Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Apology - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apology (148 Views)

A Call To All Romancelanders To Accept My Apology / Boy Who Posted The Viral Babcock S*x Tape Issues Public Apology / A Letter Of Apology - Forgive Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apology by baajman(m): 11:44am On Jul 21, 2020
7/21, 11:10 AM] Baajman:
Sorry seems to be a very small word compared to the way I hurt you. I wish I could take it all back and bring back that smile on your face. But since I can't, just want you to accept my sincere apology from my heart. I am sorry

[7/21, 11:13 AM] Baajman:
I realized in hindsight

That hurting you wasn’t right

I figured out much later

That I behaved like a loser

After some introspection

I admit my wrong decision

Please accept my apology

[7/21, 11:16 AM] Baajman:
Unhappy and disheartened

Dissatisfied and saddened

Troubled and disturbed

Worried and bothered

Is what I have become

Life is now burdensome

Free me of this pain

Allow me to breathe again

By forgiving me once and for all

Please accept my apology.

(1) (Reply)

International Bilateral Economic Forum / Free Romance Tips Music And Many More / Best Weddings,birthdays And Other Events Planner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.