Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Isa Funtua’s Visit To Sowore - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Isa Funtua’s Visit To Sowore (45069 Views)

Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor / Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit / Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Isa Funtua’s Visit To Sowore by Godfullsam(m): 11:29pm On Jul 21, 2020
PureFace1:

Who told you Sowore Is Yoruba?

Sowore is an Ijaw man

OMOLEYE SOWORE an Ijaw man?

Anyway, come and carry him to Ijaw. We Don dash una..
Re: Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Isa Funtua’s Visit To Sowore by madridguy(m): 11:45pm On Jul 21, 2020
12 yards will be enough for us. You use 4 and i use 8 as i would like rock agbada.

fatymore:
Why visit him in the first place if not to broker something him.

You guys should please patronise me so I can wear aso odun ooo
Re: Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Isa Funtua’s Visit To Sowore by King123456: 12:06am On Jul 22, 2020
Cumtroller:
I never regarded Sowore as someone with the cerebral capacity to lead a kindergarten class talk more of a Nation of over 200m diverse people deeply divided across ethnic and religious lines.

He should have been left to rot in DSS custody.

Unfortunately, you are a nobody. As matter of fact, you are nothing. Sowore's name and feet have gone to places you can only dream of. You can't even dream. PDP/APC slaves don't dream and have no dreams of their. They live for their slave masters.

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Isa Funtua’s Visit To Sowore by sencekompis: 12:20am On Jul 22, 2020
ANYONE THAT GOES AGAINST UR STUPID NIGERIA STOLEN PROTOCOL IS A RADICAL AND RADICAL. Idiomatic country idiomatic mentality. BACKWARDNESS SOCIETY AWON OLOSHIII TUEEEEE
Re: Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Isa Funtua’s Visit To Sowore by sencekompis: 12:24am On Jul 22, 2020
Cumtroller:
I never regarded Sowore as someone with the cerebral capacity to lead a kindergarten class talk more of a Nation of over 200m diverse people deeply divided across ethnic and religious lines.

He should have been left to rot in DSS custody.

SOWORE has the everything to rule your tribe and generation to easy success. THUNDER BURN ALL UR FAMILY MEMBERS... OGUN CKILL U JOIN

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Isa Funtua’s Visit To Sowore by SweetyMarvel00(m): 1:05am On Jul 22, 2020
Are you a writer and you wish to build a career in movie script writing? Do you want your script to be a sold out one to top movie producers and film productions across Africa? Do want to write a movie script that will attract top producers like AY, Audu of Ebony life TV, Kemi Adebati? Then you 've got the right person here... reach me DEECHE on WhatsAPP 09037689230.

You will be thoroughly taught A-Z guide, with practical examples on how to write a top notch movie script that will launch you into a script writing career in Africa, with as low as 2k, within one to two months. Remember that script writing is a skill and you must know the nitty gritties, I cant wait to meet you, let's learn and take your writing skills to the next level.

Re: Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Isa Funtua’s Visit To Sowore by emerged01(m): 1:48am On Jul 22, 2020
Elslim:
Why didn't he visit other people in detention? Why did he visit sowore??

This story is not adding up
U Dey mind him. Why after the death of the man?
Re: Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Isa Funtua’s Visit To Sowore by Skelewudprince: 1:57am On Jul 22, 2020
Well, all I know is that the interview where Sowore made the claim about their attempt to secure his release was granted about 2 weeks ago, and Mallam Funtua was still very much alive.

So the interview had nothing to do with Funtua's demise but only went viral shortly after the strong man died.

I have no reason to doubt Sowore and the news was all over the media when the visit was made.

Sowore for president 2023

3 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Isa Funtua’s Visit To Sowore by mia6666: 2:26am On Jul 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Sowore is a greedy asss Moda fuckkking niggarrr
please can I send u a mail. please I really need it. thanks
Re: Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Isa Funtua’s Visit To Sowore by olisaEze(m): 3:33am On Jul 22, 2020
So Mr Funtua visited him because he’s always really been Mother Teresa hiding in a Fulani man’s body ni? grin

Somebori shud tell the 'garbage' shehu to release d video na, abi im data finish? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Isa Funtua’s Visit To Sowore by ada9ja(f): 5:00am On Jul 22, 2020
MsAllison:
thunder scatter buhari Insha'Allah amin
Buhari is a criminal terrorist incompetent charlatan
he killed ur people? or made u poor? work on your anger please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Isa Funtua’s Visit To Sowore by Superwave: 5:03am On Jul 22, 2020
MsAllison:
Wailing to death is allowed to all. Member of your household.
Re: Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Isa Funtua’s Visit To Sowore by joeyswift(m): 5:04am On Jul 22, 2020
They should deal with sowore. When he was making false accusations against GEJ,he felt like a boss. Buhari will finish him and he won't be able to raise his head . He still has the mouth to talk about Isa Funtua
Re: Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Isa Funtua’s Visit To Sowore by professorPABX: 5:16am On Jul 22, 2020
Godfullsam:

OMOLEYE SOWORE an Ijaw man?

