Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,588 members, 7,958,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:19 AM

Nvm - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Nvm (532 Views)

Apple To Pay Teenager Who Found Facetime Bug / Abuja Laravel, Vue, Phonegap Programmer Desperate For A Job / Google Rewards Teenager $36,000 For Finding Security Loop In Their System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nvm by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 21, 2020
Nvm
Re: Nvm by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 21, 2020
Pls don't ignore
Re: Nvm by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
Yeah
Re: Nvm by Timbers(m): 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
Please I ready want to learn programming but have no laptop. I've tried using my phone but its really not easy to do.
Please,if anyone here has any laptop you don't need again,please I beg of you;can you gimme.
My mother can't afford one for me.
I'm not a scammer and this is my real account. I can give you my whatsapp number to check my pics and info.
I just summited my CV for a job but I've not been called back.
Can you code or you're still learning
Re: Nvm by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2020
Timbers:
I was learning HTML.then moved to python
Re: Nvm by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
Timbers:
I just need a laptop and i promise God;I'll learn more programming.I refused to do yahoo oh na I'm I dey like dis
Re: Nvm by Timbers(m): 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
I was learning HTML.then moved to python
learn HTML and CSS
Re: Nvm by Timbers(m): 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
I just need a laptop and i promise God;I'll learn more programming
You learn with your phone and you want to code with a laptop right?
Re: Nvm by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 21, 2020
Timbers:
You learn with your phone and you want to code with a laptop right?
I'm limited with a phone now don't you understand?there's not much I can do with a phone and my phone's specs are not good. 1gb&16gb it hangs a lot
Re: Nvm by Timbers(m): 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
I'm limited with a phone now don't you understand?there's not much I can do with a phone and my phone's specs are not good. 1gb&16gb it hangs a lot
Go to Codepen it offers a free IDE online for HTML, CSS and JavaScript
Re: Nvm by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 21, 2020
Timbers:
Go to Codepen it offers a free IDE online for HTML, CSS and JavaScript
ok
Re: Nvm by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2020
faithful12911:
Go and do menial jobs, save up some money and buy fairly used laptop.

If I have to give out my laptop you're the least person I would consider.

Goodluck.
why if I may ask?
Re: Nvm by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
why if I may ask?
Checkout devcareers on twitter.
Re: Nvm by Etinosa1234: 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
why if I may ask?
If u have an Android phone.. download sololearn app... u'll be happy
Re: Nvm by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2020
faithful12911:
Go and do menial jobs, save up some money and buy fairly used laptop.

If I have to give out my laptop you're the least person I would consider.

Goodluck.
cakephp online scammer
Re: Nvm by ediko5(m): 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
cakephp online scammer

What's going on between two of you?
@ Heartlessbanker, I thought you needed help, why are you fighting someone? I guess you're not using your real NL account?

faithful12911:

Seun the irritating afonja homo man

faithful12911 do you know him before now?
Re: Nvm by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
Why cant you use your phone? Except if your're using a really outdated Nokia phone or the likes you should be able to use it for programming. Most android phones should suffice moreso compared to years back you can get a good android phone with at least decent specs in the less than #25000 range if a laptop is too expensive. It only takes a few minutes of going through the android app store to see the tons of apps available that makes anyone saying you can't code on a phone just sound ridiculous.

When I started out I only had a very small samsung phone but I was still able to learn python, basics android app dev, web dev, and if a bit of ml so I see no reason why you need a laptop if your goal is just to start/learn.
Re: Nvm by bassdow: 9:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
why if I may ask?

Please save yourself further .

Even secondary School Boys know how to buy an Android Phone when they need one.

No sensible Idiot would just give out a Laptop.

Have lots of Ugly Words but prefer not to let them out.

You're not the 3rd person opening such Thread here on Nairaland, and you might not be the Last except people realize it's a waste of their time.

A cousin once gave out a Puppy (should cost a minimum of ₦55,000) just because the Friend cried a lot for one and you know what, it was our Neighbor who was about buying it.

The deal went sour when our Neighbor asked I follow her so as to help make sure the Puppy was a good one; I couldn't go so my cousin went, the rest was history.

Right now, have got a PC I wouldn't mind Sowing as a seed into someOne's life BUT then, there's no guarantee I wouldn't find it on a platform like JiJi or even on Nairaland's market section.

if People around (who know You) can't help you, then there's something wrong somewhere.

If you really are learning, your Phone is more than enough as most of what you would be doing is Reading and processing codes in your mind

I started from CyberCafe's and was so Motivated I can Trek a very Long Journey on empty Stomach not because I wasn't given money for Bus and Feeding BUT because I have used it to Purchase Cafe Timer. That just one of the many things I did.

If you've got the motivation, you would afford it - until then, abeg ...

1 Like

Re: Nvm by bassdow: 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
I'm limited with a phone now don't you understand ?there's not much I can do with a phone and my phone's specs are not good. 1gb&16gb it hangs a lot

You almost Lost your above
Re: Nvm by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 22, 2020
faithful12911:
Seun = pocohantas = homo!!
no bro,I'm not crowned rookie ,but I'm not stupid to know you're Charles ichulo aka cakephp

(1) (Reply)

Rant On Operating System Stuff. / Anyone Good In PHP And Mysqli To Tell Me Whats Wrong With This Code?? / .help!!!!!my Website Is Breaking!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.