Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,084 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses (41276 Views)

BUA Purchases 1 Million Doses Of Astrazeneca COVID-19 Vaccines For Nigeria / Coronavirus: Oxford University Early Trial Success Suggests “Double Protection”. / Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Works On Monkeys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by RichBoy247: 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
OneMillionBTC:
Thank You Jesus!

No matter what life throws at you, just know you already have what it takes to overcome it in the first place.

Multinational Speakers, you have come again

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by faceland: 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2020
At least they would allow us to go about our business. Fake corona, fake vaccine.
(vaccine ought to take a minimum of 2 years to be tested).

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by OneMillionBTC: 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2020
RichBoy247:

Multinational Speakers, you have come again

lol...........RichBoy, it's just the reality of life.
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2020
samuelpeters:

Nothing upstairs.
We are not helping ourselves as a Country.
Everything about Naija na just badnews
Nigeria don cast but lot of people still got hope for the nation.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by dahmie2013: 8:47pm On Jul 20, 2020
Oyinbo's be finding cure 2 COVID-19, while we be talking sex & rape.
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by showafrica(m): 8:47pm On Jul 20, 2020
Vaccine wey dey like virus.. Genetically modified from monkey... Issorite

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by NSK4U(m): 8:47pm On Jul 20, 2020
Dickeyrider:
I love big fat cocks. I mean male chickens

Awnnn....y yu no cum talk am since, I get am plenty for ma farm, check ma keys!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by DelilahMakinde(f): 8:47pm On Jul 20, 2020
Openbusiness4:
Anyhow they want to do the vaccines, they should do, but they should not use African people as guinea pigs for their experiments

Hmmm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNdq_7OeitQ
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by nomenclature(m): 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2020
Goat
OneMillionBTC:
Thank You Jesus!

No matter what life throws at you, just know you already have what it takes to overcome it in the first place.
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by Necksonnel: 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2020
planetx:
You have to be insane to take this poison so called Vaccine. They should go insert their nano chip in their own body not mine, taking vaccines from people that thinks you Africans have to many children. Go and read up on the ingredients in the vaccine and what they are about to inject in your body. That is how they started the Hiv Aids pandemic through the hepatitis B vaccine.

Do you even read at all
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by planetx: 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2020
salford:
where are the conspiracy theories people dem.
Nothing like conspiracy, go to medicalveritas.org to find the truth about Covid-19 and the agenda behind the vaccines. I pity Africans and their ignorance of relying on their enemy to help them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2020
Hedonisco:
Oyinbo leading the way as usual, while clueless black Africa continues to wallow in the stone age.

We are seriously praying for them, you know we have the prayer warriors and vibrant religious leaders who have healed a lot of sick people and performed all sorts of miracles.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by donMIG(m): 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
Best news ever!
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by mcdokwe(m): 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
And our universities are talking about nonsense unionism
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
What are all our best researcher in various higher institution doing or what they only research on is kilishi, kunnu, kulikuli, Agege Bread, and Ogi.....

Walahi, Naija Nah joke. Those who their prospect is beyond Naija don Japa....

Naija value has been brought so low so that even school cert drop can rule the country.....

Tueh
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by Obasogie00(m): 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
Suppose say thank you Oxford undecided
OneMillionBTC:
Thank You Jesus!

Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by costandi(m): 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2020
9jayes:

Na only BBNaija Nigeria can produce

Na SA produce am o.
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by luminouz(m): 9:02pm On Jul 20, 2020
Hedonisco:
Oyinbo leading the way as usual, while clueless black Africa continues to wallow in the stone age.

What have you done but complain upandan?
No be the same human being you be? undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by Edusouls(m): 9:02pm On Jul 20, 2020
Vaccine For where all these na hope hope, when it comes to protecting corona from infecting people in real everyday lives then the main thing comes, it won’t be successful period, corona would pack and go at its own time
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by God1stson(m): 9:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
9jayes:

We only have over hype universities and professors in Nigeria, they can't do nothing than to rape their students. Always waiting for the whites for every solution.

Hiss...
Don't expect anything extra-ordinary from Nigeria as a nation. Our foundation is faulty every one looks to the center and this has entrenched mediocrity. The day we restructure and people go to their various regions, then u will begin to c excellency and creative.This will be the case since people of like culture, religion and ideology will promote what they stand for
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by linearity: 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
At best, one have to be cautiously optimistic and not rush to be among first in line to get these vaccines.

Normally vaccines development take approximately two years before, it is safe to be administered to the generally public. This is not because, it take that long to achieve results reported here, in addition to generating immediate immunities; the long term effect of the vaccine is also studied.

You can’t determine long time effect within six months or a year. Previously, those under trial to whom the injected vaccines have produced immunity are constantly watched and monitored under supervision and tested constantly to see if the vaccines have caused any negative effect, it is after this extend monitoring period that the vaccine is judged to be safe or bad for the general public.

Many Covid-19 vaccine development have skipped many of these safeguards under the approval of the various government entities so that development can be fast tracked, however it remains to be seen if this was a good idea.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by chiol: 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
LibertyRep:
ASUU is on strike here

The only thing they are good at. Professors with no findings

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by Ventura1: 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
Unnecessary covid-19 conspiracy theories are what Africans bothers about.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by yoyouyou(f): 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
We are busy fainting here, biko
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by mcdokwe(m): 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
maikjunior:
Fellow nairalanders please, I have a serious problem.

My dad is sick and I don't have enough money for his hospital bill, is there anyone willing to buy a laptop, I want to sell it to raise money for his health.
Please, you can call me 08 11 2 40 67 59 on to check it out, my location is opopo in Abia state.
I don't want to lose him as that would affect my education.
I rallied to get few that I can, it remains 20k, I won't mind selling it for 20k just to save my dad.
For those outside Aba, Please if you can assist me with anything, I will appreciate.
I am ashamed of this but I can't help it, I don't pray for anyone to experience the hardship we are facing now and I pray God remembers me and my family.
God will wipe away tears from the face of anyone that will assist me, thank you.
Zenith Bank.
why not try and post the laptop?
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by faceland: 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2020
showafrica:
Vaccine wey dey like virus.. Genetically modified from monkey... Issorite

Vaccine is giving the person a small dosage of the virus and teaching the person's immune system how to fight the virus.
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2020
[s]
planetx:
You have to be insane to take this poison so called Vaccine. They should go insert their nano chip in their own body not mine, taking vaccines from people that thinks you Africans have to many children. Go and read up on the ingredients in the vaccine and what they are about to inject in your body. That is how they started the Hiv Aids pandemic through the hepatitis B vaccine.
[/s]

Stop typing trash.
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by akilo1: 9:09pm On Jul 20, 2020
And some african still dey use teeth dey carry bag of cement...who curse africa?babu nor dey hear this news at all, make he nor go order
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by vioment: 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
As usual, another humanity result comes out and Africa especially Nigeria gets F.

Remember this is still an experiment but the speed and hope it seem to have is amazing.

When they were putting lights and various infrastructures around their educational emphasis; the Africans were laughing and shouting am I not an African with their slippers. The gov will not invest, now see result. If it's something of evil, we will lead without remorse.

We need wisdom. Have you also noticed that ufos don't even go to Africa.
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by planetx: 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
To all those talking about conspiracy theories go get the book Emerging viruses Aids &
Ebola, Nature Accident or Intentional by Dr Leonard Horowitz. He is an oyinbo doctor who proved after decades of research that Aids and Ebola are man made viruses to depopulate Africa.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by sopskyno1(m): 9:12pm On Jul 20, 2020
planetx:

Ogbeni keep mute joor kiss undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? / Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High / FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.