Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon (18905 Views)

Look Out For New Moon, Sultan Tells Muslims / New Moon Sighted, Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Date For 2021 Eid-el-kabir / Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 22, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Ohh my God grin so Deuteronomy 17:1-20 is in NEW TESTAMENT, why am I just wasting my precious time chatting with people like you grin

Bring the leader or chief SLAVES of your bloody religion here, maybe He or She will have little understanding about Holy Bible..

Slave boy, BYEEEEE...

Or is the bolded a Qur'anic verse or was Jesus lying in Matthew 5:18? grin
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 22, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Ohh my God grin so Deuteronomy 17:1-20 is in NEW TESTAMENT, why am I just wasting my precious time chatting with people like you grin

Bring the leader or chief SLAVES of your bloody religion here, maybe He or She will have little understanding about Holy Bible..

Slave boy, BYEEEEE...
Are Muslims not included in
Deuteronomy 13:13-18
That certain worthless fellows have gone out among you and have drawn away the inhabitants of their city, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which you have not known, then you shall inquire and make search and ask diligently. And behold, if it be true and certain that such an abomination has been done among you, you shall surely put the inhabitants of that city to the sword, devoting it to destruction, all who are in it and its cattle, with the edge of the sword. You shall gather all its spoil into the midst of its open square and burn the city and all its spoil with fire, as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. It shall be a heap forever. It shall not be built again. None of the devoted things shall stick to your hand, that the Lord may turn from the fierceness of his anger and show you mercy and have compassion on you and multiply you, as he swore to your fathers, ...

Now Matthew 5:18 further corroborate that SHALL in Deut 13:13-18 is a future tense and thus ALL CHRISTIANS are to execute it to the letters of the Bible as it is binding on them.

Matthew 5:18
For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

Mind you, Jesus did not fight not because he came to preach peace but because his people did not accept him (John 1:11), had only 12 disciples that forsook him (mark 14:50 & Matthew 26:56) even after saying he came to spread the sword ( Matthew 10:34) & told them to buy swords (Luke 22:36), he later realized he was fighting a lost battle as he can't fight alone as out of 12, Judas had betrayed him(Matthew 26:14-16) .
King David, Solomon and the likes had fighters & large followers/armies and that was why they fought successful battles.
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 22, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Christianity is NOT bloody like that religion of your stupid and bloody Muhammad.. Are you saying you know more than what I shown you? Indeed you're CLUELESS as allah said grin You know about IRA but you can't figure out where it is written that they were Christians or Christianity terrorist group like Boko haram, isil, Fulani herdsmen, etc grin

Philip Jerkins & George Bernard Shaw said you are lying in "Jesus Wars" & "The most dangerous book on earth" respectively.

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=124494788

https://www.google.com/amp/s/truereligiondebate./2008/03/18/which-is-the-most-dangerous-book-on-earth-part-1/amp/

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=124767195

Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by gaskiyamagana: 10:42pm On Jul 22, 2020
AgentNairaland:

CLUELESS slave, why not point out where this terrorist organisation has something to do with Christianity. Are you still confused? I have help you out why not reading the contexts in that picture below .. STOP BEING FOOLISH AND MAD at least for a second grin
No reteat, no surrender attitude of yours against expos2020 will continue to earn you mental and emotional imbalance as you are trying to run away, to twist, misinterprete to mislead and confuse sons and daughters of your Lord.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by gaskiyamagana: 10:46pm On Jul 22, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Slave boy, BYEEEEE...
You don tyred, GOOD SEVEN CONSECUTIVE REPLIES from your TUTOR, no response.
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by AgentNairaland(f): 1:44am On Jul 23, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

You don tyred, GOOD SEVEN CONSECUTIVE REPLIES from your TUTOR, no response.

Slave Boy You've come with another monika, I'm done with you.. You said allah was a CHRISTIAN.. Secondly, The Book of Deuteronomy is in NEW TESTAMENT grin allah your bloody god knew what it was saying for calling you CLUELESS and Hopeless. I don't have time interacting with a maggot slave like you
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by zeeprince(m): 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
FrMbaka:

You're a Criminals as a Muslim
and u my friend is a dunce
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Wait Slave, are you this CLUELESS, did I take away Old testament from Bible? Ohh my God grin

I said those killed in Old testament are idol worshippers like you slaves, they were NOT saved like you, they are SINNERS like you slaves, they go against the Commandments of God, it's because of this God sent his only son Jesus Christ to die for the sin of mankind in other to bring humanity close back to God..

