Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

iPhone 11 Pro Vs iPhone 8 Plus Comparison!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone 11 Pro Vs iPhone 8 Plus Comparison!!! (1268 Views)

Xiaomi Mi A3 Unboxing, Review & Price. Mi A3 + GCAM Vs iPhone 11 Pro Camera / TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. / Apple Iphone X Vs Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

iPhone 11 Pro Vs iPhone 8 Plus Comparison!!! by johanneso: 8:12pm On Jul 20, 2020
Today we'll be watching two great iPhones clash against one another, which one will come out victorious? This is the iPhone 11 pro vs iPhone 8 plus comparison!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6isoZoiPRg

1 Like

Re: iPhone 11 Pro Vs iPhone 8 Plus Comparison!!! by haiti007(m): 10:37pm On Jul 20, 2020
Well, whichever that wins the face-off, I'll gladly take the reward on behalf of the phone

3 Likes

Re: iPhone 11 Pro Vs iPhone 8 Plus Comparison!!! by johanneso: 12:37am On Jul 21, 2020
haiti007:
Well, whichever that wins the face-off, I'll gladly take the reward on behalf of the phone

cheesy grin I like the way you think lol

3 Likes

Re: iPhone 11 Pro Vs iPhone 8 Plus Comparison!!! by dangoteinlaw: 6:05am On Jul 21, 2020
Iphone 6 still works flawlessly let alone a machine like 8plus before u go to pro and that's why many including i love iphones. No disparity, tell me any other brand released 2014 that's still in use. For ppl like us with responsibility we want to buy something that will take us through years not changing phones as soon as android 11 arrives.

3 Likes

Re: iPhone 11 Pro Vs iPhone 8 Plus Comparison!!! by falcon01: 9:28am On Jul 21, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
Iphone 6 still works flawlessly let alone a machine like 8plus before u go to pro and that's why many including i love iphones. No disparity, tell me any other brand released 2014 that's still in use. For ppl like us with responsibility we want to buy something that will take us through years not changing phones as soon as android 11 arrives.
galaxy s4 was released in 2013 and I still have one till today. I haven't met a techno or infiniz device That Has a screen display like my 7 year old S4 that phone is way ahead of it's time.

P.S galaxy s5 was also released 2014 and is still in use.

2 Likes

Re: iPhone 11 Pro Vs iPhone 8 Plus Comparison!!! by pheranme9(m): 9:31am On Jul 21, 2020
Yeah i have s4 too the screen is 1080p imagine look at d release dsre
Re: iPhone 11 Pro Vs iPhone 8 Plus Comparison!!! by dangoteinlaw: 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
falcon01:
galaxy s4 was released in 2013 and I still have one till today. I haven't met a techno or infiniz device That Has a screen display like my 7 year old S4 that phone is way ahead of it's time.

P.S galaxy s5 was also released 2014 and is still in use.
if i may ask what version of android is it running on, Samsung are no mate with infinix or itel trash but the problem androids suffer is updates. How can a phone run on the same os version for more than 6months and thats where apple takes the lead. The upcoming ios 14 will be released to even iPhone SE which is almost 6years old.
Re: iPhone 11 Pro Vs iPhone 8 Plus Comparison!!! by falcon01: 10:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
if i may ask what version of android is it running on, Samsung are no mate with infinix or itel trash but the problem androids suffer is updates. How can a phone run on the same os version for more than 6months and thats where apple takes the lead. The upcoming ios 14 will be released to even iPhone SE which is almost 6years old.
yeah I'll give that to you based on update.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Purchase Items Online If The Price Is More Than $100 / Neatly Used Tecno Spark 4 For Urgent Sale / Track Stolen Phone With IMEI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.