Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,292 members, 7,867,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

How To Tell If Someone Is Lying - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell If Someone Is Lying (270 Views)

Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be / Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? / How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Tell If Someone Is Lying by israelkings10: 1:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
Lying and deception are common behaviors of humans. Just about everyone you know tells low-stakes lies, but some people go the extra length about lying over important matters that could forever change their relationship, end the employment, or even send them to jail.

Being able to detect lies through facial expressions can be beneficial to you even if you're not conducting criminal investigation.

There are different reaction and facial expression with that shows someone is lying to you. Some of this reactions are caused by physical reactions, nervousness, and others by chemical reactions.

READ MORE>> http://www.thekingprudence.com/2020/07/how-to-tell-if-someone-is-lying.html

(1) (Reply)

Why Is True Love Hard To Find? / The Values Men Really Want To See In A Woman. / What She Really Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.