Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

10,000 In 9 Things You Shouldn’t Do In Courtship (courtship Rules) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10,000 In 9 Things You Shouldn’t Do In Courtship (courtship Rules) (287 Views)

JAPA: 8 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Do Long Distance Relationships / Why Money Is Very Important In Courtship? / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10,000 In 9 Things You Shouldn’t Do In Courtship (courtship Rules) by Backtobacknaija: 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
Before now, it is believed that the only relationship a Christian single should go into is called Courtship and this case had always been over-emphasized in our local Christian gatherings and all that.

By saying so, it simply means that Christian singles should not be involved with anything called Dating. The dating I meant here is not the setting of a date on which an appointment or an event will take effect.

The dating I mean here is practically the one that has to do with the mutual relationship between two opposite genders. This one is really not for Christians and it was tagged quite irrelevant.

Now as a Christian, if you must go into any mutual relationship with your opposite gender it should be courtship and not dating. Meanwhile, courtship begins the moment male gender proposes to the female gender. However, in some developed countries, female genders are not restricted from proposing to a male gender.

In my subsequent contents, I’ll surely try to provide a comprehensive article on the difference between dating and courtship and why you shouldn’t do dating as a Christian. Now, I wouldn’t want to deviate from the topic of this very content which really has a lot to do with courtship rules.

The issue of being in a courtship without some restrictions should be highly prohibited and done properly. So many youths from different circles and races are into courtship without acquiring any formal or informal knowledge about courtship.

Ideally, this is one of the major reasons why so many would-be spouses breakout from their courtships, and if that doesn’t happen; things might go wrong. As a matter of fact, majority of youths who are involved with pre-marital sex are would-be spouses (folks who are courting).

Added to this, most of the marital problems people face today in their marriages are products of what they did in their courtship period. Most times, trusts are broken in courtship before marriage.

All these would have been avoided if the folks involved had adhered to courtship rules. Now without wasting much of your time, let me quickly move into what we have for today.
Things You Shouldn’t Do In Courtship

Here in this segment are some important things you shouldn’t do when courting someone.
9. Don’t Visit Partner Alone:
I know this may sound very funny or maybe look so foolish before lots of folks but on a serious note; you really should not visit your courtship partner alone. Yeah, no matter how Godly or spiritual you might be, you must learn to be disciplined and try as much as possible not to visit your spouse to be alone especially if it’s at night.

Yeah, this is practically so because you’re still flesh and you might be tempted to make an immoral move if you are alone with your spouse to be. Hey, listen up; don’t say you can’t fall for such temptation or whatsoever because immorality does not respect anybody even if you’re anointed (don’t forget that David in the bible was also anointed too but he was caught in the web of immorality).

So what am I trying to say here?

You can still fall into the trap of pre-marital sex (fornication) and that’s a sin before God. So if you’re already into courtship, don’t visit your partner alone.
8. No Kissing:
I’m pretty sure that your mind is already telling you that this point is baseless or maybe not relevant. Sire Charles Writ Frederick made a stroking statement on one of his book I read (Questions Young People Ask- Go and get your own copy; it’s a must-read), Missing your period always start with kissing his lips.

Yeah, there are numerous lessons to learn from that very statement. If you don’t want to be involved in sex before marriage (Pre-Marital Sex), then don’t kiss your partner in courtship. Kissing is actually one of the elements that trigger the hormones of humans to sexual actions. So don’t kiss.
7. No Pre-Marital Sex:
Sex before marriage is purely a sin before God and unto mankind. The bible called it Fornication, and then the westerners called it Pre-Marital Sex. Nobody is qualified to have sex with you apart from the person you’re legally married to. Yeah, even if the person is going to be your husband or wife; they’re not still qualified until they’ve become either your husband/wife.

We’re courting is different from we’re married, so don’t misunderstand these words. Listen to me; Sex is worth waiting for, and if you’re a lady don’t embarrass your family and community people at large (smiles) by giving him the forbidden fruit.

TO Continue With This Article, Click Here>> https://www.relationshipdiary.com.ng/2020/07/10000-in-9-things-you-shouldnt-do-in.html

(1) (Reply)

What Was The Best Year In History? / Video Calls And Seven Years Of Telegram August 14, 2020 By Telegram / 4 Reasons Why Marriages Fall Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.