Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,295 members, 7,954,177 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:40 PM

Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses (41509 Views)

BUA Purchases 1 Million Doses Of Astrazeneca COVID-19 Vaccines For Nigeria / Coronavirus: Oxford University Early Trial Success Suggests “Double Protection”. / Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Works On Monkeys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by Hunterovo: 3:59am On Jul 21, 2020
We're waiting for a safe vaccine. It is said that the United States and China have developed vaccines. When can they be used?
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by Bluntemperor: 4:12am On Jul 21, 2020
TrollKiller:
Meanwhile, Nigerian government are fighting for 2023 slots

Too Shameful!!
Our Politicians are busy looting the Crude Oil money from Nigeria,-no meaningful development,no scientific innovation.
Even UAE-has used 'their money to go into Orbit.
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by Nobody: 4:31am On Jul 21, 2020
Cool
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by afoo02(m): 4:35am On Jul 21, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Who asked you? sad

Your profile says you stay in Lagos but Google says your pic is that of a South African lady. You're doing well grin
can you please teach me how you did this?
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by OLULAW: 4:40am On Jul 21, 2020
Nigerians please don’t come here for the vaccine oooo. No health tourism.
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by kid7soccer(m): 5:04am On Jul 21, 2020
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

University of Oxford, Nigeria

Record breaking, we almost produce ours here, just that we were working on a thing or two
no joy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by zenith5: 5:06am On Jul 21, 2020
There counterpart in nigeria are busy runing corona business.bunch of lunatics.
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by dandollaz: 5:38am On Jul 21, 2020
Hedonisco:
Oyinbo leading the way as usual, while clueless black Africa continues to wallow in the stone age.
But Madagascar is in Africa that discovered the medicine.still your oyibo didn't accept it.dont blame us oooo.
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by SweetyMarvel00(m): 6:21am On Jul 21, 2020
A welcome development...

Are you a writer and you wish to build a career in movie script writing? Do you want your script to be a sold out one to top movie producers and film productions across Africa? Do want to write a movie script that will attract top producers like AY, Audu of Ebony life TV, Kemi Adebati? Then you 've got the right person here... reach me DEECHE on WhatsAPP 09037689230.

You will be thoroughly taught A-Z guide, with practical examples on how to write a top notch movie script that will launch you into a script writing career in Africa, with as low as 2k, within one to two months. Remember that script writing is a skill and you must know the nitty gritties, I cant wait to meet You, let's learn and taking your writing skills to the next level.
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by Coldfeets: 6:45am On Jul 21, 2020
stanliwise:
Wen una go get sense for this country. Countries all over the world in the news day in day out with update on research.
Naija hand nor dey anyone yet some ignorant people like una go still dey yan kpatakpata. I Dey shame for us I swear.

Almost all the so-called vaccines you use today are they not the one producing them. Like you said our own na to fold hand dey look until them go shock the world bring cure and claim the glory.

Who cares?

Abeg who glory epp?

The worst part be say with all the shaming wey you dey shame since, still you sef never invent any meaningful thing.

In fact oga, you are the true definition of a shameless man.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by SlyCharlie(m): 6:52am On Jul 21, 2020
planetx:
You have to be insane to take this poison so called Vaccine. They should go insert their nano chip in their own body not mine, taking vaccines from people that thinks you Africans have to many children. Go and read up on the ingredients in the vaccine and what they are about to inject in your body. That is how they started the Hiv Aids pandemic through the hepatitis B vaccine.

For you to use the term 'vaccine ingredients' shows how slow you are..
Your problem big pass any vaccine.
You need help
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by SlyCharlie(m): 6:54am On Jul 21, 2020
dandollaz:

But Madagascar is in Africa that discovered the medicine.still your oyibo didn't accept it.dont blame us oooo.
Madagascar wey even people wey drink one drum of that thing still get the Birus??
Go ask them how far Na... why the hype for that their juice don reduce
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by showafrica(m): 7:18am On Jul 21, 2020
faceland:

Vaccine is giving the person a small dosage of the virus and teaching the person's immune system how to fight the virus.

Hopefully, not introducing a more deadlier virus.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by stanliwise(m): 7:50am On Jul 21, 2020
Coldfeets:

Who cares?

Abeg who glory epp?

The worst part be say with all the shaming wey you dey shame since, still you sef never invent any meaningful thing.

In fact oga, you are the true definition of a shameless man.
I am not in the medical line and in my own line I dey do as body fit reach, I pray for a better platform someday.
But I won’t stoop so low to talk this kind of una talk, people dey do better una Dey yarn off point
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by MarthaGlobal: 8:09am On Jul 21, 2020
And your stupidity still never let you know that all this carp has no any significant science prove? Before you open that your lazy mouth and be downgrading your father land...

Seun that own nairaland no reach you for age. What habe you done to change the Africa? Alabosi... Lafff.
Hedonisco:
Oyinbo leading the way as usual, while clueless black Africa continues to wallow in the stone age.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by Coldfeets: 8:21am On Jul 21, 2020
stanliwise:
I am not in the medical line and in my own line I dey do as body fit reach, I pray for a better platform someday.
But I won’t stoop so low to talk this kind of una talk, people dey do better una Dey yarn off point

Look at this young man!

