Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation (60693 Views)

NDDC: Kemebradikumo Pondei Walks Out On Reps / 500 Ghost Projects Approved For NDDC In 2019 Budget - Kemebradikumo Pondei / Buhari Replaces Joy Nunieh With Kemebradikumo Pondei As NDDC Acting MD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by GboyegaD(m): 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
Nooel1:

Who told you he's not feeling fine?

The guy knows what he's doing, he's playing a written script to avoid questionings.

Believe him at your peril.

Wake up, your Mumu supposed to done do.

How do you know he's avoiding questioning? Now that he slumped wouldn't he be questioned whenever he gets well?
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Damedu: 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2020
desiredhome:

The reason we can begin to ask if the black man is cursed.........
There is no difference between Nigerian politicians and the ordinary citizens,..... Wickedness is in the blood of the black man
black race is cursed I guess...even when the slave trade was on, it was black that sold their brothers and sisters in slave trade....the white paid for every slave either in cash of exchange of things...the white man doesn't force them to sell their people.....you can see black man history....

2 Likes

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by zoedew: 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2020
Shameless lubber! Jelly! Lily-livered translucent wall-gecko of a human!

1 Like

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Rejoice28(f): 3:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
Strugglingman:
if you start the protest e no go bad ...
na to start be the thing? Will your likes come out to support? Or una go leave am for one person to do abi?
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by dracopoetic(m): 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
I watched the hilarious act on AIT.
Nigeria is seriously a failed country in governance.
This act just shows u he had involved himself in nefarious activities because someone with clean hands wouldn't have to be jittery and feel like ants are in his boxers.
No matter the organization in Nigeria, corruption soaks into them like aboki perfume.
Even the head of a whole anticorruption agency is under probe.
Isn't that seriously ironic? This present Nigerian government is so intensely horrible.

1 Like

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Nooel1: 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
GboyegaD:

How do you know he's avoiding questioning? Now that he slumped wouldn't he be questioned whenever he gets well?

He will soon be admitted and the case will slowly die a natural death. This is Nigeria, your eyes seems open but you can't see.
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by GboyegaD(m): 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
Nooel1:

He will soon be admitted and the case will slowly die a natural death. This is Nigeria, your eyes seems open but you can't see.

Pele ooo, you who can see.
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by desiredhome: 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
Damedu:

black race is cursed I guess...even when the slave trade was on, it was black that sold their brothers and sisters in slave trade....the white paid for every slave either in cash of exchange of things...the white man doesn't force them to sell their people.....you can see black man history....

Word........... cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by dracopoetic(m): 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
Damedu:

The black race is not cursed or anything. Its just that we are still experimenting with the independence returned back to us by the white bastards who stole it.
Things worse than wetin dey happen for Nigeria dey happen for South America (excluding Brazil and Argentina) and Asia (excluding China, Japan and SKorea).
Its simply because all this countries irrespective of continent are still new to self governance. And its not like the whites can do it better either. Its because of Europe have had millennia of successful successive self governance and rulership.
Eventually, we'll get past all this commotion happening today

1 Like

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by jaxxy(m): 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2020
Why are these criminals scared to defend themselves
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by freemi(m): 4:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
GboyegaD:
If he wasn't feeling fine, why not excuse himself?
he was feeling fine.
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Murketeer: 4:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
tesppidd:
No

PDP looted us quietly.

No panels, No probes.

We should be grateful APC is making these things come to light.
Grateful to APC?...God go help our Nigerian youths sha...politicians are there looting our Country dry and u want to be grateful to them

1 Like

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by ellizy(m): 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
Nigeria my county
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by OmoEpe(m): 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2020
7lives:

The most painful of it all. na Niger Deltans dey loot Niger Delta.
$40 billions in the last 20 years only NDDC, and still nothing to show for it.
Other drain pipes.
Amnesty program.
Niger Delta ministry.
SS president.
30% derivation.
And still the story no gree change.
This people matter taya me, I pray make their matter no taya God.
Mo sorry fun Niger Delta gan o

Yet buhari and Tinubu is their problem
Bunch of retards

1 Like

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Bestvicky16(f): 4:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
In Pondei's voice...

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Omoejigbahe(m): 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
Pondei, if you like kick the bucket, all the looted funds in your account will be recovered
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by masqot(m): 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2020
Remove the facemask and let the trial continue grin

1 Like

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by tesppidd: 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
Murketeer:

Grateful to APC?...God go help our Nigerian youths sha...politicians are there looting our Country dry and u want to be grateful to them
Are you blind or dyslexic,?

"We should be grateful APC is making things come to light"

"We should be grateful to APC......."