I asked you, Do you see killing in New Testament ? If Yes show me the verse and I will address your dilemma
grin
You have finally admit it that the Bible says Muslims like myself should be killed as we are regarded as idol worshippers.
This is wonderfulous! grin
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Slave Boy You've come with another monika, I'm done with you.. You said allah was a CHRISTIAN.. Secondly, The Book of Deuteronomy is in NEW TESTAMENT grin allah your bloody god knew what it was saying for calling you CLUELESS and Hopeless. I don't have time interacting with a maggot slave like you
slave (1cor 7:22), I don catch you.
We don't have @ bolded in our religion only ALLAH grin
I have been waiting for your reply endlessly.
You must mention me.
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Do you think I am criminally minded to operate two accounts like you lots?
The moment I deactivate my account, that's it. Mumu, lost soul.
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by AgentNairaland(f): 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

No reteat, no surrender attitude of yours against expos2020 will continue to earn you mental and emotional imbalance as you are trying to run away, to twist, misinterprete to mislead and confuse sons and daughters of your Lord.

Confused, CLUELESS And hopeless slave, when you're back online I will address your dilemma..
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Are you now saying you have nothing to do with Jesus?
Because;
1. Maggots manifest in dead bodies that spent 3nights & 3days, talkless of pearsing the side (John 19:34) to create orifice.
2. Philippians 2:7 clearly States the status of Jesus Christ.

Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Confused, CLUELESS And hopeless slave, when you're back online I will address your dilemma..
Lemme stand in for him. grin
Mother of all confusion is when you go against all Commandments of God & believe John 3:16 will be your joker and heavenly ticket. grin
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by AgentNairaland(f): 4:00pm On Jul 24, 2020
Help me appease this slave boy to leave me alone, is it by force to Interact with him? Must he take everthing by force? I said I'm done with his gargantuan talk but still want me to qoute him.. allah was a Christian grin imagine
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by AgentNairaland(f): 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
If you need my attention come with another Monika.. #wink
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Help me appease this slave boy to leave me alone, is it by force to Interact with him? Must he take everthing by force? I said I'm done with his gargantuan talk but still want me to qoute him.. allah was a Christian grin imagine
Why are you running?
Are you a coward? grin
Shameless *****
When you were attacking Muslims & Islam without any provocation, you never knew it was a non-negotiateable covenant?
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Shame no dey catch you? Running . . .after making mouth. Smelly thing....
I am ever ready for you slave-mistress of the maggot-slave-god.
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by AgentNairaland(f): 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2020
So I should not run from your hopeless, clueless and radical talk right? grin You said allah was a Christian, Deuteronomy is found in New Testament I don't interact with brainwashed slave like you
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:
don't wink for me as I don't patronize ****** grin
Remember, all is fair in love & war!
You are now adopting taqiya on OLD TESTAMENT. grin grin grin grin grin
kindly expunge it & no one will know who Jesus was.
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by AgentNairaland(f): 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2020
IRA was Christianity Terrorist group, among others grin
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:
So I should not run from your hopeless, clueless and radical talk right? grin You said allah was a Christian, Deuteronomy is found in New Testament I don't interact with brainwashed slave like you
You have thrown away the baby & the . . .
You can say all you want but we don't have such word in Islam & you can as well expunge deuteronomy just as other verses you folks had done with. grin grin grin
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:
No, they are from Zamfara & all Muslims. grin grin grin
Don't worry. Just as you deny them, you will also deny Jesus.
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Which terrorist organization was Jesus trying to form in Luke 22:36?
Was sword used in cutting cake or the ears of one of the Pilate's slave? grin grin grin
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:
You have not been answering my questions.
Please you can call a fellow slave/friend or 50/50 or ask the audience.
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Matthew 10:34
Now not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Kindly describe the person uttering these words in a single word. grin grin grin
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2020
Xposed2020:
grin
You have finally admit it that the Bible says Muslims like myself should be killed as we are regarded as idol worshippers.
This is wonderfulous! grin
No matter how long the night (denial) is, day must surely break (Truth must be revealed).
The cat is finally let out of the bag.
I knew it!

Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by AgentNairaland(f): 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
If you want me to address your problem, come with another monika you this CLUELESS and hopeless slave boy grin
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:
If you want me to address your problem, come with another monika you this CLUELESS and hopeless slave boy grin
Naaaaah! You too small to make me create another moniker.
@ bolded are the titles of Jesus your lord. grin
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Matthew 10:34
Now not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Kindly describe the person uttering these words in a single word. grin grin grin
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
@AgentNairaland don wiz oooooooo.
Come back you little *****
You must be either an OSU or obanje.
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by AgentNairaland(f): 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2020
allah already knw the problem of its slaves, that's why allah gave you wonderful names: CLUELESS, HOPELESS, MAD and FAKE

Come with another Monika I will address your problem.. #fact
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2020
I know you can't continue to conceal & deny the true teachings of Christ & modus operandi of the Christian faith on the massacre of Muslims and believers of other faith forever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fatwa On Muslims Congratulating Non-muslims On Their Holidays / Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah! / The Universe Came Into Existence After Not Existing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.