Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,769 members, 7,813,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Senate Asks Service Chiefs To Resign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Asks Service Chiefs To Resign (29085 Views)

Senate Asks FG To Declare State Of Emergency On Federal Roads / Senate Asks Supreme Court To Reinstate Onnoghen, Says Buhari Can’t Remove CJN / Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Asks Service Chiefs To Resign by DonTattaglia: 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2020
They have become clueless and stale..

1 Like

Re: Senate Asks Service Chiefs To Resign by Lovelive: 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2020
Soon, nature will sack them

1 Like

Re: Senate Asks Service Chiefs To Resign by freeborn02: 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2020
Buhari, for whatever his moribund reason is, will never want then to go.

1 Like

Re: Senate Asks Service Chiefs To Resign by kCatalyst: 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2020
Drama season
Re: Senate Asks Service Chiefs To Resign by RenaissanceGuy: 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2020
Buhari's level of cluelessness knows no bounds. He doesn't seem to know that the persons at the helms of affair determine the success or otherwise of this fight against insurgency.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Asks Service Chiefs To Resign by Halo22: 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2020
A good advise to the president if he would heed to it.
Re: Senate Asks Service Chiefs To Resign by flyingpig: 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2020
Arrewa:
I'm not a fan of Buratai or a fan of Buhari!!

But I must commend this government in the fight against Bokoharam in the north East.

Before 2015 Bokoharam were strong and well connected that no northern state is safe.

Kano was not safe... Bomb here and there!!

Kaduna, Gombe, bauchi, Sokoto, Kebbi,Adamawa, And Yobe were not safe...bomb was killing people here and there!!

They take over local governments and take full control... Displacing and bombing people in large number... There's no week we don't hear of Bokoharam attack in the north.

Even Borno the headquarter of Bokoharam is almost free if not the some villages who are soft targets

Today Bokoharam only have the capacity to attack Borno villages that are close the forest.

We northerners know that things are now better compare how it was before.

The only problem I have the with this government is their poor stragies in the fight against bandit in kastina, Zamfara and southern kaduna.

We only want BUHARI's government to do more!
Don't you think the boko Haram has transformed to power bike riding bandits in zamfara, katsina and kaduna, that we keep reading about as they butcher Nigerians on daily basis
Wake up. Parade don change gear.

5 Likes

Re: Senate Asks Service Chiefs To Resign by InvertedHammer: 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2020
/
A proactive National Assembly would have moved to impeach the President. Such action would wake Buhari up from slumber and the service chiefs will be relieved with immediate effect. Their Commander-in-Chief is the one to be held responsible.
/

1 Like

Re: Senate Asks Service Chiefs To Resign by psucc(m): 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2020
The Clerk should convey the message in a cartoon to Mr. President or else nothing will happen.

1 Like

Re: Senate Asks Service Chiefs To Resign by ikeyman00(m): 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2020
The zoo must burn!

thank you everybody

1 Like

Re: Senate Asks Service Chiefs To Resign by ajepako(f): 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2020
Yeah sure.

Like resigning even in the face of poor services and failure is part of our pedigree in Nigeria
Re: Senate Asks Service Chiefs To Resign by SmartPolician: 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
slimfit1:
A serious Parliament will demand the the president sack them or the president will be impeached but we have a mumu Parliament. Look at the brave soldiers that planned 1966 mission they would have cleared this government by now. Mumu soldiers only attacking innocent people.

No parliament can impeach a Nigerian president

This is not the United States

Nigeria is a complicated (chop, I chop) society

2 Likes

Re: Senate Asks Service Chiefs To Resign by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: Senate Asks Service Chiefs To Resign by TheGladiator: 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2020
I desist from insulting my elders. But the happenings in Nigeria has left me overwhelmed. So I state here and now, without equivocation, that:

Buhari is a bast*rd. . He truly is!

