Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation (60704 Views)

NDDC: Kemebradikumo Pondei Walks Out On Reps / 500 Ghost Projects Approved For NDDC In 2019 Budget - Kemebradikumo Pondei / Buhari Replaces Joy Nunieh With Kemebradikumo Pondei As NDDC Acting MD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by warrantyme(m): 2:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
If he's guilty, that slumping shall be permanent in his life

2 Likes

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by AsawanaDgreat: 2:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
Hahahaha am laughing in ijaw language.
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Nanavati(m): 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2020
please let's pray for him to get well soon
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by 7lives: 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2020
OmoEpe:

Between 2015-2019 only 20% of the embezzled funds was allocated, the remaining 80% was during POD 16yrs in power. The 80%doesn't concern you of course, common sense isn't common to people like you

The most painful of it all. na Niger Deltans dey loot Niger Delta.
$40 billions in the last 20 years only NDDC, and still nothing to show for it.
Other drain pipes.
Amnesty program.
Niger Delta ministry.
SS president.
30% derivation.
And still the story no gree change.
This people matter taya me, I pray make their matter no taya God.
Mo sorry fun Niger Delta gan o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Bekool(m): 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2020
Wether he slumps, faints or even die we don't give a damn all of them must vomit all the billions they looted.
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Nkos: 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2020
Do not crowd him/her when this happens.
No need sticking hands in his mouth
lie him flat on the floor on his left side
call the medical team.
IF no sign of life start CPR.
THIS is d basic First Aid
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by AdeniyiA(m): 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2020
Ogegeodey:
He was so incoherent when answering about spending without appropriation.

This country d fear me.

Isn't he supposed to be a Professor? Nigeria always finds a way to rubbish our best undecided
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Omoadetide(m): 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2020
Make una bring salt to wake am o. Who give am permission to exit grin grin
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Strugglingman: 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2020
Rejoice28:
A massive protests should be going on now in this country,but no the youths channelled their time,money and focus on big brother Naija and other nonsense things that won't add value to their lives cry the country is bad yet nobody wants to do anything about it.
if you start the protest e no go bad ...
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by ajailer(m): 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2020
haaa....fear Naija ppl anywhere you see us. which one be dis drama?.... so tey Hon gbajabiamila come gat to enter make all men relax. now the seriousness of that enquiry has been watered down by d lil drama...Las Las na to just slap any culprit on the wrist and tell them to go and sin no more instead of them being jailed for stealing.

We can't continue like dis as a nation
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Cmanforall: 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2020
baliyubla:
The Thief was clearly faking. I weep for Nigeria under this demonic APC Government.

100 massive Billion cannot be accounted for.
It seems they take Nigerians for granted. Which sickness will this be called?

If he is indeed sick, the government should relieve him of his duties to seek proper medical care
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by tesppidd: 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
GoodofNaija:

See question: What's his business with what they do after he has appointed them?

I thought I was talking to a matured fellow. Sorry to say but you will need to go back to school to get a response to your question.

I give up on you!
lexy2014:

Wow...so u mean it's not buharis business what his appointees do after he has appointed them?

So if pastors& imams steal money, is that justification 4d stealing under this administration? Y then did apc campaign "change" if nothing has changed?

So u mean there are no saints in Nigeria? I thought buhari, tinubu& apc stalwarts are saints & above reproach?
Don't be silly.

Didn't you see the part where I said All he could do is investigate and prosecute them?

If Buhari appoints someone who decides to go stealing how do you blame him for that?

Even both of you would probably start stealing as soon as you get exposed to billions.

I repeat and I insist "Buhari cannot be held accountable if his employees decide to steal"

He only has the obligation to punish them.

1 Like

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Nkos: 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
Do not crowd him.
No need sticking hands in his mouth
lie him on the floor or flat surface
if no sign of life, initiate CPR
THIS is basic FIRST Aid.
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Strugglingman: 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
juniorstar:
This Man na dunce...at least he for look for cardiologist to tutor him and perfect him script
someone that is a medical doctor himself

1 Like

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Strugglingman: 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
Chibukings111:
My Question Is Simple.

Is He A Yoruba Person?
fuuu grin
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by proff010: 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
Ole ole...
Barawo bansa...
Thiefffffff

1 Like

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
Definitely more interesting than BB naija.
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by pfadom: 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
baliyubla:
The Thief was clearly faking. I weep for Nigeria under this demonic APC Government.

How many of corruption of this kind was investigated or unravelled by PDP? I see it as the beginning of great things for Nigeria and Niger Delta.

2 Likes

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
GudluckIBB:
Next appearance he is coming, he will be on wheel chair grin grin
Guy, did you read my mind? Told my brother the same thing.
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Strugglingman: 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
The real question is this.....

Why appoint a criminal like akpabio in the first place....everyone knows pondei is just a stooge in this whole mess
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by almayda: 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
baliyubla:

this would never have happened during pdp govt...there wouldn't have been any probe,just chop and go.

2 Likes

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by rapid101(m): 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
may he slump and die and never wake up

thieves
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by Strugglingman: 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2020
AdeniyiA:

Isn't he supposed to be a Professor? Nigeria always finds a way to rubbish our best undecided
a very learned one at that..I wonder why he left his job for this appointed in the first place

I smelled problem from the very beginning
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by KaptainAfrika: 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2020
Whether it is under PDP or APC governemt, one thing is for sure - NDDC has failed Niger-Delta, any reasonable person will agree to that. Upon all the Billions that has been sunk in there. You know the saddest thing? it is the sons and daughters of the Niger-Delta that have ran that place from its creation.

1 Like

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by mamaafrik(m): 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2020
So no one has all this super voltage charging apparatus that those Americans use to restore deadbodi within the Complex Hospital abi.
This one wan scope us too like maina and Dino melaye.
Eni kuure dede
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by RealEzee(m): 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2020
Movie title : The PassOut Grossing over 2 billion Naira in its first week in the cinemas Staring Oscar award winning actor, Pondei.
Blockbuster Blockshocker
........ Watch and you'll PassOut toogrin.

1 Like

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by proclinician: 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2020
I can't afford to have my have my children as citizens of this cursed place. It's a colossal mistake. Here has no future.

3 Likes

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by hakeem4(m): 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
This guy is too dramatic
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by charlesucheh(m): 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
And later, one Niger Deltan monkey will be shouting that they are extracting oil from them and not giving them anything. militancy kill una there.
Not knowing it's your own leaders that are embezzling funds in the NDDC meant for the future if your children. next time you all want to start agitating, let the first kidnapped victim be from your own leaders. Oloshis!!!

1 Like

Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by chibatov(m): 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
Benite:
I just pray his hands are clean because Akpabio will just use him as a scape goat for his loot since he knows how to tell others to take oath and sign for money to be stolen.
Nunieh was wise.
Finally, i watched the video of them giving him water when he collapsed undecided.
Imagine giving an unconscious patient water sad, meaning all the money being budgeted for National assembly, they couldn't get a doctor or trained health personnel by the side incase of medical emergency.
Water that was later o guy. Na pepsi and malt dem be dey fap the guy
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by crackhouse(m): 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
And that one is busy touching him. He don't even know whether it's covid.
Re: Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation by desiredhome: 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
baliyubla:

It's funny when you hear the supposed youth as was being told since kemgbe that youths are the leaders of tommorow and the same youth can never reason beyond his nose........
Spit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) / Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar / Rashida Bello's 2 Brothers Wed: Luqman & Abdulrazaq Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.