Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,487 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

They Bring Judgment Upon Themselves. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / They Bring Judgment Upon Themselves. (131 Views)

I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje / What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? / "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Bring Judgment Upon Themselves. by elated177: 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2020
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Deut 29:18-20 Lest there should be among you man, or woman, or family, or tribe, whose heart turneth away this day from YHVH our Elohim, to go and serve the elohim of these nations; lest there should be among you a root that beareth gall and wormwood; And it come to pass, when he heareth the words of this curse, that he bless himself in his heart, saying, I shall have peace, though I walk in the imagination of mine heart, to add drunkenness to thirst: YHVH will not spare him, but then the anger of YHVH and his jealousy shall smoke against that man, and all the curses that are written in this book shall lie upon him, and YHVH shall blot out his name from under heaven.

John 9:35-41 They answered and said unto him, Thou wast altogether born in sins, and dost thou teach us? And they cast him out. Yahushua heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of YHVH?
He answered and said, Who is he, Sir, that I might believe on him? And Yahushua said unto him, Thou hast both seen him, and it is he that talketh with thee. And he said, Rabbi, I believe. And he worshipped him. And Yahushua said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind. And some of the Pharisees which were with him heard these words, and said unto him, Are we blind also? Yahushua said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth.

2 Tim 2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of YHVH standeth sure, having this seal, YHVH knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of the Messiah depart from iniquity.

Since wicked people and hypocrites claim to believe in and follow Yahushua the Messiah and are still the very same ones who are looking for way to pull down those whose ways are upright, because they themselves have refused to obey, the bible they carry about brings a heavy burden and severe punishment upon them. Their prayer points automatically condemn them.

Psalm 50:16-21 But to the wicked person, Elohim says: 'What right have you to recite my laws or take my covenant on your lips? You hate my instruction and cast my words behind you. When you see a thief, you join with him; you throw in your lot with adulterers. You use your mouth for evil and harness your tongue to deceit. You sit and testify against your brother and slander your own mother's son. When you did these things and I kept silent, you thought I was exactly like you. But I now arraign you and set my accusations before you.

Isaiah 3:10-11 Tell the righteous it will be well with them, for they will enjoy the fruit of their deeds. Woe to the wicked! Disaster is upon them! They will be paid back for what their have done.

Anyone who holds unto and practises wickedness is a servant of Satan and the demons and is, therefore, an enemy of Yahushua the Messiah. Colluding with forces of wickedness and invoking the power in the blood of the Righteous One, Yahushua the Messiah, is like being in possession of contraband and calling the law enforcement agency.

Therefore, when demon worshippers invoke the power in the blood of Yahushua the Messiah - even if they call him Jesus, OF COURSE THEY WILL NEVER DARE CALL HIM BY HIS REAL NAME, they bring YHVH's judgment and punishment on their lives.

Also, when wicked people collude with the evil spirits and set traps for the upright, they, the wicked, will fall into such traps.

When agents of darkness pour drink offerings and libations to demons and still open their mouths to preach the garbage they preach in the name of preaching the Good News, the flashing sword of judgment of YHVH El Shaddai executes judgment on them.

Judgment does not necessarily mean physical death - they are dead already spiritually because they are separated from the Author of life - they alone know what they are seeing.

When evil men and women use the set-apart Scriptures of the Set-apart Creator of the ends of the earth, the Elohim of the spirits of all flesh, the Mighty One of Jacob - YHVH El Shaddai - to gather people together only to assign demons to each of them and use them to perpetrate wickedness, the wrath of YHVH Almighty falls on all of them.

When agents of darkness call something good evil either because it is not in them or because they want to take advantage of the carrier, evil never departs from their homes.

There are those who claim to have and preach the truth, yet they despise and try to work against those who are actually living and practising the truth. The heavens will continue to expose their guilt; the earth will continue to rise up against them.

John 9:40-41 And some of the Pharisees which were with him heard these words, and said unto him, Are we blind also? Yahushua said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth.

Now you know why.

I am just a messenger of the Yahushua the Messiah.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: They Bring Judgment Upon Themselves. by elated177: 1:06am On Jul 24, 2020
Isaiah 29:
13 The Lord says:
“These people come near to me with their mouth     and honor me with their lips,     but their hearts are far from me. Their worship of me     is based on merely human rules they have been taught.[a] 14 Therefore once more I will astound these people     with wonder upon wonder; the wisdom of the wise will perish,     the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish.” 15 Woe to those who go to great depths     to hide their plans from the Lord, who do their work in darkness and think,     “Who sees us? Who will know?” 16 You turn things upside down,     as if the potter were thought to be like the clay! Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it,     “You did not make me”? Can the pot say to the potter,     “You know nothing”?

(1) (Reply)

BETRAYAL OF TRUST. By Gbile Akanni / I Prayed For A Issue And I Experienced This / See This Beautiful Rendition Of 'then Sings My Soul'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.