Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Ben Bruce: What Isa Funtua Told Me 3 Hours Before His Death - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce: What Isa Funtua Told Me 3 Hours Before His Death (55369 Views)

Isa Funtua Told Me That He's The Cabal Controlling Buhari's Government- Sowore / Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead / Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce: What Isa Funtua Told Me 3 Hours Before His Death by AUSVINS(m): 8:35am On Jul 21, 2020
jonnypie:
So what did he tell u...?
He said he will call him tomorrow so let us wait till tomorrow grin grin grin
Re: Ben Bruce: What Isa Funtua Told Me 3 Hours Before His Death by LordofNaija: 8:36am On Jul 21, 2020
Ben you had better called him to complete the conversation, otherwise!
Re: Ben Bruce: What Isa Funtua Told Me 3 Hours Before His Death by Karlifate: 8:38am On Jul 21, 2020
Mallam Abba Kyari....
Mallam Ismaila Isa Funtua....
Mallam Mamman Daura should be sober at this point cos no one knows tomorrow.
Re: Ben Bruce: What Isa Funtua Told Me 3 Hours Before His Death by whirlwind7(m): 8:40am On Jul 21, 2020
NewsOneNigeria1:
Ben Bruce has revealed what Isa Funtua told him 3 hours before his death.

https://mobile.twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/1285308137327779841

Poor education has dealt so badly with you.
Your topic clearly states: What Isa Funtua told Ben Bruce.

How did you end up captioning your topic with that, when Ben Bruce did not reveal anything about what Funtua said?

Ok, so what exactly did Isa Funtua tell Mr Bruce?
Re: Ben Bruce: What Isa Funtua Told Me 3 Hours Before His Death by WetSmoke: 8:42am On Jul 21, 2020
Just wasted 2 mins of my life I can never get back
Re: Ben Bruce: What Isa Funtua Told Me 3 Hours Before His Death by Ayobami7(m): 8:44am On Jul 21, 2020
hmmm
Re: Ben Bruce: What Isa Funtua Told Me 3 Hours Before His Death by Femeto: 8:49am On Jul 21, 2020
Stupid man he promised to call me too tmrw.
Re: Ben Bruce: What Isa Funtua Told Me 3 Hours Before His Death by MrFly(m): 8:50am On Jul 21, 2020
The Op and Bruce are high on Ogbomosho weed
Re: Ben Bruce: What Isa Funtua Told Me 3 Hours Before His Death by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:55am On Jul 21, 2020
So what did he tell him now ?
Re: Ben Bruce: What Isa Funtua Told Me 3 Hours Before His Death by j1mmy: 9:02am On Jul 21, 2020
A lifelong member of the Kaduna Mafia and the Hausa-Fulani hegemony.
They spend their lives doing a lot of damage to Southern Nigerians but when they die the same mumu Christians start screaming RiP!
Re: Ben Bruce: What Isa Funtua Told Me 3 Hours Before His Death by A1kennedy(m): 9:03am On Jul 21, 2020
pls you can help a brother whose mini electronic firm has collapsed due to this pandemic, with a little token to survive this pandemic hour. Thank you and God bless.account no:0024995086 bank name: Union Bank phone no: 08146995561. Thank you once again.

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
What if he still fulfill his promise of calling
Probably call from the other side!

Anyway .. we should always enjoy ourselves... tomorrow nor sure at all
. I spoke to him just three hours before his reported death, and he promised to further call me tomorrow

That is it
Our tomorrow is never guaranteed
Re: Ben Bruce: What Isa Funtua Told Me 3 Hours Before His Death by fujirice: 9:04am On Jul 21, 2020
GboyegaD:
What did he tell him na?
That he will call him tomorrow grin grin
Re: Ben Bruce: What Isa Funtua Told Me 3 Hours Before His Death by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:07am On Jul 21, 2020
bolaayenimo:
how do we confirm if this is true now?

Baba na only Ben Bruce ......knowwwwwwwwp
Re: Ben Bruce: What Isa Funtua Told Me 3 Hours Before His Death by EdCure: 9:09am On Jul 21, 2020
SarkinYarki:
Clout chaser who you
Don't mind this Ben Bruce. I think he's even lying.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce: What Isa Funtua Told Me 3 Hours Before His Death by Kissiemu(m): 9:11am On Jul 21, 2020
Nna men!

If bloggers make heaven make I go hell fire....I swear

You go person Twitter n Facebook page commot him personal message come call am news?

