Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Peter Esele: I Will Not Follow Obaseki To PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Esele: I Will Not Follow Obaseki To PDP (26648 Views)

Edo APC Primary Election: Esele Supports Indirect Primaries, Endorses Obaseki / Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC / APC: Time For Adams Oshiomole To Go - Peter Esele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Esele: I Will Not Follow Obaseki To PDP by Pepperoniq(m): 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
He's just a mole. A political genius will not yield to this pretense
Re: Peter Esele: I Will Not Follow Obaseki To PDP by SaintLucia: 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
martineverest:
especially the most powerful politicians and even average Edo people..market women hate Oshiomhole the most
Maybe in Esan land grin Obaseki is a gonner
Re: Peter Esele: I Will Not Follow Obaseki To PDP by SaintLucia: 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
martineverest:
Choi..I thought it was oshiomole u wrote ...most politicians in Edo are anti -oshiomole and pro-obaseki....even many APC politicians in Edo are pro obaseki
Re: Peter Esele: I Will Not Follow Obaseki To PDP by earnit1: 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2020
ok
Re: Peter Esele: I Will Not Follow Obaseki To PDP by SaintLucia: 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2020
Achorise:
Mole in the the APC he’s doing a great ground work for PDP
Mole in APC when they decides not to move to your Pandemic Demonic Party grin But they are seeing the sign of victory when they leave APC ba grin Biafra Igbo Jew Hypocrite grin
Re: Peter Esele: I Will Not Follow Obaseki To PDP by psucc(m): 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
So after Esele has chop our yam at NLC finished he still join APC?
Na whaoh! Nigeria na chop one chop all
Re: Peter Esele: I Will Not Follow Obaseki To PDP by psucc(m): 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
So after Esele has chop our yam at NLC finished he still join APC?
Na whaoh! Nigeria na chop one chop all
Re: Peter Esele: I Will Not Follow Obaseki To PDP by EdiskyHarry: 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
And how e take concern people? No be ur decision?
Re: Peter Esele: I Will Not Follow Obaseki To PDP by martineverest(m): 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
SaintLucia:
goner Ke?.... forgotten esan people are the greatest PDP minions?
Re: Peter Esele: I Will Not Follow Obaseki To PDP by maxzzo1(m): 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2020
Once obaseki win you will esele jumping ship.....all this unserious pple
Re: Peter Esele: I Will Not Follow Obaseki To PDP by Jeux: 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2020
baba, you dey apc or pdp, all na the same . pdp and apc, no difference .
Re: Peter Esele: I Will Not Follow Obaseki To PDP by vasco01(m): 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2020
And as for obaseke and his household (Edo people) they remain in PDP and will win election

So you are just as the P in psychology
Re: Peter Esele: I Will Not Follow Obaseki To PDP by adelaja70(m): 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
FlordFlorez:
there will always be a mole, especially in Nigeria politics where there is zero political ideology. But my friend some moles are heavyweights and are assets while some are mere paperweights with zero impacts. Do the calculation urself.
FUNNY... MOLE IS MOLE.
Re: Peter Esele: I Will Not Follow Obaseki To PDP by sonso: 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
This election will test the strenght our security forces to the limit.

Thinking about starting a biz.
Go to my signature for this book at no cost
'Businesses That Can Never Fail, Even When You Deserve To Fail'

Re: Peter Esele: I Will Not Follow Obaseki To PDP by SaintLucia: 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
martineverest:
goner Ke?.... forgotten esan people are the greatest PDP minions?
Lol he can only get his votes in Esan land. He will lose Edo north and south and wish he never contested grin
Re: Peter Esele: I Will Not Follow Obaseki To PDP by Jones4190(m): 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
QUESTION
APC = PDP, Prove ?
ANSWER
Since we know they are both parties, The 2nd "P" in PDP is a constant and so may not be included in the equation. OR we may as well say APC"P" = PD"P"
"P" = Party
Divide both sides of the equation by the constant "P".
Resulting in APC = PD
This means that if A+P+C = x, Also P+D must be equal to x
Meaning A+P+C = P+D
Using the alphabet A -Z numbers, whereby A = 1 and Z=26
Substituting letters with their corresponding numbers.
A,P,C = 1,16,3
P,D= 16,4
A+P+C = 1+16+3 = 20
P+D= 16+4 = 20
Therefore APC = PDP
Re: Peter Esele: I Will Not Follow Obaseki To PDP by zelnababa(m): 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2020
some ppl have not learned that vote is not cast on internet, make una ask Atiku, Adeleke , wada, sept 9 is here las las una go cry say na ringing as usual.
Re: Peter Esele: I Will Not Follow Obaseki To PDP by martineverest(m): 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
SaintLucia:
Lol he can only get his votes in Esan land. He will lose Edo north and south and wish he never contested grin
ok
Re: Peter Esele: I Will Not Follow Obaseki To PDP by SenatorBright(m): 5:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
freeborn02:

Do you even know the meaning of pitch tent? Or you just hear people using it and you just did without knowing the meaning?

Thanks for this educative information. I checked the meaning now. I heard people use it and I did.

Pitch-a-tent : to have an erection that show through the trouser.
Re: Peter Esele: I Will Not Follow Obaseki To PDP by Theoarhics: 8:38pm On Jul 21, 2020
Edo people must be informed that Government business is serious business. It is not a simple agenda! Edo people rejected the simple agenda in 2016 and will do so again in 2020.

Chief Dan Osi Orbih
National Vice Chairman (South-South)
Chairman Edo State Campaign Council

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scarcity Of Beef, Tomatoes, Onions Loom In Southern Nigeria / Buhari Delays Trip To Stop Oyegun’s ‘extension Plot’ / Oshiomhole: Phillip Shaibu Will Crawl Back To Me For Forgiveness After Sept.19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.