Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon (18901 Views)

Look Out For New Moon, Sultan Tells Muslims / New Moon Sighted, Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Date For 2021 Eid-el-kabir / Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:
allah already knw the problem of its slaves, that's why allah gave you wonderful names: CLUELESS, HOPELESS, MAD and FAKE

Come with another Monika I will address your problem.. #fact
Jesus was the one his people said is mad , possessed with demons (John 10:20) and hopeless on the cross in case you forgot(Psalms 22:2; Matthew 27:46.)

Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:

So you know that Jesus Christ is NOT a Christian grin

Jesus Christ didn't brought any religion, he didn't preached Christianity..

Christian means CHRIST-LIKE, we Christians are not religious bigot, git, prat, pillock like you slaves (Muslims). God has NO religion and that's why allah is NOT a genuine God.. allah shown itself as lover of Islam which shouldn't be. I asked you to show me where God says We Christians should kill you Slaves (Muslims)

Jesus Christ is the only way to the father, STOP killing Christians, stop fighting for allah.. I pray may your sense locate and find you
Taqiya of biblical Commandments.
AgentNairaland:

Wait Slave, are you this CLUELESS, did I take away Old testament from Bible? Ohh my God grin

I said those killed in Old testament are idol worshippers like you slaves, they were NOT saved like you, they are SINNERS like you slaves, they go against the Commandments of God, it's because of this God sent his only son Jesus Christ to die for the sin of mankind in other to bring humanity close back to God..

I asked you, Do you see killing in New Testament ? If Yes show me the verse and I will address your dilemma
grin
You have finally admit it that the Bible says Muslims like myself should be killed as we are regarded as idol worshippers.
This is wonderfulous! grin

I know you can't continue to conceal & deny the true teachings of Christ & modus operandi of the Christian faith on the massacre of Muslims and believers of other faiths forever.

The chicken has finally come home to roost.
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Can you name just a soul Jesus Christ killed and I will name 43 people your stupid and bloody Muhammad sent to grave grin
Even though he died at a tender age of 33yrs at the cross of calvary he was involved in the countless senseless killings of innocent souls from Genesis to revelation as the Bible clearly reveals that "the word was god." (John 1:1)

John 10:30
"I and the Father are one."

John 10:38
But if I do his work, believe in the evidence of the miraculous works I have done, even if you don’t believe me. Then you will know and understand that the Father is in me, and I am in the Father.”

In the King James Version Bible, 1 John 5:7-9 reads: For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. . .
grin grin grin

Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Confused, CLUELESS And hopeless slave, when you're back online I will address your dilemma..
Only Christians are In a dilemma. Accept the millions of homicide & culpable homicide charges against Jesus as he has been very violent from the word go or denounce his divinity & Christianity crumbles like a park of cards.
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by AgentNairaland(f): 5:27am On Jul 25, 2020
This Slave Is Now FOLLOWING Me grin Woww I Love That... You're Born To Follow And That's Why You'll Remain Slave
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 25, 2020
AgentNairaland:
This Slave Is Now FOLLOWING Me grin Woww I Love That... You're Born To Follow And That's Why You'll Remain Slave
1cor 7:22
Phil 2:7
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 25, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Can you name just a soul Jesus Christ killed and I will name 43 people your stupid and bloody Muhammad sent to grave grin
Even though he died at a tender age of 33yrs at the cross of calvary he was involved in the incessant killings of innocent souls from Genesis to revelation as the Bible clearly reveals that "the word was god." (John 1:1)

John 10:30
"I and the Father are one."

John 10:38
But if I do his work, believe in the evidence of the miraculous works I have done, even if you don’t believe me. Then you will know and understand that the Father is in me, and I am in the Father.”

In the King James Version Bible, 1 John 5:7-9 reads: For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. . .
grin grin grin
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 25, 2020
And about the incessant killings?
They are littered all over the Bible from genesis to revelation. grin
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by AgentNairaland(f): 9:05am On Jul 25, 2020
See How Frustration Has Made This Clueless Slave Boy Confess Jesus Christ As God grin

I Knw You Need My Attention But Until You Come With Another Monika, AgentNairaland Will Not Quote You Anymore
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 25, 2020
AgentNairaland:
See How Frustration Has Made This Clueless Slave Boy Confess Jesus Christ As God grin

I Knw You Need My Attention But Until You Come With Another Monika, AgentNairaland Will Not Quote You Anymore
Did he murder innocent souls as god or not?
So it is a fact he killed. All these holy shit has been disproved. At least you have now accept Jesus was bloody & bloodier than any slave of human on earth.
Now that I have proved beyond reasonable doubt that Jesus was the bloodiest creature that ever liveth the face of the earth, Islam will now see peace from the hypocrites demeaning Islam while praising the most dangerous religion of jesus.
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 25, 2020
AgentNairaland:

it is trite law that Jesus killed more than anyone dead or alive. Thanks for accepting Jesus horrible nature after the initial denial.
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 25, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Eli Eli Lama Sabachthani? may refer to: opening words of Psalms 22:2 "My God, my God, why hast Thou forsaken me". ... one of the Sayings of Jesus on the cross, quoting Psalm 22.

