Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader (28134 Views)

Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga / Pressure Mounts On Apostle Suleman & Sheikh Gumi To Contest 2023 Presidency / PDP: Trouble Looms As Pressure Mounts On Ekweremadu To Quit - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by MENELIIK: 11:36am On Jul 20, 2020
Betterhandwork:

Why can't we Yoruba have our own country and stop talking nonsense,there are three major ethnic group in Nigeria.only two has tasted presidency, what about the others.yoruba becoming president in 2023 will lead to problem and later breakup the country.

Don't just sit at home for nothing,try and learn a skills today.you can start with Satellite dish installation, the training is an online version which you can learn at the comfort of your home.the training will open your eye to the abundant of Satellite tv you can watch without paying a dime.this training is strictly for professionals, people that want to become expert in Satellite dish/tv installation,the practical aspect as already been covered in our training videos.register today and begin your training immediately.
you can visit this nairaland thread below to read more about the training program

From your write up, which skill do you have that you want to teach? Moreover, who are the "We"
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by Omolomo4eva(m): 11:37am On Jul 20, 2020
1 million youths endorsed TIffNUBU for president and hes saying its not yet time,I can smell a rat

1 Like

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by Betterhandwork(m): 11:44am On Jul 20, 2020
MENELIIK:

From your write up, which skill do you have that you want to teach? Moreover, who are the "We"

We have more than 500 training program already and we are still adding more.the training we advertise is a professional training on Satellite dish Installation.am a Yoruba Christian by tribe,I will not support evil.we Yoruba don't even love ourselves,we only unite to criticize, attacked, ridicule other tribes.it is only yoruba's, you will see waging war among themselves
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by AlabiJ: 11:45am On Jul 20, 2020
jaxxy:

Wrong tinubu made fashola just as fashola saved tinubu from his unimpressive record as governor.

It's either you don't know what you are talking about or you're just an irrational Tinubu hater. Tinubu set the pace, created the template and laid the foundations that enabled Fashola to perform, that was why he was able to win second term and successfully handpicked a successor in spite of federal might. Successors are meant to outperform their predecessors so only a foolish enemy of progress like you would have expected Fashola to perform any less than he did as Tinubu's successor. The template for Lagos impressive IGR performance was initiated by Tinubu, BRT was his brainchild, ditto Eko Atlantic and the the intra-state rail system being constructed. Even Tinubu has said it himself that he chose Fashola because he saw in him one who could surpass his record. I don't even need to list his achievements as governor because a simple Google search would do justice to do that. You can't rewrite the facts just out of personal hatred for Tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by Ten06(m): 11:46am On Jul 20, 2020
Does the south really have any other options for now than to support Tinubu? It is the turn of the south and PDP may likely zone their presidential candidate to the north. Do we allow party sentiment to deprive us of the presidential slot this time around?
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by Excellentmind: 11:52am On Jul 20, 2020
It could be inaugurated in every country of the earth, including heaven, we will make sure the project fails.
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by Bhol28: 11:53am On Jul 20, 2020
What will be will be.
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by jaxxy(m): 11:55am On Jul 20, 2020
AlabiJ:

It's either you don't know what you are talking about or you're just an irrational Tinubu hater. Tinubu set the pace, created the template and laid the foundations that enabled Fashola to perform, that was why he was able to win second term and successfully handpicked a successor in spite of federal might. Successors are meant to outperform their predecessors so only a foolish enemy of progress like you would have expected Fashola to perform any less than he did as Tinubu's successor. The template for Lagos impressive IGR performance was initiated by Tinubu, BRT was his brainchild, ditto Eko Atlantic and the the intra-state rail system being constructed. Even Tinubu has said it himself that he chose Fashola because he saw in him one who could surpass his record. I don't even need to list his achievements as governor because a simple Google search would do justice to do that. You can't rewrite the facts just out of personal hatred for Tinubu.

Cc: seunmsg

And ambode and the present guy have surpassed fashola havnt they

Dude pls if tinubu template as u call it was not actualized by fashola, tinubu wudnt last this long in power. Take my word. It’s because of fashola I can’t vote Pdp in Lagos cos very few people can do what he did and how he did it.
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by malele(m): 11:55am On Jul 20, 2020
Grayoso:

Same as you said GMB can never become PMB ba? This is why you people are a joke. Your minds will always be controlled by petty sentiments and emotions.

It’s no sentiments , Tinubu can’t be president of this country , write down somewhere

1 Like

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by MENELIIK: 11:57am On Jul 20, 2020
Betterhandwork:

We have more than 500 training program already and we are still adding more.the training we advertise is a professional training on Satellite dish Installation.am a Yoruba Christian by tribe,I will not support evil.we Yoruba don't even love ourselves,we only unite to criticize, attacked, ridicule other tribes.it is only yoruba's, you will see waging war among themselves

Be proud of your Osu heritage, there is nothing like Muslim or Christian Yoruba rather Yoruba

1 Like

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by Itohanprefa: 11:59am On Jul 20, 2020
MENELIIK:

Be proud of your Osu heritage, there is nothing like Muslim or Christian Yoruba rather Yoruba
thifnubu nyansh will soon open for the work to see grin

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by ChukwuObe: 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
Asgard13:

Of course Yoruba criminals are all saints and angel... other criminals na bandits

Yoruba know go smell that office... no be by Yoruba noise and rant

And all teh Igbos criminals are all saints and angels in your brain? You have not seen anything. When the chips are down, we will send many of you back to your villages

1 Like

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by ODI444(m): 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
dre11:

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/1m-register-for-tinubu-2023-project.html
When the Favored man is having some good time.

