Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Stories That Made You Sit On The Edge - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stories That Made You Sit On The Edge (276 Views)

Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video / Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) / I Need A Purge, A Serious One That You Will Make You Sit Close To Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stories That Made You Sit On The Edge by nony43(m): 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2020
Let's gist about stories that got you head swollen, when it was told to you or you heard about it.

I once heard of a coffin following a family member on their way back home late at night. This was many years ago before electricity was so commonapp
Re: Stories That Made You Sit On The Edge by Ishilove: 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
I was coming back from vigil when I noticed someone following me. When I looked back , it disappeared.

It was my shadow sha

1 Like

Re: Stories That Made You Sit On The Edge by illicit(m): 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
Slave trade
Re: Stories That Made You Sit On The Edge by usj(m): 7:46pm On Jul 20, 2020
I was told not to go out at night, that bush baby kidnapps people at night. That stopped me from staying alone in the dark and going out at night.

I love stoning animals that fly at night, repeatedly I was asked to stop, but I didn't until my mum came up with a clever story.
She asked "do you know that some of the birds that flies at night are witches? If you hit anyone witches would make your hand to start facing backwards." And that my friend was the last time I threw stones at night.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mouth Watering Shawarma / Riggs Family Announcing The Passing Of Raine Riggs / Ways Low Self-esteem Affects Your Love Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.