Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

What Can She possibly Mean By This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can She possibly Mean By This (4310 Views)

10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can She possibly Mean By This by Drsnives(m): 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2020
lefulefu:
all these secondary school teens sef
all love stories started from somewhere nau
Re: What Can She possibly Mean By This by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2020
Drsnives:

all love stories started from somewhere nau
cheesy i hear u
Re: What Can She possibly Mean By This by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 20, 2020
Drsnives:
my chat with my babe, am kind of scared

modified: since I can't upload it I'll have to copy n paste it out.

Her: It was ystday i knew u dnt have single luv 4 me.

Me: Not true

Her: Yes na. without sex u dnt luv me

Me:Not that, that's the only way Iwill know that you love me.

Her: Not that.
Or have i not been givin u?
U'r failing my tests.
I can c!

Her: Well, u still luv me or not, u'r owing me.
Of which u must pay.
Me: Why are sounding that way??
You know I love you, it's just your attitude that is scaring me
What's my debt I must pay?

Her:U dnt wano learn me.
So u decides in playing me. U think it fits u?
If i handle u, u'll avoid girls in ur life.
Kk u think i can't do anything??

Me: it that a threat?

Her: No it's a promise.

So guys am scared she's going diabolical
First of all, fvck you for sounding like a weak nigga.

Why aint you fvcking her, man? Look, as a man one of your major duty is to fvck your wife, GF well... she's angry because she ain't feeling you.

Fvck her well and treat her nice but when she starts misbehaving or over demanding, your bullsh!t alarm should alert you on next step to take.

I would've told you to leave her but she needs to feel you bang her like a man. Do your job but dive in with your condoms on.
Re: What Can She possibly Mean By This by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
Drsnives:

have tried the normal procedure but it still not uploading. if there is any other way of uploading it tell me then I will or pm your whatapp contact then I will share it

It's ok, I believe you. You know? Alotta young bloods on here would do anythin' for attention.
Re: What Can She possibly Mean By This by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
Drsnives:

have tried the normal procedure but it still not uploading. if there is any other way of uploading it tell me then I will or pm your whatapp contact then I will share it
Re: What Can She possibly Mean By This by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 20, 2020
Drsnives:

It's ok. I b'lieve you. You know? Alotta young bloods on here would do anythin' for attention...
Re: What Can She possibly Mean By This by Drsnives(m): 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2020
iyke926:

First of all, fvck you for sounding like a weak nigga.

Why aint you fvcking her, man? Look, as a man one of your major duty is to fvck your wife, GF well... she's angry because she ain't feeling you.

Fvck her well and treat her nice but when she starts misbehaving or over demanding, your bullsh!t alarm should alert you on next step to take.

I would've told you to leave her but she needs to feel you bang her like a man. Do your job but dive in with your condoms on.

you nailed it.
Re: What Can She possibly Mean By This by Drsnives(m): 12:43am On Jul 21, 2020
fuwaski:
Before i go comment, i will need to see BEHIND THE SCENE OF UR CHATS
modified
Re: What Can She possibly Mean By This by Drsnives(m): 12:46am On Jul 21, 2020
dom80:
no screenshot.

done

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEN!! Know That The Blood Of Women BOILS When You IGNORE And MOVE ON!! (Photos) / Girls Are Wicked / Nigerian Girls And Makeup Be Like 5&6 (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.