Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

La Casera Rewards And Celebrates Frontline Workers In Nigeria Communities - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / La Casera Rewards And Celebrates Frontline Workers In Nigeria Communities (12968 Views)

COVID-19: Ogun Vaccinates Isolation Centre Frontline Workers / Lagos Government Sacks Frontline Health Workers / How People Are Thanking Coronavirus Frontline Workers Worldwide (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

La Casera Rewards And Celebrates Frontline Workers In Nigeria Communities by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
The La Casera Company (TLCC) took the initiative to reward frontline workers who have
risked their own lives during the Covid-19 pandemic.
The global pandemic has affected over 7 million people resulting in over 500,000 deaths. Nigeria is not left out, with over 30,000
confirmed cases and over 700-death pan Nigeria with the numbers rising on a daily basis. This
is why our frontline workers are our unsung heroes and the La Casera Heroes initiative seeks
to celebrate and reward their heroic acts and services at this vital time.

The public nominated these amazing humans, from all walks of life including doctors, nurses,
supermarket attendants, food sellers, security operatives, pharmacists, chemists, dispatch
riders and so on.

The first set of La Casera heroes are ten in total and they were all given super hero identities.
Dr. Bella Nifemi, a medical doctor in Lagos is ‘Solar Bella’. Dr. Ola Brown of Naija Flying
Doctors, who designed Nigeria’s first mobile testing booth is ‘Brown Knight’. Dr. Amara
Allison, a medical doctor in Ogun State who handled the index case with expertise is ‘Captain
Ami’. Tolani Odukoya, a medical student and a member of the COVID-19 response call centre
is ‘Efiko’. Segun Adediji a pharmacist at the University of Lagos Teaching Hospital is ‘Bionic
Shegz’.

Mrs Ikemenogo Chika a shop owner in Port Harcourt, who gave out her goods on credit in her

community during the lockdown, is ‘Maa Maa’. Mary Ann Oluchi, a nurse in Abia State is ‘Lady
Meta’. Olorunrinu Oduala a Chemist and budding scientist in Lagos is ‘Rinunator’. Uche Akano
a Police officer in Lagos State is ‘The Enforcer’ and Nurse Khafilat Ilelaboye the head nurse in
Onikan isolation center in Lagos is ‘General Khafi’. Celebrity illustrators, who designed the
hero identities were inspired by the life images of the heroes in action as well as their
contributions to flatten the pandemic curve at this crucial time in our lives and voila! Each La
Casera super hero avatar and name came to life.

3 Likes

Re: La Casera Rewards And Celebrates Frontline Workers In Nigeria Communities by suprememoney(m): 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
Kudos to them
Re: La Casera Rewards And Celebrates Frontline Workers In Nigeria Communities by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2020
More

2 Likes

Re: La Casera Rewards And Celebrates Frontline Workers In Nigeria Communities by IamWonderful: 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
la casera still dey

13 Likes

Re: La Casera Rewards And Celebrates Frontline Workers In Nigeria Communities by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
Still more

1 Like

Re: La Casera Rewards And Celebrates Frontline Workers In Nigeria Communities by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
Even more

Re: La Casera Rewards And Celebrates Frontline Workers In Nigeria Communities by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2020
And even more

Re: La Casera Rewards And Celebrates Frontline Workers In Nigeria Communities by GolDRoger: 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2020
Unlike our Government that cannot account for the donations they where given.
God Bless our frontline workers

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: La Casera Rewards And Celebrates Frontline Workers In Nigeria Communities by mapoff: 5:36am On Jul 22, 2020
the drink don tey gonnn, la casera
Re: La Casera Rewards And Celebrates Frontline Workers In Nigeria Communities by Slawormir: 5:36am On Jul 22, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Hmmmm....lacasera that year.... just use am follow up with gala that year ....I swear hungry nor go beat you for the rest of the day again

flexyrule:
Bomber, you no dey sleep ni?

Ogbeni... untill my money start to dey grow like grass i nor go fit sleep again....I don too sleep when i small..now i need huzzle as a real niggarrr...mama need a lexus rx350 and my sisters need some ride

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: La Casera Rewards And Celebrates Frontline Workers In Nigeria Communities by garripack: 5:37am On Jul 22, 2020
great company
buh i have a question

Please who are the frontline workers

please lets know please oooo

Nigeria is not Newyork.....

Everybody in Nigeria is a Frontline Worker at this time....

so me that am suppose to be sleeping at home during this time and expecting my FG palliative.....

I am out every morning inside Sun inside Rain....... Corona or No Corona... Life or Death..... to survive me and my family each day is not a front line worker....

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

TO MY SELF....... MY FAMILY.... MY GENERATION..... I AM MORE THAN A FRONT LINE WORKER....... AND IF LACASERA WOULD NOT CELEBRATE ME.....

I WOULD CELEBRATE MYSELF grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Every Hustling Nigeria is aFrontline Worker........We all need to be celebrated at this trailing period....

