Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,763 members, 7,813,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader (28074 Views)

Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga / Pressure Mounts On Apostle Suleman & Sheikh Gumi To Contest 2023 Presidency / PDP: Trouble Looms As Pressure Mounts On Ekweremadu To Quit - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by delpee(f): 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2020
Issokay o
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by Betterhandwork(m): 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2020
MENELIIK:

Be proud of your Osu heritage, there is nothing like Muslim or Christian Yoruba rather Yoruba
Yes,am a Yoruba from kwara state.you can go and hug transformer, eranko lasan lasan.you afonja Muslim Fulani slaves are the one disgracing we sensible Yoruba
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by Realerreal: 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
seunmsg:
Osinbajo is my first choice for 2023. However, If the choice is between Tinubu and Atiku, I will vote for Tinubu without hesitating. He’s a far better leader, a nationalist, and a far better administrator than Atiku.

You are a dunce. Receive sense.
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by BigBashiru: 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2020
OmoEpe:

The foisted failure gave you
1) 2Nd Niger bridge
2)restarted a 40yrs abandoned railway line from itakpe to Ajaokuta
3) Rehabilitated practically your Enugu international airport that 2 of your citizens couldn't do as aviation ministers
4)Gave your biggest market a dedicated 24hrs power supply
5)Almost completed your onitsha Enugu express road your sons and hero's couldn't do in 16yrs of suplous
6)Azikwe the biggest igbo man's moseleum was constructed by this failure o
7) Enugu portharcout Express road is daily nearing completion courtesy of this same failure
coolThe failure has just approved #21bn for a comprehensive medical facility In the South East
9)For the first time 2months ago the failure ensured that Onne port got delivery of ships carrying imported cars and goods in the SS. Importers in that axis no longer need to come to Lagos to transport their goods by trailers

Now call a town hall meeting in your village, raise a prayer point that God in His ultimate mercy won't allow that kind of failure depart from your household

Apoda, Afokugbemu, Oponu alaiyebaje somebody

The problem of Nigeria has never been infrastructure - it's the people. Will the people be able to use and manage these infrastructure? I don't think so.....
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2020
Grayoso:

He did not but you clearly did. Just show one thing Atiku has done for his native Adamawa, Nigeria and the development/deepening of our democracy, with his desperado ashawo junket from one party to another, and we can talk.

What great institution/entity/individual has Atiku built and nurtured? You and your extended family will run out of fingers and toes to count with if same is done for Tinubu. Hateful IPObian mofo.

You guys just hate blindly and without objectivity. That is where Yorubas are different to you nearnderthals. Yorubas can dislike a man but they will always give him his dues and not attempt to deny him of it shamelessly as you Igbos do. Only the most r.etarded of r.etards will compare Tinubu to worthless Atiku. Tinubu is a leader of leaders. Only you hateful IPOBians will disagree with that 100% fact.

You think only Igbos and Yorubas visit nairaland. And since I'm criticizing, Tifnubu, a Yoruba man, I must be Igbo.

Sir, you are an ode. Oloshi!

2 Likes

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by seunmsg(m): 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
Realerreal:

My father is a dunce. Receive sense.

Fixed.

1 Like

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by ThatFairGuy: 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
Asgard13:
1 million omonile yoots.. grin
Yoruba sef...
Continue
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by executive12: 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2020
Bunch of clowns.
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by oluwaahmed: 6:24pm On Jul 20, 2020
OmoEpe:

1) 2Nd Niger bridge
3) Rehabilitated practically your Enugu international airport that 2 of your citizens couldn't do as aviation ministers
5)Almost completed your onitsha Enugu express road your sons and hero's couldn't do in 16yrs of suplous
7) Enugu portharcout Express road is daily nearing completion courtesy of this same failure
coolThe failure has just approved #21bn for a comprehensive medical facility In the South East
9)For the first time 2months ago the failure ensured that Onne port got delivery of ships carrying imported cars and goods in the SS. Importers in that axis no longer need to come to Lagos to transport their goods by trailers

Now call a town hall meeting in your village, raise a prayer point that God in His ultimate mercy won't allow that kind of failure depart from your household

What is the essence of completing the express road if after it's done fulani bandits take over to start killing,maiming and kidnapping? Has the 2nd naija bridge been completed? Why not wait till its finished before you take glory. The railway line did the previous admin not invest heavily in it? Enugu-onitsha road, how many years will it take the govt to complete it; ABA-phc road nko? Are we waiting for 3rd term before it is completed? Buhari is a failure because he did nothing dft from the previous administration but also added insecurity to it. Now Gather your family members and pray that a blessing like buhari follow you all the days of your life. Odeoshi!

