Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:38 AM

we are tired of insecurity!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / we are tired of insecurity!!! (839 Views)

Usman Yusuf: Bandits Are Tired, They Want Genuine Peace (Ex-NHIS Boss) / We Are Tired Of Open Grazing — Miyetti Allah / Tony Momoh: Jonathan Never Resigned Because Of Insecurity, Buhari Won't Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

we are tired of insecurity!!! by shogotermies(m): 11:19pm On Jul 20, 2020
Seriously, going through nairaland front page post everyday doesn't give me joy. It is filled up of heartbreaking and discouraging news.
This is not because nairaland is a joy killer, but because it's the news.
When will nigerians stop acting like there's nothing wrong, ritualism, terrorism, kidnappings and non judiciary killings all over the country,no one is saying a word. Everything is just so not righ.
when will you say stop?
How long will you hold this?
Won't your children suffer for it?
Did you know we are suffering from our parents ignorance?

Am sure this thread will die soon, because we don't like the truth..

Modified: the thread is dying

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: we are tired of insecurity!!! by Deebwebb: 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2020
Is so sad,but if it was something that doesn't concern us directly like black life matters protest you will see them.I don't really know what is wrong with Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: we are tired of insecurity!!! by shogotermies(m): 11:28pm On Jul 20, 2020
Deebwebb:
Is so sad,but if it was something that doesn't concern us directly like black life matters protest you will see them.I don't really know what is wrong with Nigerians

We love hypocritical acts and eye services.

4 Likes

Re: we are tired of insecurity!!! by Raydos: 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2020
The Lazy youths are busy watching BBNaija

1 Like

Re: we are tired of insecurity!!! by shogotermies(m): 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2020
Raydos:

One day big brother will watch us grin

2 Likes

Re: we are tired of insecurity!!! by Hashimyussufamao(m): 11:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
shogotermies:

One day big brother will watch us grin

Someone opened a thought-provoking thread, and the next thing is to turn it to joke?

1 Like

Re: we are tired of insecurity!!! by shogotermies(m): 11:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
Hashimyussufamao:

Someone opened a thought-provoking thread, and the next thing is to turn it to joke?

I opened the thread. And I dint turn it to joke..
Re: we are tired of insecurity!!! by shogotermies(m): 11:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
[quote author=Hashimyussufamao post=91929533]

If you can understand that statement, u will realise it's not a joke
Re: we are tired of insecurity!!! by riches4me(m): 12:15am On Jul 21, 2020
I've been thinking why d Southwest is relatively peaceful. It now hit me that most of its thugs, miscreants and touts are gainfully employed through d AGERO EMPLOYMENT INITIATIVE. Most of them will chase vehicles all through d day and have no energy for other vices at night. Maybe other regions should copy this.

Back to ur matter @Op. I think d specie of human with black skin is a Territorial animal rather than Gregarious. It sees nothing wrong until it evades its privacy (territory)
Re: we are tired of insecurity!!! by ihec(m): 12:23am On Jul 21, 2020
Raydos:
As in ehh am yet to understand the importance of that show.
We are relaxed watching a show of which just the organizers are the beneficiary whereas our nations treasury is being siphoned every minute, our educational sector is suspended till futher notice, our future is at stake.
These days I hardly find any useful things on our Nigeria internet and no one seems to be bothered

2 Likes

Re: we are tired of insecurity!!! by kapelvej: 12:36am On Jul 21, 2020
We are evil. 18 people killed on a wedding reception by bandits just this weekend in Kaduna and it seems normal
Re: we are tired of insecurity!!! by tungamaje: 12:57am On Jul 21, 2020
What do you want us to do? Some people are calling for the dissolution of this country so that each region takes care of its people and we are calling for their head. Please face your front

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: we are tired of insecurity!!! by stonemasonn: 3:40am On Jul 21, 2020
I don't want to blame any tribe but I'm shocked of the silence of Yorubas my people.
Yorubas are known for their relentless political activism.

2 Likes

Re: we are tired of insecurity!!! by Nobody: 5:47am On Jul 21, 2020
stonemasonn:
I don't want to blame any tribe but I'm shocked of the silence of Yorubas my people.
Yorubas are known for their relentless political activism.
What do you want Yoruba people to do that you cannot start to do? No tribe should be singled out because it's now everyone for himself. Unity is not found on any good thing in this country rather it's found in everything bad thing. I am tired and angry of the state of the nation.
Re: we are tired of insecurity!!! by omenka(m): 5:55am On Jul 21, 2020
shogotermies:
Seriously, going through nairaland front page post everyday doesn't give me joy. It is filled up of heartbreaking and discouraging news.
When will nigerians stop acting like there's nothing wrong, ritualism, terrorism, kidnappings and non judiciary killings all over the country,no one is saying a word. Everything is just so not righ.
when will you say stop?

There is NO ONE out there who feels things are okay.

Now, what do you propose we did? Are you willing to lead that charge in that regard since you sound like you're poised and ready-to-go?
Re: we are tired of insecurity!!! by Nobody: 6:00am On Jul 21, 2020
riches4me:
I've been thinking why d Southwest is relatively peaceful. It now hit me that most of its thugs, miscreants and touts are gainfully employed through d AGERO EMPLOYMENT INITIATIVE. Most of them will chase vehicles all through d day and have no energy for other vices at night. Maybe other regions should copy this.

