Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

A Relationship Question For The Guys! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Relationship Question For The Guys! (1016 Views)

Poll: Do you think plastic surgery is necessary?

Yes, Of Course!: 0% (0 votes)
No, eew!: 63% (7 votes)
Don't care!: 36% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

***relationship Question*** / Relationship Question For The Males / A Relationship Question For The Ladies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Relationship Question For The Guys! by MrsChima(f): 6:00pm On Feb 07, 2011
How would you feel if your girlfriend or wife wants to have a plastic surgery to enhance her bodily features.   What would you do?

What would you do if your girlfriend or wife without you knowing have plastic surgery done on her body? 

Do you think plastic surgery is necessary?
Re: A Relationship Question For The Guys! by Goldieluks: 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2011
to me plastic surgery is like voluntarily exposing oneself, to everlasting bodily harm. i wouldn't advice my enemy to do a plastic surgery.
Re: A Relationship Question For The Guys! by ShyOne(f): 6:33pm On Feb 07, 2011
i have my eyes on a matching set of DD's - i can't wait - chop/chop
Re: A Relationship Question For The Guys! by r231(m): 6:46pm On Feb 07, 2011
Helllll . . . . . . . noooooooooooooo

plastic wetin
Re: A Relationship Question For The Guys! by kokoye(m): 6:53pm On Feb 07, 2011
If the surgery is needed to help her health . . then by all means.

but you cant do it without my knowledge.
Re: A Relationship Question For The Guys! by Odunnu: 7:00pm On Feb 07, 2011
I hate any permanent artificiality
Re: A Relationship Question For The Guys! by Konjour(m): 7:05pm On Feb 07, 2011
Silicon boobs and cellulite hips That won't go down well with me.
Re: A Relationship Question For The Guys! by ayh191: 7:18pm On Feb 07, 2011
Just like someones signature says here on NL; Artificial Intelligence Is No Match For Natural Stupidity. . . . Having bodily enhancements because you want to look beautiful or more attractive is just lame. I mean, how do you think i got attracted to you in the first place?
Re: A Relationship Question For The Guys! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 07, 2011
I don't really care much about it. Depending on the body part she wanna do on.
Re: A Relationship Question For The Guys! by joyblinks(f): 7:25pm On Feb 07, 2011
I don't really care much about it. Depending on the body part she wanna do on

so you wount mind pressing those bobby knowing fully well that they re silicons?
Re: A Relationship Question For The Guys! by Goldieluks: 7:30pm On Feb 07, 2011
^^Ladies with silicones don't even feel the real deal,its like touching a dummy.
Re: A Relationship Question For The Guys! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 07, 2011
joyblinks:

so you wount mind pressing those bobby knowing fully well that they re silicons?

Did you read me say it depends on the part.
Re: A Relationship Question For The Guys! by Pweety4me(f): 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2011
They will all refuse. cheesy
Re: A Relationship Question For The Guys! by ShyOne(f): 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2011
wow

you guys are posting and you aren't knowing what you speak of

good fake bosoms feel just like real ones - also you can't tell

you can get an incision through the navel - so there aren't any scars

what difference does fake or real bosom make?

basically you can get older and your bosoms still look great - whereas the real ones are touching the ground as you age

my guy is good with it - as it is my decision - he's good so i'm good - yayyyyyyy for meeeee!!!
Re: A Relationship Question For The Guys! by MrsChima(f): 9:48pm On Feb 07, 2011
bosom augmentations aren't good for longevity.   The average shelf life for bosom augmentations are five years.  Silicon or saline cones have expiration date.  Silicon and saline cones lose its elasticity after years and will soon "drop to the ground" like real bosoms.

Plastic surgeons are not going to tell you the WHOLE truth because if they do. They will be out of business. There are a lot of medical complications with any form of plastic surgery minor or major.

