Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,729 members, 7,820,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

4 Reasons Why Marriages Fall Apart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Reasons Why Marriages Fall Apart (291 Views)

I Now Understand Why Marriages End In Divorce – Shade Ladipo Says One Year After / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex / 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Reasons Why Marriages Fall Apart by sammyj490(m): 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
Why do marriages of our time collapse easily?? I’ve been asked this questions different times and that got me thinking. This are the few factors I think are responsible for the collapse of different marriages.
1. Not putting God first: Either you are a Christian or Muslim we all need to pray before jumping into any relationships. Sometimes life doesn’t go the way you plan, because a lady or a man has all the qualities you think you need in a partner, you feel he or she is good to go, you’re just deceiving yourself. God should be the foundation of any relationship, pray and ask for God’s guidance and he’ll definitely help you choose the right partner. Remember man looks at the appearance God sees the heart.
2. Holding on to your bachelor’s life: some people think after marriage you’ll still be able to socialize as usual, go to club, parties, bars, hang out with your boys everyday and all. You should know that once you’re married your social life reduces, your house turns to your club, you should learn to spend more time with your family than you spend with your boys, and ladies its wrong to try stopping your partner from going out, it makes him feel like he’s in prison, allow him to have some time to himself and you yourself need to go out and have fun without forgetting you have a ring on your finger. Marriage doesn’t mean death to your social life, you can still go on dates with your partner, hang out with friends and families, organize game nights and all, all this will help strengthen the bond between your self and you partner.
3. Not using the 2 magic words: Thank you and I am sorry can help strengthen your marriage bond, if you don’t use the word thank you, your partner will begin to think you are unappreciative, no matter how small whatever your partner does for you, learn to say thank you, this will make your partner feel you appreciate the little he or she has to offer and will want to do more because you are appreciative. When ever you feel there is high tension between your self and you partner for the sake of peace just say I’m sorry just for the sake of peace and watch how apologizes can help strengthen your relationship.
4. Be straight forward: Let your partner love you for who you are,no relationship built on lies will last, at a point in life the truth will always come out no matter how long it takes, don’t start wearing high heels everytime you meet him so that he can think you are tall, my sister will you put on your high heels to bed when you are married ? or because you want him to think you are beautiful you start using heavy make ups everytime you meet, one morning he’ll wake up before you shout blood of Jesus!!!! And run away. If you learn to love yourself you will be loved to.

Base on my own observations this are the few factors I think causes marriages to fall apart. Feel free to add yours.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Marriages Fall Apart by MMWandali: 7:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
wink
Re: 4 Reasons Why Marriages Fall Apart by dgwarri: 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
1. Trust
2. Comparism
3. Infidelity
Re: 4 Reasons Why Marriages Fall Apart by sammyj490(m): 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2020
Not adding enough spice: when ever you feel like you're getting bored of your partner try adding some freaky freaky stuffs, go on vacations, make sure there's open communication, don't just bottle it all up in your mind. A boring relationship is the same as a dead relationship
Re: 4 Reasons Why Marriages Fall Apart by sammyj490(m): 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
dgwarri:
1. Trust
2. Comparism
3. Infidelity
you're right

(1) (Reply)

Are You Considering Giving Up On Love? Read This. / Foreign Used E350 2011 Full Option Direct Toks / She Almost Lost Her Husband Because She Was A Bad Cook!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.