Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? (6986 Views)

What Does It Mean When Someone Hurriedly Bends Over When You Walk Past Them? / 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife / If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? by mamagee3(f): 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
Woman sees you coming and hurriedly bends over the other way.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
I don't understand your post

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? by mamagee3(f): 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2020
Zzor:
Like she sees you about to walk past her and she bends over.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? by Humanoid01(m): 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2020
Na wa.

7 Likes

Re: Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? by mamagee3(f): 10:48pm On Sep 27, 2020
Humanoid01:
Na wa.
I did not mean to confuse you.
Re: Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? by NawtiKingRealer(m): 10:49pm On Sep 27, 2020
She's tripping in a fantasia way.
Re: Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? by mamagee3(f): 10:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
NawtiKingRealer:
She's tripping in a fantasia way.
Whatcha mean?
Re: Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? by NawtiKingRealer(m): 11:00pm On Sep 27, 2020
mamagee3:
Whatcha mean?
To man, she is in love. To woman, she committed secret attrocity.
Re: Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? by falcon01: 11:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
once again, your dedication on st*pidity is exceptional. more than 5 years you've been posting st*pid topics on NL and you ain't even tired. Even Airforce 1 takes a break. I respect your persistence.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? by TheCork(m): 11:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
Zzor:

Go an larn English jor..goat!! angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? by TheCork(m): 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
mamagee3:

Simple...If she lightskin like u, I will juss come in my trouser cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? by adaora17901: 11:25pm On Sep 27, 2020
:
Whatcha mean?
To man, she is in hate. To person, she committed secrecy attrocity.
Re: Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? by VickyRotex(f): 3:24am On Sep 28, 2020
mamagee mamagee grin Yet another one cheesy

NL should dedicate a part of Joke section to you and you alone cry cry

1 Like

Re: Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? by ednut1(m): 3:39am On Sep 28, 2020
falcon01:
once again, your dedication on st*pidity is exceptional. more than 5 years you've been posting st*pid topics on NL and you ain't even tired. Even Airforce 1 takes a break. I respect your persistence.
11 years actually. A foolish frustrated troll

1 Like

Re: Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? by InfernoNig: 4:27am On Sep 28, 2020
Bends over, as in like this?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? by Burgerlomo: 4:47am On Sep 28, 2020
Is she owing you some money?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? by femi4: 5:49am On Sep 28, 2020
Mamagee grammar na die
Re: Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 28, 2020
I think the OP is a dude with hairy balls pretending with a female Moniker
GOT U

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? by Openbusiness: 7:19am On Sep 28, 2020
mamagee3:
She's a sharpshooter. She is shooting her short shot grin
Re: Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? by LedRock: 7:40am On Sep 28, 2020
Mama_gee, Zzorrrr, casali.nda na the same stupidity dem get. Person go just open an account to be a stupid famous moniker.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 28, 2020
mamagee3:
it means she is having menstrual cramps
Re: Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 28, 2020
falcon01:
it's 11 years actually

1 Like

Re: Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? by careytommy37(m): 10:27am On Sep 28, 2020
Your Lesbianism aggression on her is total unwanted
Re: Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? by Vexedkid(m): 2:02pm On Sep 28, 2020
falcon01:
Seriously, I don't know what she wants to discover from stupidity, maybe she wants an award.
Re: Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
Crimpsy:
I think the OP is a dude with hairy balls pretending with a female Moniker
GOT U
she's a woman 100%
You think there aren't stupid females or something?
Re: Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
Mamagee3, D Woman May Be Trying To Avoid U.
Re: Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? by mamagee3(f): 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
Truvel:
Mamagee3, D Woman May Be Trying To Avoid U.
Why?
Re: Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? by UDUJ(m): 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
falcon01:

cheesy grin cheesy mamagee matter tire everybody I tell you cheesy
Re: Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
Over a thousand post and each post is either confusing or insignificant embarassed
Re: Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
mamagee3:
Why?
I Can't Tell. Do U Av Issue With Her?
Re: Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? by newoffer: 5:04pm On Sep 28, 2020
falcon01:

You respect his stupidity... this one got me
Re: Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? by mamagee3(f): 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
Truvel:
I Can't Tell. Do U Av Issue With Her?
No...I don’t know her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Soso"by Omah Lay / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Long Distant Relationships. / Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.