Anyway, come and carry him to Ijaw. We Don dash una..

Sowore himself said he is not a Yoruba man. He said he is from an Ijaw speaking area of Ondo State.

The Yorubas have serious problem. Yorubas inability to take a common stand has imprisoned the entire Southern Nigeria.
Re: Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Isa Funtua’s Visit To Sowore by favor914: 5:38am On Jul 22, 2020
MsAllison:
Please explain why God should do that to our President, and spare your own Family?
Re: Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Isa Funtua’s Visit To Sowore by favor914: 5:40am On Jul 22, 2020
professorPABX:

Sowore himself said he is not a Yoruba man. He said he is from an Ijaw speaking area of Ondo State.

The Yorubas have serious problem. Yorubas inability to take a common stand has imprisoned the entire Southern Nigeria.
Stupid analogy, at best ludicrous & senseless, explain what you mean by Southern Nigeria, in a Federal system of States?
Re: Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Isa Funtua’s Visit To Sowore by favor914: 5:44am On Jul 22, 2020
Skelewudprince:
Well, all I know is that the interview where Sowore made the claim about their attempt to secure his release was granted about 2 weeks ago, and Mallam Funtua was still very much alive.

So the interview had nothing to do with Funtua's demise but only went viral shortly after the strong man died.

I have no reason to doubt Sowore and the news was all over the media when the visit was made.

Sowore for president 2023
Haters will always presume the worst, doubt or believe Sowore it adds no Naira to your acc, just keep in false imagination, expressed In miscreant interpretation.
Re: Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Isa Funtua’s Visit To Sowore by Arewa1408: 6:08am On Jul 22, 2020
Biggie225:
At the end sowore sold out Yoruba nation in exchange for bags of dollars and kept quiet since just like Tinubu and osinbajo.

Someone that ran an election, contested, refused to step down and started a protest and was detained for a long time........ Why do you think because you can do it or Nnamdi Kanu did it, other s have that mindset as well No bros, there are people that has integrity more than money or riches. Dont worry, you can never understand that. Integrity is not in your DNA, however, fighting and running away with money is.
Re: Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Isa Funtua’s Visit To Sowore by fatymore(f): 6:13am On Jul 22, 2020
madridguy:
12 yards will be enough for us. You use 4 and i use 8 as i would like rock agbada.

I want Agbada too...so 16 yards would be enough
Re: Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Isa Funtua’s Visit To Sowore by Godfullsam(m): 6:19am On Jul 22, 2020
professorPABX:

Mr Man I am from Ondo state. Are you now saying I am not a Yoruba man?

You can take SOWORE for all I care but don't group the good people of Ondo state with any other tribe .

Omo Yoruba ni wa!

OMOLEYE SOWORE told you in your private meeting with him that he is from Ondo but not a Yoruba cheesy

Funny man
Re: Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Isa Funtua’s Visit To Sowore by professorPABX: 6:20am On Jul 22, 2020
favor914:
Stupid analogy, at best ludicrous & senseless, explain what you mean by Southern Nigeria, in a Federal system of States?

It is a stupid analogy because you are stupid and see things the way a stupid man or a cow sees things. I can even call you a fool for asking me what do I mean by Southern Nigeria in a Federal system of States? You have Northern Nigeria Cement Company, Northern Peoples Congress - your ancestors political party, Northern Governors Forum, but to your nomadic sense and in your dictionary, Southern Nigeria does not exist. You have just exposed your folly, in your secret discussion , Southern Nigeria does not exist, only AREWA exist in Nigeria.

Yorubas and Igbos, all the social cultural organization in yoruba and Ibo land , the South East, South West and South South Caucus of the NASS should come together and organize themselves. It is the yorubas that put me and this animal in the same country.
Re: Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Isa Funtua’s Visit To Sowore by professorPABX: 6:33am On Jul 22, 2020
Godfullsam:

Mr Man I am from Ondo state. Are you now saying I am not a Yoruba man?