1 Like

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by ospido: 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
omenka:
Hustlers will always hustle.

They're simply looking for a meal ticket, simple, just like TAN of old.

Tinubu hasn't told anyone he intends to run for office, and I pretty much doubt he will. Those people behind all this had better look for a more tangible venture to occupy their time.

This was how Abacha denied back in the 90's but what eventually happened?
Those so called Hustlers are receiving stipends from him okay?
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by pasol4real(m): 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
seunmsg:
Osinbajo is my first choice for 2023. However, If the choice is between Tinubu and Atiku, I will vote for Tinubu without hesitating. He’s a far better leader, a nationalist, and a far better administrator than Atiku.
Unfortunately for you 98% of northerners n 100% of the south east n south south does not feel the same way .
Sorry your Tinubu candidacy is dead on arrival
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by OmoEpe(m): 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
BigBashiru:

The problem of Nigeria has never been infrastructure - it's the people. Will the people be able to use and manage these infrastructure? I don't think so.....

I beg to differ, we have being emasculated creatively by lack of basic infrastructure. With the completion of the Lagos ibadan rail line people will be able to live a better quality life in ibadan and work in Lagos
Watch out for how farm produce from that axis will flood Lagos market while increasing the purchasing power of the rural area inhabitants

With Onne port now receiving imported goods a lot of the otherwise idle youths will become gainfully employed. Lots of forwarding agents will relocate out of Lagos while the prices of goods in both SS,SE and MB will reduce drastically
The roads from Lagos will have longer lifespan due to reduced weight while risk of petroleum tanker explosions will be curtailed due to it's movement by rail.

On the contrary I feel the entrepreneurial potential of our youths will be unleashed dramatically then we will steadily begin to take our place in the comity of nations

The difference between a developing country and a developed one is their quality of infrastructure
If the locusts years of the PDP had bein properly channelled into infrastructural development like we have now, this country would have achieved so much
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by ospido: 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2020
OmoEpe:

1) 2Nd Niger bridge

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by Asgard13: 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Continue
Hehehehehehehehe.... whatelse?
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by bigpicture001: 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2020
RockHard:

Even if Tinubu will end up not contesting, I see it as a good omen for the SW that he is seen to be in contention for the ticket. The region needs a strong political force with the profile, clout and connections of Tinubu to continue to stay visible as it stakes its claim to the Presidency after PMB's reign. Though I suspect he may end up endorsing someone else (e.g VP Osinbajo) for the position but nevertheless he is just as qualified as any other Nigerian to vie for the position.

Did I hear you say "not contesting..?"

I can bet my left balls that tinubu is the one testing the microphone...... He is desperate for the nation's top Job
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by seunmsg(m): 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
pasol4real:

Unfortunately for you 98% of northerners n 100% of the south east n south south does not feel the same way .
Sorry your Tinubu candidacy is dead on arrival

Let’s wait and see.
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by BigBashiru: 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2020
OmoEpe:

I beg to differ, we have being emasculated creatively by lack of basic infrastructure. With the completion of the Lagos ibadan rail line people will be able to live a better quality life in ibadan and work in Lagos
Watch out for how farm produce from that axis will flood Lagos market while increasing the purchasing power of the rural area inhabitants

With Onne port now receiving imported goods a lot of the otherwise idle youths will become gainfully employed. Lots of forwarding agents will relocate out of Lagos while the prices of goods in both SS,SE and MB will reduce drastically
The roads from Lagos will have longer lifespan due to reduced weight while risk of petroleum tanker explosions will be curtailed due to it's movement by rail.

