Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Nairalanders Please Come In Now Before It's Too LATE. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nairalanders Please Come In Now Before It's Too LATE. (172 Views)

Nigerians Please Come To My Aid (Graphic Photos) / Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. / my throat is getting worse. Doctors In The House please Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please Come In Now Before It's Too LATE. by CHANNELSTV202: 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2020
Good afternoon My honourable intellectuals on Nairaland.Folks please I need your assistance,I am an Oil and Gas Engineer by Profession,I am based in Port Harcourt,I have been hurting for a job for sometime now but No way yet,a particular one I was hopeful about,after the interview a worker there ask me to pay 450k (and beckoned on me not to discuss this with anyone)the fact is I don't even have quarter of the money,even if they remove 449 thousand naira from the money I can't still pay.ever since it's been a rough ride for me,I started looking for a job outside the oil sector but no luck yet,I thought of good business ideas to start up with little capital but the capital is not there,ever since I have embarked on hard labour, carrying cements at different construction sites for some months now,but my body is already reacting to it,I was advised by the chemist to halt it immediately,I hearkened to his advice and stopped immediately but eating has been problem ever since, a week now I have been on biscuit and water diet,I am now limited to 2 pair of trousers and 3 polo shirts because most of my clothes are worn out because I use them on construction sites carrying blocks and cements.the frustrating part of it all that has taken my peace of mind TOTALLY is in the public yard where I live my rent has expired 2 months ago,today the landlord came asking my neighbors after me, knocking on my door I was inside but I went on a pause mood immediately for like 30 minutes,as I type my heart is broken,tears gushing down.i can't even step outside for the fear of my neighbors seeing me.i took the last 150 in my jeans opened the door quietly and told a boy in my compound to please get me mtn 100# to at least sub,come online let the good people of Nairaland know and come to my Resue.bad thoughts harmful to myself are already running on my mind.Abeg make una help me anyhow Job/assistance before una see my matter for front page when e don red ABEG.
Re: Nairalanders Please Come In Now Before It's Too LATE. by meobizy(f): 5:06pm On Jul 21, 2020
I will come when it's late.

(1) (Reply)

Home Remedies For Breath Smell Like Feces / Nimerex Health Has Now Extended Its Operations To Government Hospitals. / Treat Low Sperm Count, Premature Ejaculation And Low Libido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.