Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation (60697 Views)

NDDC: Kemebradikumo Pondei Walks Out On Reps / 500 Ghost Projects Approved For NDDC In 2019 Budget - Kemebradikumo Pondei / Buhari Replaces Joy Nunieh With Kemebradikumo Pondei As NDDC Acting MD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by frog12: 4:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
this TRICKSTER. HE perfected how to avoid QUESTIONING over the weekend.

LATER they will say hes is DIABETIC. but he no fit travel ANYWHERE. HAHAHAHA
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Teejay13(m): 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
Nails is a total scam!

Imagine, an already pre-planned event.

Nothing we no go see for nails.
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by tesppidd: 5:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
lexy2014:

According to u:
"What's his business with what they do after he has appointed them?"

Then u said:
"All he can do is investigate and prosecute them."

If what they do isnt his business, y would he now want to investigate & prosecute for what isnt his business? U see d way u are fumbling& wumblinge? Who is now being silly?

Who should be blamed for appointing a thief like magu? Is it magu even when there was a DSS report& two Senate rejections that d man wasn't fit 4d job?

If Akpabio now decides to steal at his ministerial post, y should buhari not be held accountable when he knew d man is a thief? Y will u say u aren't accountable when u decide to ask a goat to look after yam?

Meanwhile, if pastors& imams steal money, is that justification 4d stealing under this administration? Y then did apc campaign "change" if nothing has changed?

So u mean there are no saints in Nigeria? I thought buhari, tinubu& apc stalwarts are saints & above reproach?

From the second paragraph, it is very clear what I meant in the first paragraph.

But you're up to some mischief.

So since you're a baby lemme rephrase so you could understand.

"It is not Buhari's businessfault If his appointees steal or misbehave.

All he should do is investigate and prosecute.

Are you okay now?

Also the Nigerian law dictates that everyone remains innocent until proves proven guilty by the court of law.

So if your social media judge and jury have declared Tinibu or Akpabio guilty, that does not stop Buhari from appointing them because they are still innocent by the law.
He can only investigate them If a case is established.
Law not sentiment rules here.
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by kooler99: 5:07pm On Jul 20, 2020
Pls give the acting Md Nddc an oscar award for the best new actor category for the movie south south your money is gone.
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Victorious12: 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2020
Amotolongbo:

The interrogation has been suspended for now

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-nddc-acting-md-passes-out-while-testifying-before-reps-probe-panel/amp?__twitter_impression=true

i saw the so called slump.....
what pains me I that person no fit tear am Better slap for him goat head
Nigeria is Gone
This ruling generations must die before we move forward
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by gowonmaharajah(m): 5:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
Niger deltans,I shake bumbum for una. if I no fear you who I go fear?
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by onyxo76(m): 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2020
baliyubla:
The Thief was clearly faking. I weep for Nigeria under this demonic APC Government.

100 massive Billion cannot be accounted for.
abi o, ever noticed that whenever these looters are caught and have cases in court, suddenly ,illnesses they never had begin to surface.
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by ipswitch: 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2020
Lots of things and gbos gbas gbos dey happen for dat place.....
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Alwaysachick: 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
Same man that walked out of the lawmakers last week, something must be wrong somewhere.
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by gowonmaharajah(m): 5:34pm On Jul 20, 2020
buh wait. why are Nigerians with the exception of few the same? why same mentality? get in there and steal.
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by ThatFairGuy: 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2020
I wish I can slap his brain when I saw that Nonsense. Thief
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by lexy2014: 5:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
tesppidd:
From the second paragraph, it is very clear what I meant in the first paragraph.

But you're up to some mischief.

So since you're a baby lemme rephrase so you could understand.

"It is not Buhari's businessfault If his appointees steal or misbehave.

All he should do is investigate and prosecute.

Are you okay now?

Also the Nigerian law dictates that everyone remains innocent until proves proven guilty by the court of law.

