Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

What Brings Meaning To Your Life? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Brings Meaning To Your Life? (667 Views)

Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) / Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar / Zimbabwean Woman Sacks Husband, Brings In Boyfriend, Have Sex In Front Of Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Brings Meaning To Your Life? by Parizz: 8:18pm On Apr 05, 2021
God almighty the creator of heaven and earth followed by purpose in life. What about you?
Lalasticlala
Re: What Brings Meaning To Your Life? by Jeon(f): 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2021
Parizz:
God almighty the creator of heaven and earth followed by my purpose on earth. What about you?

stop lying
ur purpose on earth is to be a misogyny and other personity that ain't pleasing to the Lord.

1 Like

Re: What Brings Meaning To Your Life? by pointblank247(m): 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2021
I'm happy each time I make some one smile

2 Likes

Re: What Brings Meaning To Your Life? by mariahAngel(f): 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2021
pointblank247:
I'm happy each time I make some one smile

That's a good one.

Me, it makes me glad when someone shares their problem with me and I talk to them and they say I have a way of making them feel better.
The more people told me that, the more I knew it was a gift.
Being able to give someone the reason(s) to keep going is fulfilling.

1 Like

Re: What Brings Meaning To Your Life? by DDDEnterprises: 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2021
Being optimistic that "The Unity" which will bring about a change in this world and will be instrumental in turning the course of existence in favour of the faithfuls is coming, God willing.

==================

You can by MTN (1 month validity) for N350/GB and GLO 2.9gb for N900 and higher amounts for similar lesser prices. Check my signature for contact and more info

1 Like

Re: What Brings Meaning To Your Life? by pointblank247(m): 9:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
mariahAngel:

That's a good one.

Me, it makes me glad when someone shares their problem with me and I talk to them and they say I have a way of making them feel better.
nice one
Re: What Brings Meaning To Your Life? by Vyolet(f): 9:41pm On Apr 05, 2021
Family..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Brings Meaning To Your Life? by chatinent: 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2021
Making a positive impact.

1 Like

Re: What Brings Meaning To Your Life? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2021
The fact that i had this mission of leaving my nation, much better than i met it, and knowing very much how to fulfill this mandate, having gone through a lot of thorn, and remained unpricked, the peace i give to people, the courage, the purpose, the hope, given by this poor rejected orphan of no peculiar linage.

...makes my inner being a happy and fulfilled entity, full of hope and courage. although i'm presently the most miserable man, my inner being isn't, cause it's touched a lot of lifes and shall do more.

This is the only substance of meaning in my life, else...
Re: What Brings Meaning To Your Life? by Parizz: 9:13am On Apr 06, 2021
AdeOri99:
The fact that i had this mission of leaving my nation, much better than i met it, and knowing very much how to fulfill this mandate, having gone through a lot of thorn, and remained unpricked, the peace i give to people, the courage, the purpose, the hope, given by this poor rejected orphan of no peculiar linage.

...makes my inner being a happy and fulfilled entity, full of hope and courage. although i'm presently the most miserable man, my inner being isn't, cause it's touched a lot of lifes and shall do more.

This is the only substance of meaning in my life, else...
may your dreams come true
Re: What Brings Meaning To Your Life? by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 06, 2021
Parizz:
may your dreams come true
Amen, thanks bro
Re: What Brings Meaning To Your Life? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 06, 2021
mariahAngel:

That's a good one.

I do this also, but I noticed a pattern in Nigerians and the way they approach you with problems. Majority of them are not interested in your talks that could make them feel better. They expect you to dish out money immediately. That is the only solution to their problems. At a point someone called me “Mr Motivational speaker”

It was then I knew all my talks of upliftment is trash to most of them.

1 Like

Re: What Brings Meaning To Your Life? by SaintMog(m): 3:19am On Apr 07, 2021
That's a good one
Re: What Brings Meaning To Your Life? by Parizz: 1:13pm On Apr 07, 2021
chatinent:
Making a positive impact.
never relent

(1) (Reply)

We Nigerians are stronger than Buhari Government. Shame to his government. / Family Planning Does Not Reduce Population – Expert / Treating Fibroids Without Surgery!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.