Are these 2 comments above the same?
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by GoodofNaija: 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
AnanseK:

In PDP time , no question would even be asked.

There was no way this kind of looting would go on in PDP time.

It is going on now because you have a redundant president.

Everybody is acting anyhow. Nigeria is on autopilot!

For example 1: It takes the national assembly and not the EFCC to be probing funds. EFCC has become useless under your bubu.

For example 2: Under this govt, a man was caught on video ferrying cash into his house via bullion Vans on election Eve and EFCC could not do anything up till date.

For example 3: Under your govt, Gandollar happened. Thanks to secret cameras.

For example 4: which serious govt appoints exgovernors as ministers

For example 5: EFCC was established by PDP and not by bubu so you should know who is fighting corruption and who is only deceiving the people.

PDP is far better than your useless APC govt led by your epileptic nepotic leader.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by bizzibodi(m): 4:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
Make them carry am go mortuary abeg. angry angry
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Murketeer: 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2020
tesppidd:
Are you blind or dyslexic,?

"We should be grateful APC is making things come to light"

"We should be grateful to APC......."

Are these 2 comments above the same?
Keep getting Decieved ....I presume you expect something to come out of this ...all the ones that they have brought to light since they entered power...what have they done about it?...You are hear supporting a govt that clearly supports Corruption ...

1 Like

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by PeacenLove2: 4:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Strategy to escape bombardment. The MD is a dunce. Billions spent and he could No account for any.

Naija don cast. Corruption every where

This Buhari govt is fantastically corrupt

Incredibly fantastically corrupt!

1 Like

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Strugglingman: 4:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
Rejoice28:
na to start be the thing? Will your likes come out to support? Or una go leave am for one person to do abi?
you self na one of the problem oga....start first and see if people wnt come out

No just come online dey talk anyhow ,that was how 2face was talking rubbish that year
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by lexy2014: 4:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
tesppidd:
Don't be silly.

Didn't you see the part where I said All he could do is investigate and prosecute them?

If Buhari appoints someone who decides to go stealing how do you blame him for that?

Even both of you would probably start stealing as soon as you get exposed to billions.

I repeat and I insist "Buhari cannot be held accountable if his employees decide to steal"

He only has the obligation to punish them.

According to u:
"What's his business with what they do after he has appointed them?"

Then u said:
"All he can do is investigate and prosecute them."

If what they do isnt his business, y would he now want to investigate & prosecute for what isnt his business? U see d way u are fumbling& wumblinge? Who is now being silly?

Who should be blamed for appointing a thief like magu? Is it magu even when there was a DSS report& two Senate rejections that d man wasn't fit 4d job?

If Akpabio now decides to steal at his ministerial post, y should buhari not be held accountable when he knew d man is a thief? Y will u say u aren't accountable when u decide to ask a goat to look after yam?

Meanwhile, if pastors& imams steal money, is that justification 4d stealing under this administration? Y then did apc campaign "change" if nothing has changed?

So u mean there are no saints in Nigeria? I thought buhari, tinubu& apc stalwarts are saints & above reproach?
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by mvem(m): 4:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
baliyubla:
The Thief was clearly faking. I weep for Nigeria under this demonic APC Government.

100 massive Billion cannot be accounted for.
who will you blame...Hausa/Fulani?...The nddc fellows doing these are they not from the Niger Delta...Akpabio etc , are they Hausa/fulani?
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2020
Drama, he is faking it, but of he is not faking it then this is how all of them will die one after another, anyone who looted money meant for innocent nigerian citizens will not live to spend the money.
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by FEGNO: 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2020
I just hope say no be eaten yam dey choke am
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
GboyegaD:

Hon Gbajabiamila said they don't need to question him afterwards since he has submitted his report to the panel.

This is a planned deal.

Nigeria is in deep shyt
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kai... Ponzi... abi Pondei....

What more can one say again.... Hmmmm

Nigeria matter tieya person oooo.... This is shameful... i dont know how to describe this..

1 Like

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by earnit3: 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2020
really
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by samtee37(m): 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2020
I've never see where someone will faint with his two eye opened tongue
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by frankyychiji(f): 4:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
Benite:
I just pray his hands are clean because Akpabio will just use him as a scape goat for his loot since he knows how to tell others to take oath and sign for money to be stolen.
Nunieh was wise.
Finally, i watched the video of them giving him water when he collapsed undecided.
Imagine giving an unconscious patient water sad, meaning all the money being budgeted for National assembly, they couldn't get a doctor or trained health personnel by the side incase of medical emergency.
Giving him water and circling around him, this country don cast!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Benin / Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate / Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.