Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Twins Who Got Married To Twins Same Day Born Twins Of Their Own: Photo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Twins Who Got Married To Twins Same Day Born Twins Of Their Own: Photo (667 Views)

My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo / Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twins Who Got Married To Twins Same Day Born Twins Of Their Own: Photo by Pogba12: 8:40am On Jul 21, 2020
They born same day. They are from Dutse, Jigawa state. They both studied medical laboratory.

Courtesy: Arewa queen on her Facebook page.
Lalasticlala

Re: Twins Who Got Married To Twins Same Day Born Twins Of Their Own: Photo by saheedbadmus(m): 8:41am On Jul 21, 2020
Seen on fb but couldn't confirm that

1 Like

Re: Twins Who Got Married To Twins Same Day Born Twins Of Their Own: Photo by chatinent: 8:44am On Jul 21, 2020
It's called blessing in English.
Re: Twins Who Got Married To Twins Same Day Born Twins Of Their Own: Photo by pyyxxaro: 8:46am On Jul 21, 2020
This is seriously serious

All these guys sperm nor be normal sperm oh ( all the ingredients complete )

Buhari is shockingly shocked cool
Re: Twins Who Got Married To Twins Same Day Born Twins Of Their Own: Photo by missawele(f): 8:48am On Jul 21, 2020
If this is true, then it's beautiful.

I am a digital marketing strategist and business coach. I help small business owners find clarity in their business & make sales online. If you are trying to start a business and don't know how to go about it, stuck in your business, want to make sales or just generally finding things difficult in your business, reach out to me. I can help
Re: Twins Who Got Married To Twins Same Day Born Twins Of Their Own: Photo by DoubleEngine007: 8:50am On Jul 21, 2020
I tap from this blessing of Twins.

I need identical twins(Boys)

Oluwa run am for me,when the time comes oo..

Congratulations to you guys...

By the way. If you're a twin nice girl ,born in April..
Pm me... Got something nice for ya cheesy
Re: Twins Who Got Married To Twins Same Day Born Twins Of Their Own: Photo by Amotolongbo(f): 8:51am On Jul 21, 2020
Are they from Igbo Ora, Ibarapa Oyo State?
Re: Twins Who Got Married To Twins Same Day Born Twins Of Their Own: Photo by Roundpeg: 8:58am On Jul 21, 2020
Wonderful
Re: Twins Who Got Married To Twins Same Day Born Twins Of Their Own: Photo by Profprom(m): 9:00am On Jul 21, 2020
smiley
Re: Twins Who Got Married To Twins Same Day Born Twins Of Their Own: Photo by backnbeta(f): 9:01am On Jul 21, 2020
Twinning anyhow grin
Re: Twins Who Got Married To Twins Same Day Born Twins Of Their Own: Photo by chukwuibuipob: 9:01am On Jul 21, 2020
Alhamudulai
Re: Twins Who Got Married To Twins Same Day Born Twins Of Their Own: Photo by IamWonderful: 9:34am On Jul 21, 2020
Ooooooooh Amazing
Re: Twins Who Got Married To Twins Same Day Born Twins Of Their Own: Photo by Kemimarch16(f): 9:36am On Jul 21, 2020
Wow God is wonderful
Re: Twins Who Got Married To Twins Same Day Born Twins Of Their Own: Photo by merieam16(f): 10:45am On Jul 21, 2020
Only fools says dat dez no God
Re: Twins Who Got Married To Twins Same Day Born Twins Of Their Own: Photo by faithfull18(f): 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
Lol, interesting grin

(1) (Reply)

What Brings Meaning To Your Life? / We Nigerians are stronger than Buhari Government. Shame to his government. / Family Planning Does Not Reduce Population – Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.