Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC (3888 Views)

Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race / Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos / The Protester That Climbed Billboard In Adamawa Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 22, 2020
allthingsgood:

What cheap weed are u smoking

How is a Governor a godfather to another Governor?..
Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by allthingsgood: 6:35am On Jul 22, 2020
Esseite:

Wike being PDP Governors leader does not make him a godfather.

U and I know that u are just typing trash. Abi sleep still de catch u Wike remains one of the most powerful forces in pdp

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by allthingsgood: 6:36am On Jul 22, 2020
stormborn28:
So how does Tinubu and Oshiomole relate there? I was expecting to see you quoting where "Oshiomole removed from office " and I was happy.

It's right there in black and white. Stop denying

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 22, 2020
allthingsgood:

U and I know that u are just typing trash. Abi sleep still de catch u Wike remains one of the most powerful forces in pdp

Wike might be a force in PDP, but it does not make him a godfather to anyone.. he is only a colleague to Obaseki.. godfather might be an APC thing, not really a PDP thing.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by stormborn28(m): 6:38am On Jul 22, 2020
allthingsgood:

It's right there in black and white. Stop denying
im even happy you brought this here... My question is where did I jubilate that Oshiomole was removed... That article was referring to Tinubu.. You lack comprehension.. Go back and read it again
Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by allthingsgood: 6:42am On Jul 22, 2020
stormborn28:
im even happy you brought this here... My question is where did I jubilate that Oshiomole was removed... That article was referring to Tinubu.. You lack comprehension.. Go back and read it again

Is like u are jobless o. Bye I got mouths to feed. I de go work
Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by allthingsgood: 6:43am On Jul 22, 2020
Esseite:

Wike might be a force in PDP, but it does not make him a godfather to anyone.. he is only a colleague to Obaseki.. godfather might be an APC thing, not really a PDP thing.

Clap for yourself. Smh. Insane delusions of grandeur angry lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by stormborn28(m): 6:46am On Jul 22, 2020
allthingsgood:

Is like u are jobless o. Bye I got mouths to feed. I de go work
so I don't have mouth to feed too.. You pass judgement without taking a look at yourself... You were awake almost all night replying people yet you are presenting yourself "busy" but the pointer shows you are jobless.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 22, 2020
allthingsgood:

Clap for yourself. Smh. Insane delusions of grandeur angry lipsrsealed undecided

You have not explained or disputed any of the comment... its shows emptiness, you could do well to dispute any.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by DonBenny77(m): 7:25am On Jul 22, 2020
allthingsgood:
Okay ma. How much obaseki pay u

Besides alele Williams is known in uniben as one of the most wicked VC
Same amount he paid osho baba in 2016

Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by Mylove55(f): 9:52am On Jul 22, 2020
Trumpcard05:
Further confirmation of what many already know. A crooked character that wants power by all means.
and you voted for the crooked in 2016,
Or you were 16yrs old then.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by Mylove55(f): 10:08am On Jul 22, 2020
Esseite:

ipob PDP has be shouting godfather, did you know the meaning of godfather and how it related to oshomole as godfather.
Did obaseki and oshomole sworn any oath pertaining monthly payment like in the case of PDP in ngige case.?
If a party support a candidate like PDP want to support thief obaseki, those that make the party a godfather to thief obaseki?
And thief obaseki did not tell us then when APC and oshomole were campaigning for him that oshomole is his godfather.,
And oshomole did not tell us that thief obaseki is his godson.
We in Benin are not blind to thief obaseki failure, even confirmed by thief Dan orbih.
That line of godfatherism will not work. Thief obaseki is simply a failure.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by Mylove55(f): 10:15am On Jul 22, 2020
DonBenny77:

Same amount he paid osho baba in 2016
and you didn't see this report by vanguard in September 7 2016?, and you still went ahead to vote for ize iyamu.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by frankyychiji(f): 10:38am On Jul 22, 2020
allthingsgood:

Why I hate obaseki is that he's a hypocrite, a liar and a thief.
You said u are fighting godfatherism but u travelled to Rivers State to recruit wike as your political godfather. U said u are fighting corruption but the same party u have been accusing of corruption is where u went to obtain your ticket. Not to mention wasting billions of public money for personal agenda. Hypocrite!!
Shut up! Ize iyamu thought he could launder his image by adding pastor to his name?

He should go home and rest!

#EdoNoBeLagos
Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by frankyychiji(f): 10:40am On Jul 22, 2020
Judeerons32:
Lol. Obaseki should go and display his score cards for Edo voters to judge. These propaganda will not work. I thought they said he was rusticated for acid.bcoz it was discovered he actually helped the victim now he was rusticated for climbing fence.
To do what.him alone?how many times was he rusticated. Next week he will be rusticated the third time.lol. vision less campaign. Is this the strategy till September? Abeg Obaseki people no Dey tire?
Who discovered he actually helped the victim? LMAO!
Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by allthingsgood: 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
[s]
frankyychiji:
Shut up! Ize iyamu thought he could launder his image by adding pastor to his name?

He should go home and rest!

#EdoNoBeLagos
[/s]

wailer, una frustration neva start grin
Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by Ikinternational: 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2020
allthingsgood:

An analysis is not a mistake. I always knew obaseki was a hypocrite and a fraud!

You're being unnecessarily stubborn
The avg Nigerian politician morals and way of thinking is the issue.
But you're choosing to single out obaseki. As if others in his position wouldn't fight back n do exactly the same

Edo state no be Lagos
Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by allthingsgood: 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ikinternational:

You're being unnecessarily stubborn
The avg Nigerian politician morals and way of thinking is the issue.
But you're choosing to single out obaseki. As if others in his position wouldn't fight back n do exactly the same

Edo state no be Lagos

Its a lie. Obaseki is a fraud and a thief and Edo people will answer him with a resounding defeat
Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by d33types: 4:00am On Jul 28, 2020
Mylove55:
thief obaseki came to my house with gun to robbed my dad in 1972 at federal road, back of eghosa grammar SCH.
that is the main reason I always referred to thief obaseki as thief

Noted for record purposes. You'd better have proof for this.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by fbabs(m): 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2020
favor914:
The wise win before they fight, Obaseki a horse saddled for castration, then supernova destruction at war front. He cannot fight Captain Hosa & Oshiomhole, there can only be one outcome, total alienation, followed with merciless defeat.

Come and apologize for this statement
Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by slivertongue: 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Beware of people that carry Bible by day and AK47 at night - Oshiomole
iyamu's past catching up with him
Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by MosheDayan: 1:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
Esseite:

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Photos Show That Nigeria Is Already Beyond Repair Part 2 / See Nigeria Next President(photos) / Asiwaju Monitoring Poll Results In His Situation Room.-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.