So if your social media judge and jury have declared Tinibu or Akpabio guilty, that does not stop Buhari from appointing them because they are still innocent by the law.
He can only investigate them If a case is established.
Law not sentiment rules here.

Oga, u are saying two different things & in ur desperation to defend mediocrity & failure, u are contradicting urself left, right& centre. How can this:

"All he can do is investigate and prosecute them" mean this:

U are a victim of ur own words. U can't blame anybody for that.

I didn't declare tinubu guilty. I declared him a saint since u said that there are no saints in Nigeria. Or is Tinubu not a saint?

As for Akpabio, he is d supervisory minister of d NDDC& his downlines can't account for billions. Does that show competence?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/we-havent-closed-case-against-akpabio-efcc/%3famp=1

How can a president appoint a man who has a pending case of corruption into his cabinet & u are here trying to justify it? Are u telling me that there's no other human being to appoint apart from Akpabio?

Years earlier, buhari said this:

"On corruption, there will be no confusion as to where I stand. Corruption will have no place and the corrupt will not be appointed into my administration.” “Abacha is not corrupt.”

Pls what is happening now?

I like d way u talk with both sides of ur mouth claiming that d law is without sentiment .Magu was indicted by d DSS& d sentate& d president still went ahead to appoint. Pls what's d outcome of that?

Meanwhile, if pastors& imams steal money, is that justification 4d stealing under this administration? Y then did apc campaign "change" if nothing has changed?

So u mean there are no saints in Nigeria? I thought buhari, tinubu& apc stalwarts are saints & above reproach?
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by 7lives: 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2020
fuck419:
Just see as they're sharing our resources among themselves.

He gave 641billion naira to a contractor to help them locate their sites of operations, that is how they enrich themselves.

The poor are out here suffering, no job, you apply for work, they would be giving you conditions from hell.

During election now, these same criminals will be presented to the people to be reelected to offices.

Please, what is the difference between Buhari and Jonathan?

What's the difference between Tinubu and Kyari?

What is the difference between PDP and APC?

What's the difference between EFCC and Magu?

What's the difference between INEC and Rigging?

What's the difference between 9gerian Politicians and yahoo boys?

What's the difference between a thief, Ole, Onye-oshi and barawo?

Let us as Nigerians stand up and tell ourselves the truth for once and do what is right - BRAKE THIS IMPOSSIBLE UNION.

This is the only way our people can hold our Leaders accountable for their actions, where there wouldn't be any ethnicity to divide us, where belief, culture and tradition will not interfere in our judgment.

BREAK THIS COUNTRY NOW!!!!!!!!!

Wetin this one dey yern?, still wailing Buhari and Tinubu?.
If una people no dey useless, riots and protest supposed to dey rock everywhere for Niger Delta now.
Akpabio,Pandei, your governors, senators, and other elected officials in the last 20 years, who robbed Niger Delta blind are people of Niger Delta.
Until you people get up and start asking for your benefits, sorry will continue to be una case.
As for the break up of the country, I'm okay with it as long as una go siddon for una Niger Delta.
Try crossing into the SW and see how far, always pointing at others instead of their obvious oppressors.
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by kooler99: 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2020
lexy2014:

Oga, u are saying two different things & in ur desperation to defend mediocrity & failure, u are contradicting urself left, right& centre. How can this:

"All he can do is investigate and prosecute them" mean this:

U are a victim of ur own words. U can't blame anybody for that.

I didn't declare tinubu guilty. I declared him a saint since u said that there are no saints in Nigeria. Or is Tinubu not a saint?

As for Akpabio, he is d supervisory minister of d NDDC& his downlines can't account for billions. Does that show competence?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/we-havent-closed-case-against-akpabio-efcc/%3famp=1

How can a president appoint a man who has a pending case of corruption into his cabinet & u are here trying to justify it? Are u telling me that there's no other human being to appoint apart from Akpabio?