On the contrary I feel the entrepreneurial potential of our youths will be unleashed dramatically then we will steadily begin to take our place in the comity of nations

The difference between a developing country and a developed one is their quality of infrastructure
If the locusts years of the PDP had bein properly channelled into infrastructural development like we have now, this country would have achieved so much

That rail they are building won't last. Before you know it the ticketing officer will start taking bribes, the train drivers will come late to work, train cars dirty not maintained, tracks not maintained before you know it everything stops working - because the Nigerian people are the problem not the infrastructure.
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by property123: 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2020
Only in Nigeria

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by collinsbaba(m): 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
seunmsg:

May God bless u for knowing the right path
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
dario078:

You think only Igbos and Yorubas visit nairaland. And since I'm criticizing, Tifnubu, a Yoruba man, I must be Igbo.

Sir, you are an ode. Oloshi!

You are the real ode and big oloshi rada rada to boot. Learn to argue intelligently and back up your assertions if at all you have a brain bigger than that of an ant.

Tell us why your idol Atiku is better than Tinubu as you claim and show us what he is famous for if not looting Nigeria hideously through many many international and local corruption scandals while Vice President.

While Tinubu was busy propagating and supporting the utilisation of IPPs (Independent Power Plants) to tackle our power challenges your empty looter Atiku was busy, with his boss OBJ, stealing 16 billion dollars meant for power project while Nigeria did not even see one miserable watt of power added to our grid.

If you are not Ipobian then you are a very dumb, ignorant and disgraceful omo ale Yoruba who should learn to keep his mouth shut.
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by DedeNkem: 6:09am On Jul 21, 2020
If actually it's true that a million id*iots registered to have Tinubu contest for the Presidency, then the country will be doomed!

If you ask one of these id*iots what Tinubu has to offer to the country, they'll give you a stupid generic response, "he'll make things better".
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by OmoEpe(m): 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2020
oluwaahmed:

What is the essence of completing the express road if after it's done fulani bandits take over to start killing,maiming and kidnapping? Has the 2nd naija bridge been completed? Why not wait till its finished before you take glory. The railway line did the previous admin not invest heavily in it? Enugu-onitsha road, how many years will it take the govt to complete it; ABA-phc road nko? Are we waiting for 3rd term before it is completed? Buhari is a failure because he did nothing dft from the previous administration but also added insecurity to it. Now Gather your family members and pray that a blessing like buhari follow you all the days of your life. Odeoshi!

Actually engaging ignoramus like you is a waste of time and effort but for the sake of the innocent reading public I will educate you ,Oponu

In 16 years none of those things you are so eagerly awaiting their completion was done yet you weren't bothered, now in 5yrs with all being above 50% completion you are still criticising the ones doing it, se ori e pe sha?

If the cursed PDP had invested massively in infrastructure like PMB is currently doing in their 16yrs of locust despite the unprecedented revenue of that time as against the low revenue now your sorry state would have being better

PDP did not only Rob you of your patrimony as a Nigerian I can see they also stole your common sense along or how do you explain your inability to blame your rapist while cursing people trying to provide you with first aid

May God always bring plunderers, looters and rapist like PDP continually into your life while giving me repiarers of destroyed destinies like the APC

I say AMEN with my chest kindly do same
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by OmoEpe(m): 3:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
ospido:

From number 1-9, which one of it is a lie?

Who did this to you now? Who made away with your reasoning faculty and robbed you of the ability to distinguish good from evil?

Hatred is a poison that makes it's carrier blind
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by ospido: 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2020
OmoEpe:

From number 1-9, which one of it is a lie?

Who did this to you now? Who made away with your reasoning faculty and robbed you of the ability to distinguish good from evil?

Hatred is a poison that makes it's carrier blind

All are lies,lies and more lies.
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by celeiyke: 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
What are Tinubu's achievements as a governor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Bomb Blast In Bauchi / Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu Loved Up In New Photos / APC candidate, Ahmad Babba-Kaita, wins Katsina North by-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.