He is absent. He is insensitive. He is complicit in the murder of Nigerians. The service chiefs ought to have been fired Looong ago to give way to new ideas, new energy.

What the fu*k is wrong with Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Senate Asks Service Chiefs To Resign by Firstorderwizard(m): 1:52pm On Jul 21, 2020
slimfit1:
A serious Parliament will demand the the president sack them or the president will be impeached but we have a mumu Parliament. Look at the brave soldiers that planned 1966 mission they would have cleared this government by now. Mumu soldiers only attacking innocent people.

I owe you my last 1k in Union Bank for this comment

1 Like

Re: Senate Asks Service Chiefs To Resign by Rilwayne001: 1:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
Pray Buhari assent to this. Because that man's just to dull to embrace reality.

1 Like

Re: Senate Asks Service Chiefs To Resign by AmazingELixir: 1:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
grin grin grin

Buharist will ask senators to resign instead.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Asks Service Chiefs To Resign by TripA(m): 1:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
more like begging them to resign the one who appointed them unfortunately is not aware but in shock whenever he hears they aren't performing

Nigeria skating on thin ice
Re: Senate Asks Service Chiefs To Resign by Karlifate: 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
poiunt:

Reality is many of these politicians are the one sponsoring violence in their states.

Re: Senate Asks Service Chiefs To Resign by michoim(m): 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
Excellent. Let them go...
Re: Senate Asks Service Chiefs To Resign by snoopz: 1:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
Very good, those men are long overdue for retirement at that position they are occuping
Re: Senate Asks Service Chiefs To Resign by Chirowman(m): 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
good move
Re: Senate Asks Service Chiefs To Resign by DropsMic(m): 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
Story
Re: Senate Asks Service Chiefs To Resign by orisa37: 2:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
All should step aside particularly now that BURAITAI has confessed that 99% of Bokoharams and Insurgents and 100% of Bandits and Terrorists are NIGERIANS and are making their Job difficult.
Re: Senate Asks Service Chiefs To Resign by simple250: 2:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
They promised to be rubber stamp sinators to buhari so nothing will happen.

1 Like

Re: Senate Asks Service Chiefs To Resign by bigpicture001: 2:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
Arrewa:
I'm not a fan of Buratai or a fan of Buhari!!

But I must commend this government in the fight against Bokoharam in the north East.

Before 2015 Bokoharam were strong and well equipped that no northern state is safe.

Kano was not safe... Bombing here and there!!

Kaduna, Gombe, bauchi, Sokoto, Kebbi,Adamawa, And Yobe were not safe...bomb was killing people here and there!!

They take over local governments and take full control... Displacing and bombing people in large number... There's no week we don't hear of Bokoharam attack in the north.

Even Borno the headquarter of Bokoharam is now almost free if not some villages who are soft targets

Today Bokoharam only have the capacity to attack Borno villages that are close the forest.

We northerners know that things are now better compare how it was before.

The only problem I have the with this government is their poor stragies in the fight against bandit in kastina, Zamfara and southern kaduna.

We only want BUHARI's government to do more!

Bandits in zamfara and kastina should be given same attention that was given to Bokoharam stop underestimating them...

We need more action and change of outdated strategies!

So u used a whole 200 naira data to type trash..?

Which Nigeria is unsafe by 2015..?...

Jonathan almost put terrorism to stand still using the south African mercinery..

Have you forgotten how it was so successful that opposition APC started screaming shame shame cuz they are using mercineries..?

Stop saying what you don't know

9 Likes

Re: Senate Asks Service Chiefs To Resign by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
Reps have sounded the whistle of the service chiefs Resignation previously, the masses have done so as well and now the senators have sounded it again but our president continues to pay deaf ear to this very important sound. Boko Haram and banditry are in full or cruise control.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" / Ortom, Makinde In Delta For Burial Of Okowa’s Father (Photos) / “I Am Your Father” – Wike Tells Dakuku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.