Years earlier, buhari said this:

"On corruption, there will be no confusion as to where I stand. Corruption will have no place and the corrupt will not be appointed into my administration.” “Abacha is not corrupt.”

Pls what is happening now?

I like d way u talk with both sides of ur mouth claiming that d law is without sentiment .Magu was indicted by d DSS& d sentate& d president still went ahead to appoint. Pls what's d outcome of that?

There are no saints in this country but opportunists. Show me someone doing something good out of the goodness of his own heart and i will show you an agenda. Our activists and idols are mostly greedy self serving and very arrogant in private. This is one of the reasons i love mandela, he truly fought for equality of the black race and the integration of all races through peace in south africa. He did not only win the admiration and respect of the people of south africa but the respect of the whole world. He never dreamed he would be president, but the nation saw a leader they were ready to die for and no one in nigeria even comes close. Is it MKO Abiola, Ahmadu Bello,ZIK,awolowo or anyone of our former leaders who never truly loved this country. The only person that comes to mind is probably fela, because even with his percieved baggages he still spoke the truth regardless o the consequences.
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by lexy2014: 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
kooler99:

There are no saints in this country but opportunists. Show me someone doing something good out of the goodness of his own heart and i will show you an agenda. Our activists and idols are mostly greedy self serving and very arrogant in private. This is one of the reasons i love mandela, he truly fought for equality of the black race and the integration of all races through peace in south africa. He did not only win the admiration and respect of the people of south africa but the respect of the whole world. He never dreamed he would be president, but the nation saw a leader they were ready to die for and no one in nigeria even comes close. Is it MKO Abiola, Ahmadu Bello,ZIK,awolowo or anyone of our former leaders who never truly loved this country. The only person that comes to mind is probably fela, because even with his percieved baggages he still spoke the truth regardless o the consequences.

Seems u didn't understand d context with which I used d word saint
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by kooler99: 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
lexy2014:

Seems u didn't understand d context with which I used d word saint

I am supporting your stance while adding my own views.
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by poweredcom(m): 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
Make Dem give am oxygen hahaha or wipe am slap

1 Like

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2020
This man think we re playing with him, I don't blame him sha, is nigerians I blame, aswear if I'm d president this man would be chilling in DSS black site and undergo grilling and interrogation since I've seen HoR isn't capable of doing d job, that's the executive 4 u, they execute wat the HOR can't execute, they should leave up to their expectations and Akpabio has just opened anoda can of worms of the HOR being part of the theft! Akpabio's international passport should be seized, house combed, get a judge to grant warrant of arrest, warrant to search all residences of this man including his offices! NDDC should be immediately shut down this panel is through with the probe.

Europe is not the one underdeveloping Africa anymore, Africa is underdeveloping Africa! Nigeria is underdeveloping nigeria, the south is underdeveloping d south!!! Dont ever call UK out again as the cause of ur poverty cos they are not and 4 ur info UK was actually d country that banned slave trade!
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by otokx(m): 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
Heathrow44:
This man think we re playing with him, I don't blame him sha, is nigerians I blame, aswear if I'm d president this man would be chilling in DSS black site and undergo grilling and interrogation since I've seen HoR isn't capable of doing d job, that's the executive 4 u, they execute wat the HOR can't execute, they should leave up to their expectations and Akpabio has just opened anoda can of worms of the HOR being part of the theft! Akpabio's international passport should be seized, house combed, get a judge to grant warrant of arrest, warrant to search all residences of this man including his offices! NDDC should be immediately shut down this panel is through with the probe.

Europe is not the one underdeveloping Africa anymore, Africa is underdeveloping Africa! Nigeria is underdeveloping nigeria, the south is underdeveloping d south!!! Dont ever call UK out again as the cause of ur poverty cos they are not and 4 ur info UK was actually d country that banned slave trade!

Do you know?
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by lexy2014: 8:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
kooler99:

I am supporting your stance while adding my own views.