Good luck.
Re: A Relationship Question For The Guys! by MrCork17: 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2011
Plastic booobsi is OK. as long as its gots milk! tongue
Re: A Relationship Question For The Guys! by Mygoldie(f): 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Plastic booobsi is OK. as long as its gots milk! tongue

plastic got milk,are you kidding me?? shocked shocked
Re: A Relationship Question For The Guys! by MrsChima(f): 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2011
Oh!  If you are planning to breast feed, you will have a difficult time breast feeding with breast augmentations.  The drugs that you will be taking will not be healthy for the baby during breast feeding.
Re: A Relationship Question For The Guys! by MrCork17: 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2011
can I drink? pliiiiisssseee, tongue
Re: A Relationship Question For The Guys! by MrsChima(f): 9:56pm On Feb 07, 2011
I am flat chested and I do not want fake bosoms.
Re: A Relationship Question For The Guys! by MrCork17: 10:00pm On Feb 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I am flat chested and I do not want fake bosoms.

ok. madam, just one seeep. I beg u tongue
Re: A Relationship Question For The Guys! by MrsChima(f): 10:00pm On Feb 07, 2011
One seep from where?
Re: A Relationship Question For The Guys! by MrCork17: 10:04pm On Feb 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

One seep from where? 

ermm, the left booobsi? tongue
Re: A Relationship Question For The Guys! by ShyOne(f): 11:33pm On Feb 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

bosom augmentations aren't good for longevity.   The average shelf life for bosom augmentations are five years.  Silicon or saline cones have expiration date.  Silicon and saline cones lose its elasticity after years and will soon "drop to the ground" like real bosoms.

Plastic surgeons are not going to tell you the WHOLE truth because if they do. They will be out of business. There are a lot of medical complications with any form of plastic surgery minor or major.

Good luck.

correction my dear - shelf life is 10 years not 5 years - even longer if the implant inserts behind the muscle versus in front - silicon feels real - saline does not

i have researched the complications - my sister has a fantastic pair that are 5 years old - she had NO COMPLICATIONS - hers are in front of the muscle - which means her shelf life will be shorter

wink
Re: A Relationship Question For The Guys! by MrsChima1(f): 1:11am On Feb 08, 2011
You are going to do what you want anyways.  However, I always try to list complications that people may not be aware.  The SAFEST SUGGESTED life expectancy for silcon and saline cones IS five years OR LESS.  It does not matter where the cone is inserted.  The longer any foreign objects stay in the body the more complications there would be. 

Your sister is one person and she does not represent all success stories.  Foreign objects do not last long in the body and pose complications of any sort. 

If you are planning to nurse, bosom implants aren't the route to go.  There are also back problems as you get older and sporadic leakages that may be from the puncture of the cones.

It may look attractive just by looking at it and it changes once you get it.  Remember silcon and saline cones sags too.
Re: A Relationship Question For The Guys! by petphunt(m): 1:22am On Feb 08, 2011
If surgery would make my woman feel more confident, I wouldn't mind. Plastic surgery is to embellish the outer. The inner woman is what she is. Outward beauty changes with time and disease. The inner remains true. I will not encourage plastic surgery but my woman is at liberty to do it if it would make her happier and more confident.
Re: A Relationship Question For The Guys! by ShyOne(f): 2:25am On Feb 08, 2011
Thank u Mrs. C
Re: A Relationship Question For The Guys! by MrsChima1(f): 2:26am On Feb 08, 2011
You welcome suga.
Re: A Relationship Question For The Guys! by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 08, 2011
ah perfect. Chima I see you're finally seeking professional aesthetic help for your face and boobs.
I'm sure the plastic surgeon will have his work cut out for him. Working on fixing you alone could take like 2 full months, easy. grin
Re: A Relationship Question For The Guys! by MrsChima1(f): 3:10pm On Feb 08, 2011
2buff:

ah perfect. Chima I see you're finally seeking professional aesthetic help for your face and bosoms.
I'm sure the plastic surgeon will have his work cut out for him. Working on fixing you alone could take like 2 full months, easy. grin

List all the surgeons that did your face and body so I will know WHO TO AVOID.

(1) (Reply)

Is He Playing Tricks On Her? / What Will You Do? $10m To Cancel Your Wedding. / Awesome First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.