Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience (22307 Views)

The Worst Kissing Experience Ever… / Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience / "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by Meritjoshua(m): 9:01am On Oct 11, 2023
Mine was with a girl with big lips. She was my classmate. It happned in 2016 inside the school hall.

I didn't know the girl was a novice she didn't know how to kiss. She ended up biting my lips

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:04am On Oct 11, 2023
Meritjoshua:
Mine was with a girl with big lips. She was my classmate. It happned in 2016 inside the school hall.

I didn't know the girl was a novice she didn't know how to kiss. She ended up biting my lips

How many girls have you kissed?. kiss

6 Likes

Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by Lucystarr(f): 9:06am On Oct 11, 2023
Meritjoshua:

Hmmm undecided

2 Likes

Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by Meritjoshua(m): 9:07am On Oct 11, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

How many girls have you kissed?. kiss
eight girls so far. I'm different from other guys grin

3 Likes

Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:09am On Oct 11, 2023
Meritjoshua:
eight girls so far. I'm different from other guys grin

So narrate your best kiss experience. Make we hear. cheesy
Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by Meritjoshua(m): 9:10am On Oct 11, 2023
Lucystarr:
Hmmm undecided
Lucystarr:
Hmmm undecided
Lucystarr:
Hmmm undecided
narrate yours grin

1 Like

Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by Meritjoshua(m): 9:13am On Oct 11, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

it was with my ex, she attend the white garment church. That girl sabi kiss. I can't just explain the feeling is outta this world grin

23 Likes

Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:15am On Oct 11, 2023
Meritjoshua:
it was with my ex, she attend the white garment church. That girl sabi kiss. I can't just explain the feeling is outta this world grin

So why did you choose to open a thread about your worst kiss? undecided Does it make you feel good too?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by Meritjoshua(m): 9:17am On Oct 11, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

So why did you choose to open a thread about your worst kiss? undecided Does it make you feel good too?
just wanna read people's experience. I want to know if mine is better
Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:19am On Oct 11, 2023
Meritjoshua:
just wanna read people's experience. I want to know if mine is better

Better and not after all the worst.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by VinnyBaba: 9:25am On Oct 11, 2023
Around 2012,

One KUDIRAT babe that her mother used to sell Agidi, Close to our House!🙁

When I kissed her, Her Spit and Mouth Taste like something Else! 😒🤨

I just removed my Lips, Focussed on the LOWER REGION and Tulele thereafter! 🏃🏃🏃

28 Likes

Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by Meritjoshua(m): 9:27am On Oct 11, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Better and not after all the worst.
narrate yours. Let's learn
Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by Meritjoshua(m): 9:30am On Oct 11, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Around 2012,

One KUDIRAT babe that her mother used to sell Agidi, Close to our House!🙁

When I kissed her, Her Spit and Mouth Taste like something Else! 😒🤨

I just removed my Lips, Focussed on the LOWER REGION and Tulele thereafter! 🏃🏃🏃
even the lower region stink. I remember a girl i fingerèd, my finger was smelling like a rotten fish. It was a huge turn of for me. t

16 Likes

Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:14am On Oct 11, 2023
Meritjoshua:
narrate yours. Let's learn

I have mouth odour. grin
Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by Meritjoshua(m): 11:04am On Oct 11, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

I have mouth odour. grin
grin tender your evidence
Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by Zonefree(m): 11:54am On Oct 11, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

I have mouth odour. grin
Not surprised.

2 Likes

Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by Justiceleague1: 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Zebulum what do you know about kissing grin
Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by KnowledgePower7: 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2023
Omo there was this babe that I kissed at my friends birthday party based on truth or dare. She was so impressed with my kissing skills kiss that she told her bestie that I'm a very good kisser. That her bestie sef sexy pass her grin

After a couple mins go by as I don move on dey with my niggas dey gist then this same chick just come tap me say she wan see me. We come go balcony then she no waste time we begin small talk then kiss again.

This time it was more hotter and sloppy with tongues tongue. Omo she got so honry grin grin

Then her bestie come open the balcony door and me and the girl codedly act like say nothing happened. Her bestie look me come smile ike say she catch us..she know wetin be dey sup.

The girl now excuses herself and goes back to the party. Next thing I know, that her bestie comes back to the balcony, close the door and tells me that she heard I'm a great kisser...
I laugh...she no waste time she go straight to the point
Omo naso I kiss her bestie shocked shocked
Lord have mercy!!! Her bestie Sabi kiss I swear my prick wan burst out my jeans...
This girl tongue was long, clean, sloppy juicy and thick😋

Brooo, the other girl then came back open balcony door and saw her bestie kissing with me. I codedly act like say nothing happened.
Although I can see her face looking angry
She then called her bestie that their taxi is waiting outside

Shame no even gree me collect their numbers cry
Omo as the 2 girls comot, next thing I saw from the balcony both of them arguing and yelling at each other downstairs because of me.. grin grin

I have more kiss experience and trust me if you kiss a girl good. Her pussy will be all wet and ready for some warm penetration.

Edit:

I understand why people will find it hard to believe my story. They say it's fiction it's not real, it's a movie..
Just because your life is boring as hell
And you haven't had luck with women
Doesn't mean my own life should be boring.

I no blame una...infact I pity una grin

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by Harrynight(m): 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2023
grin

We met at a night party and get talking, one thing led to another We started kiss-A-Thon as I don high.
I saw this girl next morning, she was damn ugly, I vomit everything wey de my belle that day

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by SaturnNick(m): 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2023
Pictures or I don't believe 🚶🚶🚶
Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by seunlayi(m): 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2023
Ntoor

1 Like

Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by Gofwane(m): 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2023
Don't know if I'm the only one that hates kissing. I find it hard to kiss. My mind will just be telling me "do you know how many d!cks and cum don enter this mouth" ? shocked

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by Calabar1stSon: 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2023
Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by MykellOni(m): 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2023
A
Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by BigDawsNet: 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2023
Heheheh...

Went well, but I was spitting all day...
Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by Rikze: 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2023
shocked

There was this girl in the neighborhood whom I didn't know was crushing on me. This very day she came to the compound and met my cousin (male) and I playing Ludo, she asked to join us to which we agreed.

As the game went on, she asked me to go get her water to drink. Which I did. As I walked into the room to get the water, she came into the passage to wait for me.

When I got there and gave her the water and immediately she finished drinking it and handing me the cup, I turned to leave, she grabbed me and gave me a deep kiss. 💋

I least expected it. It was so awkward. This girl loved me so much but unfortunately I couldn't reciprocate as she wanted.

19 Likes

Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by Raskimonojendor: 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2023
Some Nairaland front page topic sef.

2 Likes

Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by CalabarPikin: 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2023
Hmmmm

I have this girl I'll rather suck her boobs and go straight to business of the day without kissing her, cuz I must have bruises anytime I dare....sometimes she feel she has bad breaths...no ma. I no wan wound abeg

9 Likes

Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by Theama(m): 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2023
Reminds me of I-carly series

"I'm Freddie Benson and I have never kissed a girl."
Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by Nigeriagood(m): 3:22pm On Oct 11, 2023
Hmm
Re: Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience by shantti(m): 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2023
I tasted ewedu in her mouth and I hate ewedu

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships / 22 Types Of Nairaland Guys / Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.