Alright. No qualms
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by deebrain(m): 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2020
baliyubla:
The Thief was clearly faking. I weep for Nigeria under this demonic APC Government.

Very apt description.

100 "massive" billion.
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by niyidenrele: 8:19pm On Jul 20, 2020
baliyubla:

Oga weep for yourself ,is the NDDC chairman ,and other corrupt public and ǧoverments individuals not part of Nigerian you are weeping for ,save yur tears for yourselves jor
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by FLEZIMAGE(m): 8:35pm On Jul 20, 2020
This is a drama of SHAME. Please nollyhood producers should feature the NDDC MD in their next movie, title ‘’PROBE‘’ faking will not exonerate him. He should be made to account for the huge funds, mismanaged in NDDC.

The world is watching this drama of shame. If this case is not concluded to it logial conclusion. Corruption should be legalise in this country. My question now is, is Mr. President the head of NDDC or the MD. Corrupt person should face the law, or let's legalise CORRUPTION.
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by sevenhundred(m): 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
Benite:
I just pray his hands are clean because Akpabio will just use him as a scape goat for his loot since he knows how to tell others to take oath and sign for money to be stolen.
Nunieh was wise.
Finally, i watched the video of them giving him water when he collapsed undecided.
Imagine giving an unconscious patient water sad, meaning all the money being budgeted for National assembly, they couldn't get a doctor or trained health personnel by the side incase of medical emergency.
that shows we should blame the nass more, no doctor, no ambulance? in national Assembly? let assume it is real!!! I will never give up anyway!!!
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by GboyegaD(m): 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Hon Gbajabiamila said they don't need to question him afterwards since he has submitted his report to the panel.

This is a planned deal.

Nigeria is in deep shyt

That's horrible. I did not watch it and only reacted based on the write ups. I don't see the hope for a corrupt free Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Slynation(m): 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
Too many comic actors running the affairs of this Country.... This is very ridiculous because the case has ended already
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by AnanseK(m): 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
GoodofNaija:

There was no way this kind of looting would go on in PDP time.

It is going on now because you have a redundant president.

Everybody is acting anyhow. Nigeria is on autopilot!

For example 1: It takes the national assembly and not the EFCC to be probing funds. EFCC has become useless under your bubu.

For example 2: Under this govt, a man was caught on video ferrying cash into his house via bullion Vans on election Eve and EFCC could not do anything up till date.

For example 3: Under your govt, Gandollar happened. Thanks to secret cameras.

For example 4: which serious govt appoints exgovernors as ministers

For example 5: EFCC was established by PDP and not by bubu so you should know who is fighting corruption and who is only deceiving the people.

PDP is far better than your useless APC govt led by your epileptic nepotic leader.

In PDP Government corruption was normal and nobody was investigated. Corruption was normal and nobody was investigated.

The money Deziani Madueke looted would be equivalent the annual budget of 10 African countries.

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by TruthinAction: 10:12pm On Jul 20, 2020
I just wonder what will happen when they probe NNPC directors because that is where the real big thieves are.
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by IITTA50: 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2020
The only problem i have is this name, KEMEBRADIKUMO PONDEI. Is the name from this country?

1 Like

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by NaijaAlien: 2:42am On Jul 21, 2020
Well Said!
goody234:
I keep saying it this mediocrity that nigerians are accustomed to will be the end of us ....Nigeria will never ever ever progress until you get leaders that stand for integrity ....Continue with the jokers you call politicians see where nigeria will end up
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by NaijaAlien: 3:21am On Jul 21, 2020
Na Mumu
Nooel1:

He will soon be admitted and the case will slowly die a natural death. This is Nigeria, your eyes seems open but you can't see.
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Zaggie(m): 5:03am On Jul 21, 2020
Choose the best faint style:
A. Fayose style....
B. Olisa Metuh Style...
C. Dino Melaye style...
D. Pondei style....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate / Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch / Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.