Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:07 PM

Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses (41508 Views)

BUA Purchases 1 Million Doses Of Astrazeneca COVID-19 Vaccines For Nigeria / Coronavirus: Oxford University Early Trial Success Suggests “Double Protection”. / Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Works On Monkeys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by prophetfire: 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
Hedonisco:
Oyinbo leading the way as usual, while clueless black Africa continues to wallow in the stone age.
You follow na. You follow clueless na.
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by Investnow2017: 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2020
planetx:
You have to be insane to take this poison so called Vaccine. They should go insert their nano chip in their own body not mine, taking vaccines from people that thinks you Africans have to many children. Go and read up on the ingredients in the vaccine and what they are about to inject in your body. That is how they started the Hiv Aids pandemic through the hepatitis B vaccine.
Why did you start your 'advice' with insults and still claim you are serving the need of the people? If it is dangerous as you claim and someone takes it ignorantly, is that person still insane?
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by knowhowk: 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
planetx:
You have to be insane to take this poison so called Vaccine. They should go insert their nano chip in their own body not mine, taking vaccines from people that thinks you Africans have to many children. Go and read up on the ingredients in the vaccine and what they are about to inject in your body. That is how they started the Hiv Aids pandemic through the hepatitis B vaccine.
. You are the number one insane person ,Your Sanity is sooo much that it has robbed you of your good sense of Reasoning . Confusionist spewing and Spreading Ignorance .I just wondered where Brain dead people like you gets your False Alarming shit .

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by Investnow2017: 10:02pm On Jul 20, 2020
RichBoy247:

Multinational Speakers, you have come again
What do multinationals speakers do? Or you meant to say motivational speaker?
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by Msseh: 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
Dickeyrider:
I love big fat cocks. I mean male chickens

Hmm...

Biko what's the relationship with the topic of the OP?
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Who asked you? sad

Your profile says you stay in Lagos but Google says your pic is that of a South African lady. You're doing well grin

U guys will not kill person. grin
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by knowhowk: 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
BigIyanga:

Nonsense talk.. how are u going to monitor side effects when folks like u believe that vaccine is evil targeted at Africans? Has your govt invested in research?
. You are really amazing ...Many of them are on this forum ...a Virus is Killing several thousands ,Hands have been on deck by scientist to find a Solution to it ,Some Useless fellows believe Vaccine is evil targeted at Africans as you said .Quite ,Quite Unfortunate ,They are so brain dead that they do not have a single Effort towards saving lives .

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
Investnow2017:

What do multinationals speakers do? Or you meant to say motivational speaker?
grin
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
Hmm
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by CapitalBank: 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2020
planetx:
Dude, where is your education? You are using what you black forefathers never invented to spew rubbish...

Oya produce one for Nigeria and Africa at large so that life could return back normal
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by damiloladuke: 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2020
Breakthrough at last
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by Charly68: 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2020
I beg Buhari should order for 200m doses fast
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by mikemiyaki: 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
sad
Dickeyrider:

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
samuelpeters:
While our own profs are here saying schools should be closed till 2021.

Good one from the UK...

They only want to use the time between now and 2021 to develop a more potent vaccine than the rubbish the UK has developed.

Its a combination of Nigerianess they are bringing to the table.

The Igbo Profs. are the developers, very hardworking Profs. creating the formula.

The Yoruba Profs. are the very cunning and skillful ones, mining every virus heads needed for the research,

While the Hausa Profs. will tackle the research aggressively using different kinds of weapons to create an avenue for success.

We are coming out strong.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by Zooposki(f): 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2020
knowhowk:
. You are really amazing ...Many of them are on this forum ...a Virus is Killing several thousands ,Hands have been on deck by scientist to find a Solution to it ,Some Useless fellows believe Vaccine is evil targeted at Africans as you said .Quite ,Quite Unfortunate ,They are so brain dead that they do not have a single Effort towards saving lives .

