Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses (41284 Views)

BUA Purchases 1 Million Doses Of Astrazeneca COVID-19 Vaccines For Nigeria / Coronavirus: Oxford University Early Trial Success Suggests “Double Protection”. / Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Works On Monkeys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by Jabioro: 9:12pm On Jul 20, 2020
Ours research are still working with NDSC on how to embezzled fund by developing new way of deceiving her citizen.The new newly established Humanitarian ministry are distributing money to ghost..
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by wiseoneking: 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2020
Sunofgod:
Good for them....let them experiment on their kids.....and we will monitor the side effects!
That's what they already did before arriving at this. It was all carried in their country. Ok
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by jolyment: 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2020
tutudesz:
Nigeria scientist's which Way undecided with all the professors with 3 Phd frustrating students round the universities, common vaccine to cure anything una never make

Do you have laboratories here? Many students do send samples to South Africa for analysis because we don't have the machines in Nigeria.
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by Coldfeets: 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2020
Sunofgod:
Good for them....let them experiment on their kids.....and we will monitor the side effects!

I support you.

After all na dem create am.

So make dem also find a cure.

Our own na to just dey watch dem destroying themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by goshen26: 9:17pm On Jul 20, 2020
dinoplus:
Same milestone Madagascar had passed long ago... tongue

Leave them

AAfrican leaders just don't like anything coming from here

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Who asked you? sad

Your profile says you stay in Lagos but Google says your pic is that of a South African lady. You're doing well grin
I don't know why this shit cracked me up but lord.gringringringrin
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by jolyment: 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2020
LibertyRep:
ASUU is on strike here

Our leaders don't value education here.
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by BigIyanga: 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2020
Sunofgod:
Nonsense talk.. how are u going to monitor side effects when folks like u believe that vaccine is evil targeted at Africans? Has your govt invested in research?
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by Fidelcashboy: 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2020
9jayes:

We only have over hype universities and professors in Nigeria, they can't do nothing than to rape their students. Always waiting for the whites for every solution.

Hiss...
Are you not a Nigerian?Olodo
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by planetx: 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2020
Activist001:
[s][/s]

Stop typing trash.
Go take the vaccine, your fvcking life and business not mine. I will keep dropping the knowledge and exposing the devil but your choice to kill yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2020
planetx:
Nothing like conspiracy, go to medicalveritas.org to find the truth about Covid-19 and the agenda behind the vaccines. I pity Africans and their ignorance of relying on their enemy to help them.
Another dullard that can't help himself. Read books that improve your brain no, rather you prefer to recede into moronic damnation day by day pele.
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by SeanBeezy(m): 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
Awesome!
your personal text got me thinking real hard
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by ibkonekt(m): 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2020
it begins....time for man to decide his path
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by Zooposki(f): 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
Seems we have a lot of Globalist Agents promoting the vaccine on this thread.

Anyway, I pray a lot of Africans take the vaccines so they can die off in massive numbers. Their Mumu too much.

Only the enlightened Africans will be left alive. All those that worship the white man will die off.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by Crochet: 9:28pm On Jul 20, 2020
Good news
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by Christian07(m): 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2020
vaccinated people are deliberately infected with coronavirus
Some pple din see this

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by vickyntokon1(f): 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2020
Do you know you can open a FirstBank account without visiting the branch? Simply dial *894*0*214506# to open your account. The account number drops instantly. Visit the nearest FirstBank branch to get an ATM card. It's as simple as that...
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by RaptorX: 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
Zooposki:
Seems we have a lot of Globalists Agents promoting the vaccine on this thread.

Anyway I pray a lot of Africans take the vaccines so they can die off in massive numbers. Their Mumu too much.

Only the enlightened Africans will be left alive. All those that worship the white man will die off.
They are not Globalists Agents just brainwashed Africans that thinks oyinbo is their friend and looking out for them. They also probably believe Jesus was a white man too when he was described in the book of Revelation in the same bible they all have at home as a black man with Afro and skin like burnished brass burnt in a furnace. So the brainwashing goes back to their childhood and lack of understanding how the world operates

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by Brenn594(m): 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Who asked you? sad

Your profile says you stay in Lagos but Google says your pic is that of a South African lady. You're doing well grin
EzzyCarter:

Who asked you? sad

EzzyCarter:

Who asked you? sad

even bubu is shocked!!!
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by EzzyCarter: 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
Brenn594:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
even bubu is shocked!!!

grin grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by EzzyCarter: 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
Ausrichie:

I don't know why this shit cracked me up but lord.gringringringrin

grin grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by Brunicekid(m): 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
Donvictor2015:
Good one.... May coro come to an end in Jesus name. Amen
Amen in Jesus Name.
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by Demayour: 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2020
Gforce2015:
What are all our best researcher in various higher institution doing or what they only research on is kilishi, kunnu, kulikuli, Agege Bread, and Ogi.....

Walahi, Naija Nah joke. Those who their prospect is beyond Naija don Japa....

Naija value has been brought so low so that even school cert drop can rule the country.....

Tueh

I think it's better we wait and find out how much the University of Oxford committed to researching the vaccine. Can a university in Nigeria single-handedly fund a one billion naira research? Are there individuals or associations that provide such fundings for researchers in Nigeria? Go and check the annual endowment funds of these univeristies and see the billions of pounds involved. We don't commit our resources to R and D and having a country full of professors cannot fix that.
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by Samade7: 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2020
Dickeyrider:
I love big fat cocks. I mean male chickens

Dats ur own contribution?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by ucham: 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
Hedonisco:
Oyinbo leading the way as usual, while clueless black Africa continues to wallow in the stone age.
Africa is praying for miracle for churches and mosque, Oyibo dey do the real miracle
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by tutudesz: 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
jolyment:

Do you have laboratories here? Many students do send samples to South Africa for analysis because we don't have the machines in Nigeria.
What is the need of having such lecturers, if they can't source for those machines need to carry out such test. There are many universities round the world who donate lab equipments yearly, but since we have Lazy Hod's and professors who collect research money to flex, buy cars, etc we can't get such.
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by Msseh: 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
abi oo
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by lincs25(m): 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2020
After the research is completed and the vaccine is finally tested and trusted, our universities we start approving project topic on it!
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses by DorianD(m): 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
Dickeyrider:
I love big fat cocks. I mean male chickens
Mine is Long and Strong wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High / FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres / Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.