Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Cream That Clears Dark Knuckles And Dark Knees - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cream That Clears Dark Knuckles And Dark Knees (667 Views)

What Type Of Cream That Makes A Dark Skin Glitters / Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? / Get Rid Dark Armpit , Dark Knuckles, Dark Patches With Oriflame Milk & Honey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cream That Clears Dark Knuckles And Dark Knees by Dabyes(f): 8:37am On Jul 20, 2020
Please guys, I need a cream that can clear dark knuckles, dark knees and even spots if possible. I've had these dark knuckles and knees for a long time and I don't know how I got them. I can't remember using creams when I was little not to talk of bleaching cream. I really need to clear it out because people think I am bleaching but I'm not. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Cream That Clears Dark Knuckles And Dark Knees by Burblingirl(f): 9:23am On Jul 20, 2020
You can try prioritizing exfoliating and moisturizing those body part.

Mixing tumeric and sandalwood with honey or lemon juice,allow to sit for 20 min and wash off.

Then try getting carrot oil or probably coconut oil for moisturizing.

#shalom

1 Like

Re: Cream That Clears Dark Knuckles And Dark Knees by Dabyes(f): 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
Burblingirl:
You can try prioritizing exfoliating and moisturizing those body part.

Mixing tumeric and sandalwood with honey or lemon juice,allow to sit for 20 min and wash off.

Then try getting carrot oil or probably coconut oil for moisturizing.

#shalom

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bay Leaves And Olive Oil Work Magic: How To Use Them / Where To Buy Goli Gummy In Nigeria | Apple Cider Vinegar Gummy / A Stiff Elbow. HELP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.