Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,689 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience (5030 Views)

Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience / What's Your Worst Kissing Experience? / The Worst Kissing Experience Ever… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by JONSYN7154: 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2020
Michelle55:
I know say I go catch you for here.. She for suck all ya oxygen finish na.. She fall hands
grin
Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by Michelle55: 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2020
JONSYN7154:
grin
Smiles.. How I wish she extracted all his oxygen

Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by Michelle55: 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2020
dairykidd:

Una plan done fail already.. My God is too big to let me fall cheesy
Indeed

Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by jagorinho: 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2020
Bluezy13:
(it was against my principle to visit a girl without at least kissing her)

I like your principle.
Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by JONSYN7154: 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2020
grin. That's mean you know
Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by Kharol1234: 3:47pm On Jul 21, 2020
saintvc:
Have u tried kissing one who Finnish eating ginger
or garlic
Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by OmoAlakija: 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
icebird25:
Mehn ..my own just happened recently o...I brought this girl home and if you see the kind mouth odour wey this girl get ehn ...so my aim was to do the lashing alone ...so no kissing and romancing ...but as I was riding this girl in a very fast pace .na so this girl grab my neck plant kiss for my lips ....I'm coming let me go and re brush my teeth ..I will finish the story later

Lmaoooo�
Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by OmoAlakija: 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2020
I kissed her when she just got back from,an outing and i tasted sperm from her mouth.. How know how it taste coz we sometimes kiss after b.j , sounds nasty but ya
Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by naijastable(m): 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
was kissed by her with meet particles in between her teeth,con be like say na spoilt food I dey chop crywas kissed by her with meat particles in between her teeth
Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by Vanzcharles(m): 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
After this girl gave me a Mouth Action and I came in her mouth, j went straight for anoda sex... She was riding me and I totally forgot that she carried the cum in her mouth all dz while..

Stupid me, the thing con dey sweet me and am naso dz girl say make I kiss am... I openouth like idiot... She transferred my cum into my own mouthhh...yuuuuckkkkkk!!!! Chaiii I push am run go throway am.

She dey laugh me lyk say tomorrow no dey... Dat kind kiss vex me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
I'd say my first was my worst cos it grossed me out pretty much. I still squirm at the thought of her thick lips all over my face. I didn't really fancy her, I only wanted to squeeze some titties.

I kept spitting out saliva on my way back to the hostel. 200L I think. Took a long brush and even gaggled saline water.

Haha.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by Andali(m): 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
I don't tink av had a bad kissing experience, like someone commented above, wen I was kissing diz particular babe, our teeth were jamming, she was more aggressive Dan me,tot I was gona sustain injury, but I enjoyed d kisses...am a fan of kisses after all kiss
Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
Till I have a partner, all this relationship people self. Mehn u guys are trying oo, see experience.
Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by prettyaura: 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2020
it was my very first kiss ever...the guy just finished eating akara before we hung out that night..d akara particles I swallowed that night was enough to go with a bowl of custard.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by Kallantan: 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
Th worst kissing experience I ever had was with this person I was dating back in the days. It was to be our first kiss. I do not know if the person had already kissed before because when we began kissing the person pushed their tongue into my mouth like crazy. I could not take it, that was our first and last kiss.
Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2020
Vanzcharles:
After this girl gave me a Mouth Action and I came in her mouth, j went straight for anoda sex... She was riding me and I totally forgot that she carried the cum in her mouth all dz while..

Stupid me, the thing con dey sweet me and am naso dz girl say make I kiss am... I openouth like idiot... She transferred my cum into my own mouthhh...yuuuuckkkkkk!!!! Chaiii I push am run go throway am.

She dey laugh me lyk say tomorrow no dey... Dat kind kiss vex me

Sacrilege.. u suppose beat that girl like hulk hogan angry

1 Like

Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by Muwyn(m): 7:52pm On Jul 21, 2020
This is a very funny subject to tallk about but I will tell you what I did. it was back when I was still not expereinced in the art of kissing and neither was the person I was dating.I was going in for the kiss and they responded. We knocked our heads hard because we both moved too fast. The kiss never happened.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
prettyaura:
it was my very first kiss ever...the guy just finished eating akara before we hung out that night..d akara particles I swallowed that night was enough to go with a bowl of custard.. cheesy
Jeez TF angry
Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
I read one crazy comments now and I already hate kissing you guys are trying angry
Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by roybanjo100(m): 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
Kallantan:
Th worst kissing experience I ever had was with this person I was dating back in the days. It was to be our first kiss. I do not know if the person had already kissed before because when we began kissing the person pushed their tongue into my mouth like crazy. I could not take it, that was our first and last kiss.
i love sucking my girls's tongue.....
Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by Vanzcharles(m): 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2020
dairykidd:

Sacrilege.. u suppose beat that girl like hulk hogan angry

Lol... The stuff vex me like say tomorrow no dey .. I just loose interest and na for night .I for just pursue am she con dey beg lyj say tomorrow no dey say na play.
Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Lol... The stuff vex me like say tomorrow no dey .. I just loose interest and na for night .I for just pursue am she con dey beg lyj say tomorrow no dey say na play.
Me for chase am oo... i no go even hear any begging at all. Which kind expensive play be that na
Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by myles16(m): 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
prettyaura:

Kilode now!!!! Small small
Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by gunners160(m): 9:53pm On Jul 21, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Lord have mercy. Na which kind play be that? She made you drink your own sperm, menh I can't stop laughing
Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by Vanzcharles(m): 10:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
gunners160:
Lord have mercy. Na which kind play be that? She made you drink your own sperm, menh I can't stop laughing
She too dey play, I just weak se ... Since that day she do use am whine me. That kind girl fut make u gv head ontop when she dey see hr flow...

1 Like

Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by Deffjam: 10:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
Vanzcharles:

lolx...gud p.m bro....
Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by Vanzcharles(m): 10:32pm On Jul 21, 2020
Deffjam:
lolx...gud p.m bro....
Howfar man, 25!!! How u dey?
Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by Deffjam: 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Howfar man, 25!!! How u dey?
snr bro , ur boy loyal.
i kuku leave that thread for them jare! I don deactivate 25, e pain me ,i really like that account.
Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by Vanzcharles(m): 1:54pm On Jul 22, 2020
Deffjam:
snr bro , ur boy loyal.
i kuku leave that thread for them jare! I don deactivate 25, e pain me ,i really like that account.
No shaking sha grin
Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by lovat(m): 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
Michelle55:

I know say I go catch you for here..
She for suck all ya oxygen finish na.. She fall hands
check me at ikotun on Monday. I lost my phone

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally, Nigeria Has Been Sold To China !!! / My Husband Paid N580K For My Bride Price And this happend. Advice Needed / My Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.