... come make heaven make I see
Re: Ben Bruce: What Isa Funtua Told Me 3 Hours Before His Death by trendmicrobestb: 9:13am On Jul 21, 2020
www.trendmicro.com/downloadme offers the alternative to introduce Trend small scale Best Buy. Pattern Micro Geek Squad secures your numerous online assignments, for example, visiting destinations, making on the web buys with information move on the Internet, web based banking, downloading information and documents on the Internet, interpersonal organizations and numerous others.
Re: Ben Bruce: What Isa Funtua Told Me 3 Hours Before His Death by creekman(m): 9:16am On Jul 21, 2020
NewsOneNigeria1:
Ben Bruce has revealed what Isa Funtua told him 3 hours before his death.
https://mobile.twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/1285308137327779841

Senator Ben Bruce, Shehu Sani, Fani Kayode and Reno Omokri are just 'Notice Me' people. Must dey react to everything? Mtcheeeew....

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce: What Isa Funtua Told Me 3 Hours Before His Death by jplusnaira: 9:19am On Jul 21, 2020
How can this get to the frontage please the authorities have to investigate this nonsense nairaland is turning to something else this is disgraceful. Just imaging the headline and compare it with the content.
Re: Ben Bruce: What Isa Funtua Told Me 3 Hours Before His Death by Enemyofpeace: 9:23am On Jul 21, 2020
He can still call you from where he is. So be ready
Re: Ben Bruce: What Isa Funtua Told Me 3 Hours Before His Death by Minjim: 9:24am On Jul 21, 2020
I can't believe I clicked this nonsense.

I saw this on Twitter earlier.

This is junk journalism
Re: Ben Bruce: What Isa Funtua Told Me 3 Hours Before His Death by Enemyofpeace: 9:24am On Jul 21, 2020
jplusnaira:
How can this get to the frontage please the authorities have to investigate this nonsense nairaland is turning to something else this is disgraceful. Just imaging the headline and compare it with the content.
the original nairaland has gone with the wind

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce: What Isa Funtua Told Me 3 Hours Before His Death by SarkinYarki: 9:24am On Jul 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
What if he still fulfill his promise of calling
Probably call from the other side!

Anyway .. we should always enjoy ourselves... tomorrow nor sure at all
. I spoke to him just three hours before his reported death, and he promised to further call me tomorrow

That is it
Our tomorrow is never guaranteed

Chei
Re: Ben Bruce: What Isa Funtua Told Me 3 Hours Before His Death by kudinkarfe: 9:26am On Jul 21, 2020
Rekhina:
Allah EL akbar
Buhariyya is za dingiya
Kyari ma dingiya
Funtua is was dingiya
We of north awaiting bola tanubu to dingiya
El gin Allah Grant dia soul in piss
Afonjas and Nyamiri, we northerners still remain your Masters as far as Nigeria is concern, so stop speaking trash.
Re: Ben Bruce: What Isa Funtua Told Me 3 Hours Before His Death by Tiwatopebabe(f): 9:32am On Jul 21, 2020
Isa can still call him. He should keep his phone close so he can pick.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce: What Isa Funtua Told Me 3 Hours Before His Death by Modivs: 9:34am On Jul 21, 2020
chinae:
I just wasted my 'Read more'

Wallahi
Re: Ben Bruce: What Isa Funtua Told Me 3 Hours Before His Death by Rekhina(f): 9:35am On Jul 21, 2020
kudinkarfe:

Afonjas and Nyamiri, we northerners still remain your Masters as far as Nigeria is concern, so stop speaking trash.
make ya kunu dingi catch am fa fire ,u think am fa ya head I be afanja ? By Allah I be am fa danarewa
Re: Ben Bruce: What Isa Funtua Told Me 3 Hours Before His Death by pius4luv(m): 9:43am On Jul 21, 2020
This man can lie grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ben Bruce: What Isa Funtua Told Me 3 Hours Before His Death by chaloskyx: 9:56am On Jul 21, 2020
he can still call you tomorrow but you would also have to die for the call to go through... you that ran to the us with your family when covid19 problems hit Nigeria you are nothing but a fake Nigerian citizen who only associates with Nigeria to loot public funds
Re: Ben Bruce: What Isa Funtua Told Me 3 Hours Before His Death by ikaboy: 10:02am On Jul 21, 2020
De sha must tell u something....aleays feeling like he is close to all big shots.

Abegi!!!
Re: Ben Bruce: What Isa Funtua Told Me 3 Hours Before His Death by kudinkarfe: 10:06am On Jul 21, 2020
Rekhina:
make ya kunu dingi catch am fa fire ,u think am fa ya head I be afanja ? By Allah I be am fa danarewa
I need not go further about this but I'm very sure you are nbati nbati the way you are spewing trash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion / Nnamdi Kanu To Attend Parents Burial February 14 / Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.