You can take SOWORE for all I care but don't group the good people of Ondo state with any other tribe .

Omo Yoruba ni wa!

OMOLEYE SOWORE told you in your private meeting with him that he is from Ondo but not a Yoruba cheesy

Funny man

He has said it severally on public fora. In the Riverine areas of Ondo State, we have Ilaje and Ijaws. During Obj time, they fought and killed lot of people.

Sowore is a politician. When he was at Unilag, he was a Yoruba man, when he made money and fame he is an Ijaw. Whenever he creates problem or runs into problem, people take him as a Yoruba man. He is from the Ijaw section of Ilaje/EseOdo area of Ondo State.
Re: Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Isa Funtua’s Visit To Sowore by madridguy(m): 6:39am On Jul 22, 2020
grin grin grin So who's now the Maigida if both of us dey rock agbada go Eid tongue

fatymore:

I want Agbada too...so 16 yards would be enough
Re: Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Isa Funtua’s Visit To Sowore by grammarian247(m): 6:44am On Jul 22, 2020
I am an expert at Pearson Test of English (PTE) coaching. Contact me https:///+2348038999587
Re: Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Isa Funtua’s Visit To Sowore by selemempe: 6:52am On Jul 22, 2020
Biggie225:
At the end sowore sold out Yoruba nation in exchange for bags of dollars and kept quiet since just like Tinubu and osinbajo.
that's what the Afonjas want nnamdi kanu to do...God punish demons
Re: Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Isa Funtua’s Visit To Sowore by hollywater: 6:53am On Jul 22, 2020
The Man that said Igbo's will never be President in Nigeria, is now dead. God at work.
Re: Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Isa Funtua’s Visit To Sowore by Godfullsam(m): 7:14am On Jul 22, 2020
professorPABX:

He has said it severally on public fora. In the Riverine areas of Ondo State, we have Ilaje and Ijaws. During Obj time, they fought and killed lot of people.

Sowore is a politician. When he was at Unilag, he was a Yoruba man, when he made money and fame he is an Ijaw. Whenever he creates problem or runs into problem, people take him as a Yoruba man. He is from the Ijaw section of Ilaje/EseOdo area of Ondo State.

He is from ilaje, and the people of ilaje are ijaws right?

Mind you, I am from Ondo state. There is nothing like Ijaw section in ilaje, idanre, ode irele, ikale or any part of Ondo state .

Go and do your findings very well.
Re: Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Isa Funtua’s Visit To Sowore by zoedew: 7:46am On Jul 22, 2020
Name your price in the open Garba! Name your price!! Blackmail can be wrapped in a white mailbox sometimes.
Re: Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Isa Funtua’s Visit To Sowore by professorPABX: 8:16am On Jul 22, 2020
Godfullsam:

He is from ilaje, and the people of ilaje are ijaws right?

Mind you, I am from Ondo state. There is nothing like Ijaw section in ilaje, idanre, ode irele, ikale or any part of Ondo state .

Go and do your findings very well.

Young man, why is it that Youth always argue blindy, did I tell you he is an Ilaje?
He is from Arogbo Ijaw community of Ondo State.

You are not from Ondo State and you don't want to learn.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arogbo_tribe

https://m.guardian.ng/sunday-magazine/arogbo-ijaw-11-years-after-tussle-new-king-is-crowned/
Re: Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Isa Funtua’s Visit To Sowore by vasco01(m): 8:17am On Jul 22, 2020
Abeg release it fast

I too have a tape to release of buhari's visit to Aisha and Fatima grin grin grin
Re: Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Isa Funtua’s Visit To Sowore by fatymore(f): 9:11am On Jul 22, 2020
tongue grin
madridguy:
grin grin grin So who's now the Maigida if both of us dey rock agbada go Eid tongue

Re: Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Isa Funtua’s Visit To Sowore by Olatemiseeni24: 9:12am On Jul 22, 2020
This Garba sheu no get sense at all
Tshey na now u knw say u go release the tape why u no release am when he was alive?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures of first international flight from Enugu. / Youths In Ibadan Support Atiku, Storm The Streets Of Ibadan, Oyo State / Atiku Abubakar At Emir Sanusi's Palace, Sits Down On The Rug (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.