Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader (28098 Views)

Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga / Pressure Mounts On Apostle Suleman & Sheikh Gumi To Contest 2023 Presidency / PDP: Trouble Looms As Pressure Mounts On Ekweremadu To Quit - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by One4me: 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2020
All these are just SMOKE-SCREEN, Jagaban Tinubu knows that he wont be President, though there is nothung wrong in aspiring to be one but since we operate a Democracy, as against a Military Coup, a few thousands of Area Boys and Agberos in Lagos, cannot Tinubu the President of Nigeria, that is a FACT!
It will take majority of Nigerians to achieve that Presidential ambition and if things are as they are TODAY, that ambition, if he is even nursing it (bceause l think all these is just a "game of bargaining" for future contracts and other perks)...that ambition is DEAD ON ARRIVAL.

The South West and indeed Southern Nigeria knows that right now, only the Candidacy of the current V.P, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo and that of the former Governor or Lagos and current Minister, Raji Fashola, can "fly nationally" and win a National election, Tinubu can only support or oppose these two people.

Nigerians should discountenance any group claiming 200Million Nigerians are in support of Tinubu candidacy, that is just wishful thinking.

1 Like

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by lagdmark(m): 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
I just dey laugh since i read this post. The Agberos won endorse Mr Tinubu for president so that they will carry all the Boullion van from Central Bank and station it at Tinubu's house.

1 Like

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by Rutherford2019: 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
lucasalves:

hahahha you make me laugh ooo... how did that work out for you in 2015? minority wan control majority in a game of numbers. abeg pass me the popcorn, biko vote north na, na that time you go know say buhari nice.. shishi una no go see for that wasteland..

Atiku no be Buhari...the kind politics you people played in 2015, we go dey play am dey go
Tinubu/ Osibanjo can never rule Nigeria. .mark my word

2 Likes

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by OmoEpe(m): 12:47pm On Jul 20, 2020
Grayoso:

Same as you said GMB can never become PMB ba? This is why you people are a joke. Your minds will always be controlled by petty sentiments and emotions.

Not just a joke but irritants without any reasoning faculty. They make you wonder wether God made a mistake in giving animals more sense than they who are supposed to be human beings

Never seen a more idiotic set of people in my life

3 Likes

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by Wilshera(m): 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
el Rufa'i will be our next President by god Grace
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by OmoEpe(m): 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
oluwaahmed:
U guys must be deluded to think that the whole of nigeria will forget how you foisted a failure called buhari simply because of 2023 presidency. All this SW coons do you really think APC will risk party survival by fielding a yoruba man as president? A party that is already fragmenting and hasn't gotten firmly rooted in nigeria will risk a SW candidate while PDP will offer a hausa candidate. No amount of rigging will help cos hausa are one they will choose their brother over any southerner. Besides with all that is going on in the country, APC should just forget about returning to power.

The foisted failure gave you
1) 2Nd Niger bridge
2)restarted a 40yrs abandoned railway line from itakpe to Ajaokuta
3) Rehabilitated practically your Enugu international airport that 2 of your citizens couldn't do as aviation ministers
4)Gave your biggest market a dedicated 24hrs power supply
5)Almost completed your onitsha Enugu express road your sons and hero's couldn't do in 16yrs of suplous
6)Azikwe the biggest igbo man's moseleum was constructed by this failure o
7) Enugu portharcout Express road is daily nearing completion courtesy of this same failure
coolThe failure has just approved #21bn for a comprehensive medical facility In the South East
9)For the first time 2months ago the failure ensured that Onne port got delivery of ships carrying imported cars and goods in the SS. Importers in that axis no longer need to come to Lagos to transport their goods by trailers

Now call a town hall meeting in your village, raise a prayer point that God in His ultimate mercy won't allow that kind of failure depart from your household

Apoda, Afokugbemu, Oponu alaiyebaje somebody

1 Like

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by bluecircle470: 1:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
thesicilian:
I wonder how much Tinubu paid Daily Trust for this article.

The same amount he paid azikwe and his generation
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
OmoEpe:

Your ancestors are animals worshipping the slowpoke called cownu

May amadioha smash your igwe^s head wherever he may be

Oloshi oloriburuku somebody

Oga. I am not Igbo
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by lucasalves: 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2020
Rutherford2019:

Atiku no be Buhari...the kind politics you people played in 2015, we go dey play am dey go
Tinubu/ Osibanjo can never rule Nigeria. .mark my word

ok oooo. na Kalu go win... I dey your back jaare... hope say you no go change mouth again
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by offiahvictor(m): 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
Tinubu is Nigeria's next president,as revealed to me by God.

1 Like

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by redsun(m): 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2020
basybasy:

Why are u calling him looter? Even when Yadua and Jonathan were ruling, nobody indicted him. You people will just hate someone without facts or reasons. You might be from southeast I'm sure. Let us change our bad orientation, pls. Tinubu is more qualified because he is wise, agile, smart, connected and brilliant.

Common, man. That guy hijacked most of Lagos state'viable resources and asserts korokoro and you still want me to prove he is a thief.

I understand stealing by politicians is legitimate in Nigeria and some are more methodical in their looting and commandeering practices than others, but it still doesn't make it right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2020
seunmsg:
Osinbajo is my first choice for 2023. However, If the choice is between Tinubu and Atiku, I will vote for Tinubu without hesitating. He’s a far better leader, a nationalist, and a far better administrator than Atiku.