Nigerians are just simply the best....

#MoneyATeen

13 Likes

Re: La Casera Rewards And Celebrates Frontline Workers In Nigeria Communities by Samylekey(m): 5:38am On Jul 22, 2020
Una head dey there jare. At least if the 'shocky shocky' led Federal government can't do anything meaningful to celebrate front line workers who risk their lives during this pandemic, you guys (lacasera) have done something in your own little way.

Other private bodies should help with palliatives to the frontline workers (doctors and nurses) - police sef na front line workers but dem don dey get their own palliatives from bus drivers and okada men, so them no need am again.

Check my signature.
Re: La Casera Rewards And Celebrates Frontline Workers In Nigeria Communities by hafisuruh: 5:38am On Jul 22, 2020
Thank you... ese...daalu...nagode...
Re: La Casera Rewards And Celebrates Frontline Workers In Nigeria Communities by flexyrule(m): 5:39am On Jul 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

2 Likes

Re: La Casera Rewards And Celebrates Frontline Workers In Nigeria Communities by chukwuibuipob: 5:40am On Jul 22, 2020
sad Wen will dey reward their loyal boys running up/down under the sun/rain to sell their casera plus gala

11 Likes

Re: La Casera Rewards And Celebrates Frontline Workers In Nigeria Communities by Nobody: 5:41am On Jul 22, 2020
Nice one from La Casera.

What about us in Borno State? ☹️
Re: La Casera Rewards And Celebrates Frontline Workers In Nigeria Communities by Samylekey(m): 5:44am On Jul 22, 2020
flexyrule:

U sef dey awake na, U no sleep too? wink
Re: La Casera Rewards And Celebrates Frontline Workers In Nigeria Communities by FlordFlorez(m): 5:48am On Jul 22, 2020
That's commendable. Unlike our imp. government.
Re: La Casera Rewards And Celebrates Frontline Workers In Nigeria Communities by HundredWays(m): 5:50am On Jul 22, 2020
Still remember my postgraduate years.. LA casera was the bae kiss

1 Like

Re: La Casera Rewards And Celebrates Frontline Workers In Nigeria Communities by gambia(m): 5:55am On Jul 22, 2020
Samylekey:

Who sleep epp? wink

1 Like

Re: La Casera Rewards And Celebrates Frontline Workers In Nigeria Communities by gambia(m): 5:57am On Jul 22, 2020
iyke926:
Nice one from La Casera.

What about us in Borno State? ☹️

So you want Boko boys to kidnap them. wink
Re: La Casera Rewards And Celebrates Frontline Workers In Nigeria Communities by easyfem(m): 5:57am On Jul 22, 2020
awe enugbe .... kosowo
Re: La Casera Rewards And Celebrates Frontline Workers In Nigeria Communities by Nobody: 5:59am On Jul 22, 2020
Better than acknowledging those BBNAIJA Hoes
Re: La Casera Rewards And Celebrates Frontline Workers In Nigeria Communities by Nobody: 6:00am On Jul 22, 2020
Good one. Kudos to them. It's not easy to place your life on the line.
Re: La Casera Rewards And Celebrates Frontline Workers In Nigeria Communities by ThatFairGuy1: 6:19am On Jul 22, 2020
Samylekey:

U sev no sleep nah.

Let the flow continue cool
Re: La Casera Rewards And Celebrates Frontline Workers In Nigeria Communities by hayjayman(m): 6:20am On Jul 22, 2020
Then no see their products sell, and as e don dey approach expiry dates, then quickly take am do saara.... Kudos to you, LA casera.. Una don rip us do.. Our eyes Don clear..

1 Like

Re: La Casera Rewards And Celebrates Frontline Workers In Nigeria Communities by Samylekey(m): 6:23am On Jul 22, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

U sev no sleep nah.

Let the flow continue cool

Lool I just wake, I bin dey sleep before grin
Re: La Casera Rewards And Celebrates Frontline Workers In Nigeria Communities by Ehinjuola: 6:33am On Jul 22, 2020
C
Re: La Casera Rewards And Celebrates Frontline Workers In Nigeria Communities by cruxifixo: 6:40am On Jul 22, 2020
So this voucher can only be used on la casera products?
Re: La Casera Rewards And Celebrates Frontline Workers In Nigeria Communities by yourgistpartner: 6:55am On Jul 22, 2020
The gift voucher na still format, them go drink lacasera Ehn, them go one die

100k gift voucher grin madd
Re: La Casera Rewards And Celebrates Frontline Workers In Nigeria Communities by jessedaflow: 7:09am On Jul 22, 2020
Ok ask them what have they given to their workers .... nothing at all. All these companies with eye service.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Low Calcium: Which Foods Are Rich In Calcium? / The Return Of Bird Flu To Nigeria: Public Service Announcement / NMA Strike Ends On Monday, Says Health Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.