Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe (75363 Views)

Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu / "We Paid DSS, Others N1m To Clear 661 Guns" - Suspect / Police Commissioner Gives N1m To Man Who Helped In Rearrest Of Ritualist Ifeanyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
There was a time she used to promote this on one of the popular radio stations in ph, these radio stations should be held accountable for encouraging these fraudsters, just issuing a disclaimer is not enough.

To many fraudsters in the get rich scheme in PH, we be seen them in MMM, real estate and force.

1 Like

Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by haleymoon: 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2020
Very bad
Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by luluosas(m): 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2020
Crime doesn't pay. You can't play God with your wayo, you are only doing yourself.
REPENT, JESUS CHRIST is coming soon
Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by ProfAmaben(m): 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2020
stagger:

A tithe paid from fraudulently acquired means will attract a curse. Can you bribe God with evil money?

Our pastors don't care about that. To them, money is money.
Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by honeyB2018: 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
[quote author=Ausrichie post=91950220]
How can you compare taxes and tithe are you hearing yourself? Taxes are leant to be used for good things, to build roads, healthcare. Tithe enters the useless pastors bellies.[/quote

Can you see your level of reasoning? Do you ask the taxes payers, how they make their monies, with all the corruption and ritual activities in the land? So why ask pastor to investigate how those who pay tithes and give offerings make their money?
Have you not seen churches, build road, hospitals, schools and do humanitarian activities in their communities?
Your hatred for pastors and churches, If you don't repent, will send you to hell period.]
Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by sylve11: 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
Is this the woman’s true picture?
Abi na wrong accusation?

Lol grin cool
Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by kingthreat(m): 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2020
This kind person wey never chop belleful come persuade you to invest money. And you come invest money, no be better mugu you be?
Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by rerhji(m): 3:36pm On Jul 21, 2020
TripA:
I am not understanding she spent all the money made from her fraud on betting
and paid tithe of 1 million.

*leading Pentecostal church my assssss*
we all know which church it is.

dont u think she might have said that just to avoid those monies to be recovered
Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by Martinez39s(m): 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2020
She is not a bright individual. Perhaps, the 139 million is hiding somewhere and she wants it to seem unrecoverable by claiming she squandered it on betting. cheesy
Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by InvertedHammer: 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2020
/
Why did they arrest the woman? After all when you warn ever-gullible Nigerian people about scams/fraud they tell you that "after all it is my money". Free the woman. Let the morons that cannot wait to hand over their fund to someone else keep doing their thing. By the way, I am in full
support of paying tithe as long as the payer is not deceiving himself/herself that he is doing the will of God. Go ahead! Give the money to
someone else who has better use for it.

/

1 Like

Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by SpicyMimi(f): 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
Oh my! I almost fell victim of this in Lagos.
Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by micflo28(m): 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
179 million naira and she is still looking very hungry and unkempt. I believe at times EFCC use decoys just to get the needed public's applaud. This woman definitely doesn't look like one who has seen a million naira.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by Willy123(m): 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
DonBenny77:
D money no show for her body sef, na wah oh!
[color=#006600][/color] She used most of them for kalokalo
Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by Shahensha(m): 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2020
That's too bad

Hi, I am conducting a research an online survey on the topic: "Assessment of Knowledge, Attitude, Practice and Food consumption pattern Of Adults During COVID-19".
I humbly request that you respond to my questionnaire through the link below.
Thanks.

https://forms.gle/JySVaySbSBgRoTEM6
Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by earnit1: 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2020
jesus
Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by cray91(m): 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
you right man!
Fastestmanalive:
I'm waiting for the Damnnnnn niggarrr to come to this thread.

Meanwhile

It's sad how she wasted 1M out of that money to pay tithe. I don't know about you, but for me, any money spent on tithe is a waste. Offering is included too. At least sport betting can get you some cash if you're lucky, but tithe and offering has no use. undecided
Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by Ochelyko1: 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
May God have mercy on you and your pastor.
Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by joytothewise(m): 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2020
Joshmodest:
she robbed people and relieved herself from the financial curse !!
Those who called out freeze for hanging out with hush puppi , should come for the pastor that collected tithe from this woman without asking where a tridax stem looking woman like this got such money !

