Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,307 members, 7,826,214 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Fear Ladies (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fear Ladies (pics) (6992 Views)

Siya Kolisi Could Earn Huge On Onlyfans - SA Ladies (PICS) / How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear Ladies (pics) by IVORY2009(m): 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
lefulefu:
yea pimple or acne can be genetic but we can still control it.like in my family line we have issues of acne even till adulthood but i limit my own by control the sugar i consume.ever since i limited my sugar intake my acne has reduced considerably.Even groundnut or groundnut oil that many experts in naija argue is what cause acne is not even true..na sugar is one of the number cause.When u have it in ur family there ways u can limit it.One is your diet,two is your hygiene practice.Normally as a teenager your sebum level will increase which will lead to more development of acne but seeing this lady she doesnt look like a teenager.Most times ladies are more prone to acne cos they have more cravings to sugar than we guys.

Yeah pimples or acne can be such a nastic embarrassment when not properly taken care off, but be that as it may be, you are right to some extent, from findings do you know you can out grown pimples? I use to suffer from high and harden pimples, all over my face and back, but I was able to overcome them by one age and also limiting and also avoiding fried food like fried egg, plantain, anything fried, you are correct on that, even groundnut can trigger my up, at as den, also from finding most ladies do suffer from it as a result of painful menstrual cycle they go through or pregnancy too.
Re: Fear Ladies (pics) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2020
IVORY2009:

Yeah pimples or acne can be such a nastic embarrassment when not properly taken care off, but be that as it may be, you are right to some extent, from findings do you know you can out grown pimples? I use to suffer from high and harden pimples, all over my face and back, but I was able to overcome them by one age and also limiting and also avoiding fried food like fried egg, plantain, anything fried, you are correct on that, even groundnut can trigger my up, at as den, also from finding most ladies do suffer from it as a result of painful menstrual cycle they go through or pregnancy too.
well not nececcsirally fried food per se but the oil u use.though if u suffer heavily from acne its wise though to avoid too much fried food for the maintime but if u cant do without frying then there are good frying oils u can use like oilive oil and peanut oil but mainly olive oil if you are an acne sufferer.Avoid oils like corn oil,vegetable ool cos this ones have become artificial.also before u go to bed its advisable to take a shower or if u dont like evening showers u clean ur face with clean water and soap and dry with a clean towel so as to open the pores and remove whatever is blocking it.then as for ur diet oat meals like what we call quaker oats is very good for the skin.A regular intake of quaker oats is good for the skin.apart from the protien and fiber content in quaker oat it also works on the skin by attacking any inflammation and making the skin look nicer.but again when taking ur quaker limit the sugar biko cheesy then as a pimple suffer run away from ice cream.if u must take something cold then take sour yougurt for a change.
Re: Fear Ladies (pics) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
Boobs fake
Butt fake
Nails fake
Hair fake
Eyelash fake
Eyebrow fake
Face powder fake
Everything about them is scam and fake cheesy
Re: Fear Ladies (pics) by Adewale1603(m): 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2020
hmm
Re: Fear Ladies (pics) by Elton02(m): 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2020
with 6ix saclux paint you ah good to go

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? / Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? / I Need A Contact With Ashawo In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.