Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,960 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

I Will Be Happy If My Husband Has Side Chicks, Nigerian Singer Seyi Shay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Be Happy If My Husband Has Side Chicks, Nigerian Singer Seyi Shay (1564 Views)

‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us / 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. / Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Be Happy If My Husband Has Side Chicks, Nigerian Singer Seyi Shay by IGNigeria: 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
Seyi Shay, a Nigerian Singer has revealed she would be okay with it if her husband has side chicks.

Seyi Shay who is not yet married said if her husband has more than one side chick, she would be happy with it as far as she gets to be the number.

She however said her husband must first discuss it with her first, to seek her permission.

She said she would actually be cool with her husband having side chick as long as they are many and not one because if he has one he might fall in love with her.

He can do his thing outside and I am number one in everywhere, he doesn’t have to tell me anything but as far as we had the conversation in the beginning I'll be fine. She concluded.

Source: https://www.updatemegist.com/2020/07/i-will-be-happy-if-my-husband-has-side.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: I Will Be Happy If My Husband Has Side Chicks, Nigerian Singer Seyi Shay by brodalikeme(m): 10:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
Continue to boast, you fit light fire but you don’t know how it will burn and how far it will burn.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Be Happy If My Husband Has Side Chicks, Nigerian Singer Seyi Shay by Supreme01: 10:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
As long as he gives her space to do her own.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Be Happy If My Husband Has Side Chicks, Nigerian Singer Seyi Shay by maximusprime2000: 10:31pm On Jul 21, 2020
And u would call your own side dude Entanglement things abi. fidelity to the bin. case of low self esteem.
Re: I Will Be Happy If My Husband Has Side Chicks, Nigerian Singer Seyi Shay by ibkonekt(m): 10:43pm On Jul 21, 2020
she dey find combined entanglement
Re: I Will Be Happy If My Husband Has Side Chicks, Nigerian Singer Seyi Shay by okeyben10: 11:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
When they dont get married on time they begin to drop d bar of their standard.

But ds one seyi shay is disgustingly low
Ewwww....grosssss

Well, mayb she's given up on marriage

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Happy If My Husband Has Side Chicks, Nigerian Singer Seyi Shay by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
Gk
Re: I Will Be Happy If My Husband Has Side Chicks, Nigerian Singer Seyi Shay by stanliwise(m): 11:06pm On Jul 21, 2020
Entanglement
Re: I Will Be Happy If My Husband Has Side Chicks, Nigerian Singer Seyi Shay by Nobody: 4:51am On Jul 22, 2020
okeyben10:
When they dont get married on time they begin to drop d bar of their standard.

But ds one seyi shay is disgustingly low
Ewwww....grosssss

Well, mayb she's given up on marriage

Who won marry her? Her body count is over the roof top.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Be Happy If My Husband Has Side Chicks, Nigerian Singer Seyi Shay by Premiumwriter: 6:14am On Jul 22, 2020
This one don de hussle anything to marry her.

No man will still mumulishly marry you.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Be Happy If My Husband Has Side Chicks, Nigerian Singer Seyi Shay by ubunja(m): 6:40am On Jul 22, 2020
IGNigeria:
Seyi Shay, a Nigerian Singer has revealed she would be okay with it if her husband has side chicks.

Seyi Shay who is not yet married said if her husband has more than one side chick, she would be happy with it as far as she gets to be the number.

She however said her husband must first discuss it with her first, to seek her permission.

She said she would actually be cool with her husband having side chick as long as they are many and not one because if he has one he might fall in love with her.

He can do his thing outside and I am number one in everywhere, he doesn’t have to tell me anything but as far as we had the conversation in the beginning I'll be fine. She concluded.

Source: https://www.updatemegist.com/2020/07/i-will-be-happy-if-my-husband-has-side.html?m=1

And this is the reason the Player gets forgiven for cheating with many women but a good man gets his dick cut off in his sleep for cheating with only 1 woman.

You gotta love the mechanics of Emotions.
The more women you cheat with the less each woman means to you. Women know the game.

If only I can remember which Miseducation touched on this.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Be Happy If My Husband Has Side Chicks, Nigerian Singer Seyi Shay by Omar09(m): 6:48am On Jul 22, 2020
ubunja:

And this is the reason the Player gets forgiven for cheating with many women but a good man gets his dick cut off in his sleep for cheating with only 1 woman.

The more women you cheat with the less each woman means to you. Women know the game.

You could just go through your post when you are free.... Unless of course it was tampered with by the mods.
Re: I Will Be Happy If My Husband Has Side Chicks, Nigerian Singer Seyi Shay by ubunja(m): 7:27am On Jul 22, 2020
Omar09:

You could just go through your post when you are free.... Unless of course it was tampered with by the mods.
I used to remember quite well what I wrote where but I'm slowly beginning to forget. Lol. Too much written work.

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Happy If My Husband Has Side Chicks, Nigerian Singer Seyi Shay by Omar09(m): 11:38am On Jul 22, 2020
grin grin too much written work I tell you.
ubunja:
I used to remember quite well what I wrote where but I'm slowly beginning to forget. Lol. Too much written work.
Re: I Will Be Happy If My Husband Has Side Chicks, Nigerian Singer Seyi Shay by kiddkash(m): 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2020
that's the kind of marriage i can get behind.

also the wife that would insist on threeesome once a while
Re: I Will Be Happy If My Husband Has Side Chicks, Nigerian Singer Seyi Shay by Vecto(m): 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2020
ubunja:

Words on Marble

You too much abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Happy If My Husband Has Side Chicks, Nigerian Singer Seyi Shay by gasparpisciotta: 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2020
Signs of approaching expiry period
Re: I Will Be Happy If My Husband Has Side Chicks, Nigerian Singer Seyi Shay by InfernoNig: 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2020
Na she go begin cry tomorrow say her husband dey cheat. All this yeyebrity life self. Well what do I know!!!

(1) (Reply)

For The Ladies & Women In Benin City, Edo State / Sekz Tape Of (17yrs ) Sandra Surfaced Online -watch Video / 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.