Hopefully, you and your family should be the first to be given the vaccine in Nigeria. I like the way you think.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by RaptorX: 10:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
knowhowk:
. You are the number one insane person ,Your Sanity is sooo much that it has robbed you of your good sense of Reasoning . Confusionist spewing and Spreading Ignorance .I just wondered where Brain dead people like you gets your False Alarming shit .
You people are foolish beyond belief, can't you open your eyes and see what is going on. What is your evidence apart from what you are told that there is really a dangerous virus out there and the only way to combat it is to inject you with a vaccine. How dumb can you people be.
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by fabuloz1(m): 10:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
Dickeyrider:
Your pseudonym says it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by SeekHim: 11:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
Here is the ABC of Salvation:

A-Acknowledge the fact that you are a sinner and that you can not save yourself. Psalms 51: 5
B- Believe that it is only Jesus that can save you. Romans 10:10, Acts 4: 12
C- Confess your sins, repent from them and be converted (Never go back to them). Romans 10: 9. Call upon Jesus to forgive you and be saved today (Romans 10:13).

Follow these steps now please! Tomorrow may be too late! Death may come, Rapture may take place before you act! Don't delay!!!
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by Murketeer: 11:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
9jayes:

We only have over hype universities and professors in Nigeria, they can't do nothing than to rape their students. Always waiting for the whites for every solution.

Hiss...
Lol in this country self...If you are that good...the system will shut u down ..where are the tools and equipments to use ..e dey anywhere ?...Light dey ?...Naija cast nau

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by danielduru: 11:13pm On Jul 20, 2020
I believe something good will come out from Nigeria. I wish there will be a genocide for all the corrupt politicians..
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by Brightwesley: 11:13pm On Jul 20, 2020
Dickeyrider:
Baddest!
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by kiddkash(m): 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2020
Hedonisco:
Oyinbo leading the way as usual, while clueless black Africa continues to wallow in the stone age.
who told you?
we are trying for create the next dance challenge that will take over the world like shaku shaku
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by Cinacci124: 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2020
Sunofgod:
Good for them....let them experiment on their kids.....and we will monitor the side effects!

grin This guy no get joy....lol.
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by stanliwise(m): 11:35pm On Jul 20, 2020
Sunofgod:
Good for them....let them experiment on their kids.....and we will monitor the side effects!
see this clueless Blackman. All you know is to use the cure when it is available. When are we gonna lead the world as Africans??

☠️
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by mvem(m): 11:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
Sunofgod:
funny enough one of the countries doing trails of the vaccine is south Africa in Africa here...with your statement you won't even know if Nigeria is also doing trials of they are to start
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
Africa why

You have been backward since the beginning of time
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by stanliwise(m): 11:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
Coldfeets:

I support you.

After all na dem create am.

So make dem also find a cure.

Our own na to just dey watch dem destroying themselves.
Wen una go get sense for this country. Countries all over the world in the news day in day out with update on research.
Naija hand nor dey anyone yet some ignorant people like una go still dey yan kpatakpata. I Dey shame for us I swear.

Almost all the so-called vaccines you use today are they not the one producing them. Like you said our own na to fold hand dey look until them go shock the world bring cure and claim the glory.
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by Judybash93(m): 12:08am On Jul 21, 2020
9jayes:

We only have over hype universities and professors in Nigeria, they can't do nothing than to rape their students. Always waiting for the whites for every solution.

Hiss...

Greatest of the greatest gba gba gba... That's what we do... cry
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by Okwyjesus(m): 1:10am On Jul 21, 2020
9jayes:

Hiss...

And frustrate your zeal to learn. They are be hiding now after the Pandemic they will come out to demand research allowance from FG.
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by Vikalinda(m): 1:19am On Jul 21, 2020
ok Good news, Moderna vaccine is also seeing positive signs
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by greenskittles: 1:27am On Jul 21, 2020
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

University of Oxford, Nigeria

Record breaking, we almost produce ours here, just that we were working on a thing or two
Lmao!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour / How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. / Subair Enitan In Hospital After 58-Hour Wash-a-thon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.