Back to ur matter @Op. I think d specie of human with black skin is a Territorial animal rather than Gregarious. It sees nothing wrong until it evades its privacy (territory)
Is south west relatively peaceful ? Why do u guys lie to yourself .... ritual killing in the south west is alarming , don't even want to talk about one million boys

Y are Yoruba people like this , south west is the only place u can get robbed in traffic !! No other place

South west is the only region your head can sale for 5k

Bros just shut up

2 Likes

Re: we are tired of insecurity!!! by Nobody: 6:02am On Jul 21, 2020
shogotermies:
when will you say stop?

People like u would still attack igbos for wanting out of this mess ....Nigeria is finished ..

3 Likes

Re: we are tired of insecurity!!! by Asgard13: 6:10am On Jul 21, 2020
omenka:

Now, what do you propose we did? Are you willing to lead that charge in that regard since you sound like you're poised and ready-to-go?

Yoruba man.... very typical of them..

All of sudden Yoruba people have gone mute with their Sophistication..
Greed for power ... made Southwest pushed out an ijaw peaceful President for a Yoruba Vice President... while shouting corruption...

Today Nigerians are dying in numbers both big and small...
Acute poverty and chronic hunger is dealing with Yoruba region
Their tiny god has been turn to ode... and raped by power that be... reduced to a tiny brown teeth displaced politician
The Vice they mocked others has been reduced to toilet inspector.

Yoruba wey sabi protest ... is no where.. infact with everything happening.. one would wonder how .. THE NATION.. Yoruba newspapers and TVC .. Yoruba t. V station still support this government and shamefully do support this dictatorship.
Oga Omenka you’re asking which way... tell your people to use same energy they used on Goodluck Jonathan... make unna use an on Buhari..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: we are tired of insecurity!!! by helinues: 6:14am On Jul 21, 2020
Good morning Nigerians... grin cheesy
Re: we are tired of insecurity!!! by Prinnce1: 6:29am On Jul 21, 2020
It didn't get to this level when we had "occupy Nigeria". People only protest or do what is right when it will favour them greatly. Look at our A list politicians and musicians keeping mute as if everything is OK, what we take solace now is to watch BBN naija which doesn't add anything to our intellect. The future is in our hands if we sit down and continue praying to God to come down and make Nigeria right then we are in for a long ride. NO ONE WRITES YOUR/OUR STORY(IES) APART FROM YOU/US

2 Likes

Re: we are tired of insecurity!!! by shogotermies(m): 9:28am On Jul 21, 2020
Igbochief001:

People like u would still attack igbos for wanting out of this mess ....Nigeria is finished ..

I stopped been a tribalist years back, and I don't remember if I was one.. Or have i talked tribal to you before? No!
Re: we are tired of insecurity!!! by shogotermies(m): 9:29am On Jul 21, 2020
Igbochief001:

Is south west relatively peaceful ? Why do u guys lie to yourself .... ritual killing in the south west is alarming , don't even want to talk about one million boys

Y are Yoruba people like this , south west is the only place u can get robbed in traffic !! No other place

South west is the only region your head can sale for 5k

Bros just shut up

Am from there, sincerely no where Is safe
Re: we are tired of insecurity!!! by Dedetwo(m): 9:30am On Jul 21, 2020
Deebwebb:

Most of them are bunch goons.
Re: we are tired of insecurity!!! by shogotermies(m): 9:31am On Jul 21, 2020
omenka:

It is not a thing of protest, it is when everyone of us have a change of mind..
It cost nothing to have over 2000 people that will join a protest on Saturday, but the truth is only 200 out of 2000 will be really ready to make that change
Re: we are tired of insecurity!!! by Dedetwo(m): 9:31am On Jul 21, 2020
shogotermies:

We love hypocritical acts and eye services.

You cannot be more correct.

1 Like

Re: we are tired of insecurity!!! by shogotermies(m): 9:37am On Jul 21, 2020
No protest, we are the future we should start thinking of more reasonable and modern way to make a statement without the conventional methods of doing it or a more advance method.
Re: we are tired of insecurity!!! by Maxymilliano(m): 9:46am On Jul 21, 2020

when will you say stop?

Got nothing else to say

1 Like

Re: we are tired of insecurity!!! by shogotermies(m): 10:23am On Jul 21, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Got nothing else to say

Exactly we need true voices not paid voices
Re: we are tired of insecurity!!! by shogotermies(m): 11:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
Killings must stop!
Re: we are tired of insecurity!!! by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:01am On Jul 22, 2020
kapelvej:
We are evil. 18 people killed on a wedding reception by bandits just this weekend in Kaduna and it seems normal

Wanton slaughter has been normalised in Nigeria!
Re: we are tired of insecurity!!! by shogotermies(m): 5:20am On Jul 26, 2020
Insecurity has killed more people in this country than any other thing...

It's funny, you are not talking..
Tomorrow may be you.
Re: we are tired of insecurity!!! by shogotermies(m): 11:16pm On Jul 26, 2020
It must stop

(1) (2) (Reply)

M / APC To Remove Gov Obaseki As 12 Lawmakers-elect Take Oath Of Office / Oba Of Benin Speaks On Edo Guber Poll, Tells People Who To Vote For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.