You are still hoping abi praying for a better platform that someone else probably has to create for you abi?

Someone seeing you condemning me earlier might think you are the Elon Musk of our time!

Meanwhile...

In reality, You are probably just a struggling young man probably hoping on government to pay you Npower allawee.

It's really a Pity.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by Amorprincesa24: 8:43am On Jul 21, 2020
Let them continue to race with Russia. Lies
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by stanliwise(m): 8:50am On Jul 21, 2020
Coldfeets:

Look at this young man!

You are still hoping abi praying for a better platform that someone else probably has to create for you abi?

Someone seeing you condemning me earlier might think you are the Elon Musk of our time!

Meanwhile...

In reality, You are probably just a struggling young man probably hoping on government to pay you Npower allawee.

It's really a Pity.

grin grin grin
My better platform is anywhere in the world that I will flourish.

You think by calling Npower you can make a point? I don’t play does simple mind games.

Someday I will be side by side with the likes of Amazon, Facebook and Google coders with the pace I am going.

I don’t need to tell you about my self but all I know is time to come I will have to leave Africa society. It may never give me the platform to grow to my best. So when I was saying good platform I basically wasn’t referring to Nigeria.
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by EzzyCarter: 9:58am On Jul 21, 2020
afoo02:
can you please teach me how you did this?

Via "reverse image search"
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by Geesaintagape: 10:09am On Jul 21, 2020
while Africa is busy praying, the white is moving ahead
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by Coldfeets: 10:39am On Jul 21, 2020
stanliwise:
grin grin grin
My better platform is anywhere in the world that I will flourish.

You think by calling Npower you can make a point? I don’t play does simple mind games.

Someday I will be side by side with the likes of Amazon, Facebook and Google coders with the pace I am going.

I don’t need to tell you about my self but all I know is time to come I will have to leave Africa society. It may never give me the platform to grow to my best. So when I was saying good platform I basically wasn’t referring to Nigeria.

Who the _fuck has time to play mind games with a lost and confused fellow like you?

So you even had a nice and ambitious place you were heading to, and yet you still had to stop to come and be wasting your time on the trivial things I said, huh?

Na wa o!

Of course, you don't have to tell me your 'story' because anybody online can come up with any 'story'.

Na dem sabi.

You may think you are so important because you are heading in the direction of Google and Amazon at the moment, but then, what makes you think I am not heading in a similar direction too?

Why would you disparage me because of what I typed on Nairaland just because it didn't sit well with you?

My advice for you is this: STOP TAKING NAIRALAND TOO SERIOUS.
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by mofedamijo(m): 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
Nigerians are stack illiterates, even the graduates amongst them. LOOK at some fools shouting Nigeria cannot produce such. Go and read on the U.K, U.S, CHINA etc. Go and read on their annual budget for scientific research, and education. Is it the guguru money that goes into education in Nigeria that you want to use to do research. 97% of African countries have bigger issues they need money for. Ever asked yourself why some developed countries are not participating in coronavirus vaccination?? Cause its damn expensive.
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by ostechno(m): 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
Don't let us lie to our self's, it'll take more than a year for the vaccine to even get here
It's better we just produce our own, maybe by getting the formula from them
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by zoomzoom(m): 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2020
I love big fat cocks. I mean male chickens.

We KNOW WHAT you mean..hehehehehe.

Meanwhile NA MAN YOU BE (* in JOY nunei's voice to WIKE).
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by zoomzoom(m): 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2020
Dickeyrider
I love big fat cocks. I mean male chickens.

We KNOW WHAT you mean..hehehehehe.

Meanwhile NA MAN YOU BE (* in JOY nunei's voice to WIKE).
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by zoomzoom(m): 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
[quote author=EzzyCarter post=91923947]

Who asked you? sad

Your profile says you stay in Lagos but Google says your pic is that of a South African lady. You're doing well

Na MAN she be.(in JOY nunei's voice to WIKE).���
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by Nobody: 5:06am On Jul 22, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by samuelpeters(m): 2:57pm On Jul 22, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

They only want to use the time between now and 2021 to develop a more potent vaccine than the rubbish the UK has developed.

Its a combination of Nigerianess they are bringing to the table.

The Igbo Profs. are the developers, very hardworking Profs. creating the formula.

The Yoruba Profs. are the very cunning and skillful ones, mining every virus heads needed for the research,

While the Hausa Profs. will tackle the research aggressively using different kinds of weapons to create an avenue for success.

We are coming out strong.
grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by HighQue007: 12:15am On Jul 26, 2020
9jayes:

We only have over hype universities and professors in Nigeria, they can't do nothing than to rape their students. Always waiting for the whites for every solution.

Hiss...

They can't spend their money on research dunce..it's the duty of the government but they would rather reabilitate bokoharam and invest in Ruga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour / How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. / Subair Enitan In Hospital After 58-Hour Wash-a-thon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.