Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation (60698 Views)

NDDC: Kemebradikumo Pondei Walks Out On Reps / 500 Ghost Projects Approved For NDDC In 2019 Budget - Kemebradikumo Pondei / Buhari Replaces Joy Nunieh With Kemebradikumo Pondei As NDDC Acting MD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2020
Joker grin grin

Pour the man cold water and continue the inquiry
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by bopm: 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2020
GudluckIBB:
Next appearance he is coming, he will be on wheel chair grin grin

lol, u will do well as a movie director, u knw this guys movie roles wella
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by LibertyRep: 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2020
See person Papa dey embarrass himself

1 Like

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by calebonuja: 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2020
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by wolebest: 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2020
He must account for his stewardship, slump ko, slump no. Nonsense and ingridence!!! He should go and ask Olisa Mettu.
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Rvessels(m): 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
The man was clearly faking it. How do you explain the fact that he had enough energy to try to drag that hand out of his mouth?
Amotolongbo:

The interrogation has been suspended for now

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-nddc-acting-md-passes-out-while-testifying-before-reps-probe-panel/amp?__twitter_impression=true

4 Likes

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by micmond: 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
Nollywood at it's best.

But the Dino Melaye that I know will compose a song for them soon.

Meanwhile he is also a drama king.
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Foggy2020: 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
Nigeria is a joke. You spent money carelessly without appropriation. Come and explain, you dey form drama. I don't blame people bent on migration. The future is bleak

5 Likes

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by jumper524(m): 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
baliyubla:
The Thief was clearly faking. I weep for Nigeria under this demonic APC Government.

100 massive Billion cannot be accounted for.
of the APC govt were not sincere, they won't even probe them.
abi them no thief during PDP?

3 Likes

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Olabode971(f): 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
slump kee ham there...

All of una weh steal our yam,shall die by covid19...
nonsense + ingredient

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Nooel1: 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
GboyegaD:
If he wasn't feeling fine, why not excuse himself?

Who told you he's not feeling fine?

The guy knows what he's doing, he's playing a written script to avoid questionings.

Believe him at your peril.

Wake up, your Mumu supposed to done do.

5 Likes

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by EkpebaborBLE: 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
They spent 416million to ClearPoint Communications so that they can point out projects for the commission. This must be spiritual clear point.�

1 Like

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by OLORIPAPA: 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
Buhari is a joke,but I don't know of anybody that was questioned about nddc during the period of Jonathan...maybe nddc was very clean then,I guess the looting just started this Buhari period...

1 Like

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Yungwealth(m): 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Femijohn198: 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
Another Dino on the stage
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by kizwal: 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2020
Can you imagine? His health oh. If real sickness now comes what will he say. How shameless. Last time he walked out, today now this. You don't use your health to lie. Nigeria is in trouble. The Niger Delta is messed up. The Niger Deltans are their own enemies,they shouldn't expect any foreigner to fix that region for them because they are not ready...greed and hate mixed with so much poverty and few self styled political thieves who lord themselves over the majority and only teach the youths how to be political thugs/cultists instead of industrialising that region. None of the elders has even come out to say anything or should I say the militants? Akpabio should also form a faint.. just look at a grown man..a Professor on national TV. His replies were incoherent and evasive. I wish him speedy recovery.

3 Likes

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by gbengaeed(m): 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
when Dino was doing this stupid acting some people who don't like the government of the day where praising him not knowing that other actors are learning from him and planning their response to the people now top MD have taking over from nollywood.

1 Like

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by SmartPolician: 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
baliyubla:
The Thief was clearly faking. I weep for Nigeria under this demonic APC Government.

Public office holders have always looted the country

APC is not different

Nigerians are the meanest people walking on the surface of the earth

4 Likes

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Enemyofpeace: 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2020
Did he dead?

1 Like

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by bukky204: 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2020
We don enter one chance for this country.,..

1 Like

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by tesppidd: 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2020
baliyubla:

You don't have sense.

What has this got to do with APC government?

We are talking about a National problem you are talking nonsense.

Do you think that 10 times of these monies were not stolen during PDP?

Is it because they were looting us quietly and no revelations and panels and probes were done?

Abeg get sense small. You don old.

7 Likes

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Freebills12: 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
LOOK AT HOW THESE PEOPLE ARE MAKING OUR COUNTRY A LAUGHING STOCK. AFTER DISPLAYING THIS KIND OF DRAMA ON A NATIONAL TELEVISION, YOU THINK OTHER COUNTRIES WILL STILL REGARD US AS COMPOSITE BEING OF RATIONAL ORDER.

2 Likes

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Naijaarchive(m): 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
Drama king
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Christology(m): 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
pls who is following the program, are they back from the break
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Pentroi1(m): 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
Lol.. best dramatic act 2020. Babiyala Government

1 Like

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by bizhop01: 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2020
African Magic grin
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Allakent: 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2020
Chi Chi Chi wink wink wink

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by saviourGeorge: 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2020
kikikik
i no fit laugh
he will appear on a wheel chair next time
he cant stand it
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by madridguy(m): 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2020
See drama grin grin grin
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by tesppidd: 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
obyrich:
They came to outshine PDP.
No

PDP looted us quietly.

No panels, No probes.

We should be grateful APC is making these things come to light.

4 Likes

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by signorstan: 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
I am angry right now in my spirit. Just look at the nonsense this idiot pondei did. After looting NDDC with other evil politicians. May you continue fainting that will lead to your demise.

Money that is suppose to use and develop the niger delta.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch / Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh / The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.