And you must be a => muslim?
Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by sigiyaya(m): 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
[quote author=vikkimimi post=91942345]This is why I'm scared of overly religious people...you defrauded someone and have tithe from it?

Oh my God!
Is this what Christianity should be about![/quolte] Take away religion from Nigeria i assure you that over 70 percent of Nigerian problem have been solved.

1 Like

Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by farem: 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
It shows that the woman is destined for poverty when imagining how much she used for betting. What's bigger than betting than the whole money itself.
BTW, she is a chronic liar. How can she pay #1m tithe when she meant to pay over #17m. Even if she pays #50m tithe, that won't save her from the wrath to God.
The commander to tithe is not appeasable with this; He's not allah!

For those who are fixated on the payment of tithe, what percentage is the tithe commanded to be paid and what percentage is #1m paid over the total blood money?
You're so blind not to see the humongous amount used for betting but on the amount she claimed was paid for tithe.
Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by Karlifate: 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
lordm:
Will the pastor return the tithe, since it has been confirmed a stolen money?
It is now 'god's property'.
Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by farem: 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
[quote author=sigiyaya post=91951415][/quote]
For those who are fixated on the payment of tithe, what percentage is the tithe commanded to be paid and what percentage is #1m paid over the total blood money?
You're so blind not to see the humongous amount used for betting but on the amount she claimed was paid for tithe.
Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by faebenezer5star: 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
Just 2 sure odd and. she will have 280,000 000 naira. Chai

1 Like

Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by GambaOsaka: 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
Something is fishy about this story.
How can she play bet9ja with N139m. Lawyers and police ... there is God ooo, there is God o... this money why uno dey share.... there is God o.

1 Like

Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
TripA:
I am not understanding she spent all the money made from her fraud on betting
and paid tithe of 1 million.

*leading Pentecostal church my assssss*
we all know which church it is.

The tithe not complete seff.... she defraud man, she still defraud God... lol

How can u know which church it is....??
Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by ajl: 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
vikkimimi:
This is why I'm scared of overly religious people...you defrauded someone and have tithe from it?

Oh my God!
Is this what Christianity should be about!

Forget Nigerians in that area. Once a lady I employed as a director with monthly pay of over N100k over 5years ago, stole my company data, stole my clients, and after I sacked her for what she did, she sent an email to me saying God will repay me for how I treated her. So, don't be fooled when people are using God's name. Here is someone I gave personal laptop to make her work easy, was liberal to her using "american" style of employer-employee relationship. Forget those religious zealots. They worst past.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by Bigtitilayo: 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
See as her chest dry upon all d money wey she defraud people
Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 21, 2020
faebenezer5star:
Just 2 sure odd and. she will have 280,000 000 naira. Chai

when Liverpool was on a winning spree.... 170million on Liverpool win with ordinary 0.3 odd sefff she don hammer 51million extra....
Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by Bbbwings: 4:05pm On Jul 21, 2020
grin
selfdefence:
wait i dont get o, please which betting site did she pay 137 million to? shocked
E shock you� grin
Efcc dey lie
Don't forget magu is also 419er
Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
lordm:
Will the pastor return the tithe, since it has been confirmed a stolen money?

If she ddnt pay in cash...then there’s proof... the governmenT can ask the church to return such...
But if she paid it in cash....she could as well be lying...
Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by Bbbwings: 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
1StopRudeness:

The tithe not complete seff.... she defraud man, she still defraud God... lol

How can u know which church it is....??
grin grin
Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by 6digitscomrade: 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
Cumtroller:
Nkechi Mercy Ikogwe.

I doubt if this is her true name. Since when did people of Igbo extraction begin to have pronounced claw like tribal scars on their faces.

This is fraud. A calculated attempt to smear a particular tribe

Gutter journalism .
u are the one with a petals relaxer filled cranium instead of grey matters.. u saw it was from efcc port harcourt yet u tweak ur docile moronic coconut head towards bigotry and tribalism that has held u back for generations.. shame on u!!! I hope u catch up with 21st century soon enough u are light years behind... farewell!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Single Moms: Lagos Businessman Circulates More Nude Photos / Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos / Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.