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by AsawanaDgreat: 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
Jagaban no way for you yet.
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by litaninja(m): 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
Lmao. Who are the followers??
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by Pondeck: 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
Regardless of how they try to sell him, Atiku has a better federal character.
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by seunmsg(m): 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kenplay:

Please, Next time keep such shameful opinion to yourself.

If some of you can shamelessly support Atiku last year, i will support Tinubu with full pride in 2023. He is a far better leader than the rogue you guys supported last year.

1 Like

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by seunmsg(m): 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
sigiyaya:
You see why i say that an average Nigerian lacks commonsense of reasoning. So over 40 political parties in Nigerian all you see is the PDP and the APC embarassed embarassed embarassed

Anybody with common sense in Nigeria knows that the only two parties that can win presidential election in 2023 are APC and PDP. All other parties are just to make up the numbers and nothing else. If you dont know somethng as basic as this, you should not be talking about common sense because it is something that is far from you.

2 Likes

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by Thetruthshallse(m): 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2020
To Tinubu, you are a Yoruba man, afobaje ki i joba. Don't let these sycophants push you to your distruction. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by AlabiJ: 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2020
jaxxy:

And ambode and the present guy have surpassed fashola havnt they

Dude pls if tinubu template as u call it was not actualized by fashola, tinubu wudnt last this long in power. Take my word. It’s because of fashola I can’t vote Pdp in Lagos cos very few people can do what he did and how he did it.

You are just a sentimental and irrational hater. Hear yourself. Tinubu's successor outperformed him, you complained. What if Fashola hadn't performed? You would still have found a reason to blame Tinubu for that. Look, just admit that you just don't like Tinubu nobody will beat you for such an acknowledgement. You're not alone in that department either. But even though you're entitled to hating the man for whatever reason best known to you, facts are sacred, and your hatred can't wish away the visible imprints of his input in Lagos. undecided

1 Like

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by OmoEpe(m): 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2020
RockHard:

Even if Tinubu will end up not contesting, I see it as a good omen for the SW that he is seen to be in contention for the ticket. The region needs a strong political force with the profile, clout and connections of Tinubu to continue to stay visible as it stakes its claim to the Presidency after PMB's reign. Though I suspect he may end up endorsing someone else (e.g VP Osinbajo) for the position but nevertheless he is just as qualified as any other Nigerian to vie for the position.

Wish I could like this a zillion times

1 Like

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by knowledgeable: 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2020
dre11:

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/1m-register-for-tinubu-2023-project.html

You � goats need younger/new generation of leaderships, of which a bill was actually intoduced in the house & was legislated into law by those thiefing politicians whom you lazy youths rushed to elect blindly. They have stolen your future, but felt so pitiful for you sub-humans, they decided to save you lazy youths from yourselves, but today, it seems you've chosen to remain in hell.
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by redsun(m): 12:29pm On Jul 20, 2020
That shows the height of moral decadence when people consider such a seasoned looter that has managed to evade methodical probes and eventual jail so far, to be a president.

It is truly a country of the blind.
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by basybasy: 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
RockHard:

Even if Tinubu will end up not contesting, I see it as a good omen for the SW that he is seen to be in contention for the ticket. The region needs a strong political force with the profile, clout and connections of Tinubu to continue to stay visible as it stakes its claim to the Presidency after PMB's reign. Though I suspect he may end up endorsing someone else (e.g VP Osinbajo) for the position but nevertheless he is just as qualified as any other Nigerian to vie for the position.
Asiwaju for 2023.

1 Like

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by OmoEpe(m): 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2020
IamaNigerianGuy:
Yoruba people are mad. After bringing about the disaster of Buhari they want us to have a drug dealer as president.

Your ancestors are animals worshipping the slowpoke called cownu

May amadioha smash your igwe^s head wherever he may be

Oloshi oloriburuku somebody

1 Like

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by ernieboy(m): 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2020
Ten06:
Does the south really have any other options for now than to support Tinubu? It is the turn of the south and PDP may likely zone their presidential candidate to the north. Do we allow party sentiment to deprive us of the presidential slot this time around?
oh now it is the South abi, afonjas remember southern unity when it is convenient for them, but will quickly turn.around and betray same South to their fulani overlords.
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2020
thesicilian:
I wonder how much Tinubu paid Daily Trust for this article.
who do you think owns daily trust newspaper
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by illicit(m): 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2020
How can I register
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by basybasy: 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2020
redsun:
That shows the height of moral decadence when people consider such a seasoned looter that has managed to evade methodical probes and eventual jail so far, to be a president.

It is truly a country of the blind.
Why are u calling him looter? Even when Yadua and Jonathan were ruling, nobody indicted him. You people will just hate someone without facts or reasons. You might be from southeast I'm sure. Let us change our bad orientation, pls. Tinubu is more qualified because he is wise, agile, smart, connected and brilliant.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige / Residents Flee Their Vilages Over Herdsmen Attack As Buhari Visits Nasarawa.PICS / Unknown Gunmen Attack Umulokpa Divisional Police HQ Enugu, Cops Missing (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.