Tifnubu is better than Atiku? Did you smoke dry shit?
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by nokatakata: 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:
Yoruba ehn

Olofo olori pelebe, eleribu omo adanu. Wetin Yoruba do you and your generation. He said his choice. Choose your own.

1 Like

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2020
seunmsg:

If some of you can shamelessly support Atiku last year, i will support Tinubu with full pride in 2023. He is a far better leader than the rogue you guys supported last year.
where did I support Atiku, there is one behaviour I observe about yorubas and Igbos on Nairaland; you guys always imagine anyone against your tribe must be from the other tribe.

1 Like

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by nokatakata: 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2020
Grayoso:

Shut up little and impotent man. Don't tell us what Yorubas will not 'smell'. Make a bold pitch for what you Igbos want to achieve and stop making your miserable and pathetic lives about obsessing over how to stop Yorubas.

Doing that just show you see us Yorubas as your superior and Gods.

POINT OF CORRECTION, WE ARE THEIR GODS. THEY DO NOT HAVE A CHOICE. SLAVES MUST FOLLOW AND OBEY THEIR LEADERS.
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2020
They have started giving this drug isolated Lord false hope again
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by Unified07: 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2020
Nigerian masses are most foolish on Earth always mortgaging their future

1 Like

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by ogundeleai(m): 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2020
Grayoso:

Shut up little and impotent man. Don't tell us what Yorubas will not 'smell'. Make a bold pitch for what you Igbos want to achieve and stop making your miserable and pathetic lives about obsessing over how to stop Yorubas.

Doing that just show you see us Yorubas as your superior and Gods.
I salute your courage to reply to such irrational contributions from him... The major problem confronting them is inability to point to single individual that will be a toast, recognize accross the country... Leave them alone till 2023. They will be forced to accept Jagaban as their new present and if not 'Eyin oku la un jakara'
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by Sunnyja: 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by helpfindbolu: 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by sigiyaya(m): 1:47pm On Jul 20, 2020
seunmsg:

Anybody with common sense in Nigeria knows that the only two parties that can win presidential election in 2023 are APC and PDP. All other parties are just to make up the numbers and nothing else. If you dont know somethng as basic as this, you should not be talking about common sense because it is something that is far from you.
So your common sense didn't tell you that you can make a change or you believe that our generation the next generation will continue like this
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by KunleyY19(m): 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
Ilufemiloye 1!!!
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by Meritocracy: 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2020
ClassicMan202:
Make him declare him intention first, then the fulani masters go open him corruption file grin

Which corruption file again after discharge and acquitted in 2013

1 Like

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by herich(m): 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
1 million miscreants,,,, you mean.
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
dario078:

He did not but you clearly did. Just show one thing Atiku has done for his native Adamawa, Nigeria and the development/deepening of our democracy, with his desperado ashawo junket from one party to another, and we can talk.

What great institution/entity/individual has Atiku built and nurtured? You and your extended family will run out of fingers and toes to count with if same is done for Tinubu. Hateful IPObian mofo.

You guys just hate blindly and without objectivity. That is where Yorubas are different to you nearnderthals. Yorubas can dislike a man but they will always give him his dues and not attempt to deny him of it shamelessly as you Igbos do. Only the most r.etarded of r.etards will compare Tinubu to worthless Atiku. Tinubu is a leader of leaders. Only you hateful IPOBians will disagree with that 100% fact.

1 Like

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by nku5: 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2020
dario078:

shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by Sagefromtheeast: 2:33pm On Jul 20, 2020
Na so
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by ClassicMan202(m): 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
Meritocracy:

Which corruption file again after discharge and acquitted in 2013

Haq haq haq haq... You don't know warris going on, every politician is corrupt, when the time is right your enemies will just open your file.
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by zealousayo(m): 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2020
seunmsg:
Osinbajo is my first choice for 2023. However, If the choice is between Tinubu and Atiku, I will vote for Tinubu without hesitating. He’s a far better leader, a nationalist, and a far better administrator than Atiku.
You're an APC member, it's not even possible for you to vote for PDP's Atiku. BTW, Atiku and Tinubu will be Presidents in their respective houses. There are many better candidate, you are calling those old greedy people. Nawa ooo.
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by jaxxy(m): 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
AlabiJ:

You are just a sentimental and irrational hater. Hear yourself. Tinubu's successor outperformed him, you complained. What if Fashola hadn't performed? You would still have found a reason to blame Tinubu for that. Look, just admit that you just don't like Tinubu nobody will beat you for such an acknowledgement. You're not alone in that department either. But even though you're entitled to hating the man for whatever reason best known to you, facts are sacred, and your hatred can't wish away the visible imprints of his input in Lagos. undecided

I hate tinubu? And yet I’ve voted for all his candidates I have voted Apc in all elections in Lagos. I don’t hate him, infact I admire sm things about him bt he has to understand his limits in governance. That’s just what I think.
Re: 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader by NGELEBUBE: 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2020
pressure ko BP ni....dead on arrival !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Name ‘state Of Osun’ Is Illegal, Court Declares / Nigeria To Import 2.1 Million Metric Tons Of Rice, Become Top Buyer Globally / ‘atiku, Agbaje May Lose In Lagos If…’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.