Mark 15:34
And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, “Eloi, Eloi, lema sabachthani?” which means, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”

Acts 2:22
“Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a man attested to you by God with mighty works and wonders and signs that God did through him in your midst, as you yourselves know.
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by AgentNairaland(f): 9:24am On Jul 25, 2020
I pray my matter won't make you commit suicide like this guy grin You've been frustrated already

Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 25, 2020
AgentNairaland:
I pray my matter won't make you commit suicide like this guy grin You've been frustrated already
grin grin grin grin grin
You will soon teach me how you folks read the Bible upside down so I can see the verses but comprehend something else.
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 25, 2020
AgentNairaland:
AgentNairaland ooooooooooooooo!
Don cool wiiiiiiiiiiiiizzzzzzzzzzz
Seeing all these biblical verses will definitly break your heart. Keep calm.
Hold a Christian & save a life. . .as per Chelsea.
Don't worry we will sign you in FC . . .& baptise you alright.
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by AgentNairaland(f): 9:30am On Jul 25, 2020
This slave boy is even laughing grin I will advice you to look for nearest masjid, say your LAST PRAYER as Muhammad did when he saw an ordinary eclipse of the sun #fact
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 25, 2020
AgentNairaland:
This slave boy is even laughing grin I will advice you to look for nearest masjid, say your LAST PRAYER as Muhammad did when he saw an ordinary eclipse of the sun #fact
I swear its fun . . . to you. grin grin grin
What will I do without you? cool I would have closed shop.
Jokes apart I love discourse on comparative religion.
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 25, 2020
Lemme poke others; Rightchannels,
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by Abayolaid: 10:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
AgentNairaland:

But Quran said Muhammad was the FIRST MUSLIM, who is confusing you slaves?? grin

Let me start with you from there, is like you're NEW here
yes, take for example, in 1999 obasanjo was d nigeria first citizen, in 2007 yaradua was d first citizen, in 2010 jonathan was d first citizen.
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by AgentNairaland(f): 11:35pm On Jul 25, 2020
Abayolaid:
yes, take for example, in 1999 obasanjo was d nigeria first citizen, in 2007 yaradua was d first citizen, in 2010 jonathan was d first citizen.

So in 2020 Satan/sultan of Sokoto is the FIRST MUSLIM right? Indeed allah through its messenger Muhammad has brainwashed you grin
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by Abayolaid: 4:57am On Jul 26, 2020
AgentNairaland:

So in 2020 Satan/sultan of Sokoto was the FIRST MUSLIM right? Indeed allah through its messenger Muhammad has brainwashed you grin
u got an answer and u changed it insultive words.... lols
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by AgentNairaland(f): 9:06am On Jul 26, 2020
Abayolaid:
u got an answer and u changed it insultive words.... lols

What's the answer you've given? You're trying to forcefully attached Nigerian politicians inside quran and in other to save time, I asked in 2020 is Sultan of Sokoto the first Muslim?
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by Abayolaid: 11:09am On Jul 26, 2020
AgentNairaland:

What's the answer you've given? You're trying to forcefully attached Nigerian politicians inside quran and in other to save time, I asked in 2020 is Sultan of Sokoto the first Muslim?
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by Abayolaid: 11:11am On Jul 26, 2020
AgentNairaland:

u ask me cocerning d first muslim and i gave u an answer.
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by AgentNairaland(f): 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2020
Abayolaid:
u ask me cocerning d first muslim and i gave u an answer.

So everyone is first Muslim in his or her time, what a confusion in religion of allah grin
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
AgentNairaland:

So everyone is first Muslim in his or her time, what a confusion in religion of allah grin
confusion is when some Christians worship Jesus, others Mary, others apostles, others god the father, others images, others statues that's the pinnacle of confusion.
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by budaatum: 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
Xposed2020:

Taqiya of biblical Commandments.
grin
You have finally admit it that the Bible says Muslims like myself should be killed as we are regarded as idol worshippers.
This is wonderfulous! grin
No, Xposed, that person has not admitted "that the Bible says Muslims like myself should be killed as we are regarded as idol worshippers"!

What that person has shown is ignorance of the Bible, period!

You might want to see here how the Quran is ignorantly being used to justify wife beating and the killing of unbelievers.
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by budaatum: 5:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
Xposed2020:
Did he murder innocent souls as god or not?
So it is a fact he killed. All these holy shit has been disproved. At least you have now accept Jesus was bloody & bloodier than any slave of human on earth.
Now that I have proved beyond reasonable doubt that Jesus was the bloodiest creature that ever liveth the face of the earth, Islam will now see peace from the hypocrites demeaning Islam while praising the most dangerous religion of jesus.
Are you sure you read the Bible?

Please show where it is written that Jesus killed anyone.
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by Abayolaid: 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
AgentNairaland:

there is no confusion it, d leader of a particular religion can be refers to as first person.
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by AgentNairaland(f): 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
Abayolaid:
there is no confusion it, d leader of a particular religion can be refers to as first person.

As sultan of sokoto who's your leader in Nigeria is first Muslim and King of saudi in mecca is also the first Muslim right?
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by Abayolaid: 9:02am On Jul 27, 2020
AgentNairaland:

As sultan of sokoto who's your leader in Nigeria is first Muslim and King of saudi in mecca is also the first Muslim right?
yes, we have first lady in Nigeria, and U.S.A have first lady as well
Re: Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon by AgentNairaland(f): 9:21am On Jul 27, 2020
Abayolaid:
yes, we have first lady in Nigeria, and U.S.A have first lady as well

Your sense shall locate you the day you'll seek to know the why Muhammad eslaved you into the religion of allah

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 / Fatwa On Muslims Congratulating Non-muslims On Their Holidays / Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.