Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:38 PM

Should He Divorce Her On Religious Grounds? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should He Divorce Her On Religious Grounds? (327 Views)

I Want My Sister To Divorce Her Husband So I Can Marry Him – Secondary School St / Wife Divorce Her Husband After Wedding When She Discovered He Has No Pen!s / If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should He Divorce Her On Religious Grounds? by TheExecutioner: 9:28am On Jul 21, 2020
Re: Should He Divorce Her On Religious Grounds? by WandaMaximoff: 9:32am On Jul 21, 2020
Come clean to her so she can decide what she really wants.
Re: Should He Divorce Her On Religious Grounds? by donbachi(m): 9:34am On Jul 21, 2020
English pls!
Re: Should He Divorce Her On Religious Grounds? by Waylex21(m): 9:37am On Jul 21, 2020
No matter how you explain it to her and others, they will never understand. And you can't keep pretending. You will be found out or worse still become frustrated with yourself. I guess you have to man up, approach her, discuss your point of view. If she agrees to stay despite the religious differences, good. If not, her actions will inform you what to do next. But above all, your peace and sanity is paramount.
Re: Should He Divorce Her On Religious Grounds? by Origin(f): 9:52am On Jul 21, 2020
Tough one....

Its not about divorce, its not about the marriage, its not about the woman, its not about the kid....... its about you.

You really really need to find yourself. Do not rely on half baked knowledge or rely on other people's experiences beliefs etc.

Find yourself, know who you are and know for certain that though we have been the ability to make choices. Yet we alone bear the aftermath of that choice. There are risks to every choice.

Wish you peace joy and pray you never lose yourself.
Re: Should He Divorce Her On Religious Grounds? by ContractKiller: 9:58am On Jul 21, 2020
Judging from what he said, it seems he has already found himself.
[/quote]

[quote author=Origin post=91938350]Tough one....

Its not about divorce, its not about the marriage, its not about the woman, its not about the kid....... its about you.

You really really need to find yourself. Do not rely on half baked knowledge or rely on other people's experiences beliefs etc.

Find yourself, know who you are and know for certain that though we have been the ability to make choices. Yet we alone bear the aftermath of that choice. There are risks to every choice.

Wish you peace joy and pray you never lose yourself.
Re: Should He Divorce Her On Religious Grounds? by thesicilian: 10:03am On Jul 21, 2020
Let's leave this for the muslim elders to settle.

(1) (Reply)

. / Message To Ilegend / I Don Chop.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.