Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,574 members, 7,958,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:54 PM

Photo: Construction Of Benin Ancestral Hall In Port Harcourt- JEE - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Construction Of Benin Ancestral Hall In Port Harcourt- JEE (2133 Views)

Edo Guber: I'll Tar Road Leading To Obaseki's Ancestral Village - Okpebholo / Ruga: Ooni Of Ife, Wole Soyinka Tell Nigerians To Defend Their Ancestral Lands / Ancestral Attachment: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Chide Femi Adesina.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Construction Of Benin Ancestral Hall In Port Harcourt- JEE by flyingpig: 10:25am On Jul 26, 2020
naijanaso:

You are from Igbo and you hear Emma, Johnson, Abdul etc...as Englishmen or as Saudis? I laugh in vernacular. People's languages degenerate as they migrate resulting from nearness of whoever they come in contact with. I am a full blown Ikwerre and my surname till date is Bini origin. Same meaning, same spelling. I was wondering where it came from until the era of Facebook when I started seeing a lot of same surnames all from Bini.
Come to think of it, why is it so hard for you guys to let people be. Why do you want someone or group of people to come from same place with you? Is it by force? Of what use is it? You let go of the fight before you and cast yourself in trivial issues of who is Igbo and who is not. Haba.
Mr man, Igbo people answer Emmanuel, Francis, David by virtue of religion they adopted; Christianity. Nobody is saying you can't be Bini, you reserve the prerogative to be whoever you want, but find means to dissociate your names from igbo ties. So that whenever your ilk commit crimes within or across Nigeria, sane minds can easily identify where they are from, and avoid punishing innocent Igbos for the atrocities of ikwerre people.

That's all I request. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Construction Of Benin Ancestral Hall In Port Harcourt- JEE by naijanaso: 10:29am On Jul 26, 2020
flyingpig:
Mr man, Igbo people answer Emmanuel, Francis, David by virtue of religion they adopted; Christianity. Nobody is saying you can't be Bini, you reserve the prerogative to be whoever you want, but find means to dissociate your names from igbo ties. So that whenever your ilk commit crimes within or across Nigeria, sane minds can easily identify where they are from, and avoid punishing innocent Igbos for the atrocities of ikwerre people.

That's all I request. Thank you.
If a man decides to be called Mohammed Ali, so be it. Talking about atrocities, again I laugh in vernacular. The crime in the entire South was taught by Igbo people. You people are getting tired of your banta with the Yorubas online. You now want to settle your score by bringing in the people of Rivers state? Haba

1 Like

Re: Photo: Construction Of Benin Ancestral Hall In Port Harcourt- JEE by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 26, 2020
naijanaso:
If a man decides to be called Mohammed Ali, so be it. Talking about atrocities, again I laugh in vernacular. The crime in the entire South was taught by Igbo people. You people are getting tired of your banta with the Yorubas online. You now want to settle your score by bringing in the people of Rivers state? Haba
See this monkey, who rate you?, Ikwerre of 3 local government are raising shoulders, what are you people known for?, Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Photo: Construction Of Benin Ancestral Hall In Port Harcourt- JEE by flyingpig: 11:00am On Jul 26, 2020
naijanaso:
who doesn't know port Harcourt is the capital of cultism in Nigeria alongside Edo state undecided you're right you people are truly related undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo: Construction Of Benin Ancestral Hall In Port Harcourt- JEE by NLandIsHypocrit: 11:06am On Jul 26, 2020
flyingpig:
Confusionists grin You're from Bini kingdom but answer Chukwudi grin
grin grin The moment I saw the topic, the first thing I checked was the OP behind the topic' having in mind that it must be this same Fulani media contractor claiming to be an Ikwere, and low and behold I was not disappointed grin grin I have challenged the bastard to write his comment on Ikwere language and he ran away. Don't mind that idiot.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Construction Of Benin Ancestral Hall In Port Harcourt- JEE by Bkayyy: 11:10am On Jul 26, 2020
flyingpig:
who doesn't know port Harcourt is the capital of cultism in Nigeria alongside Edo state undecided you're right you people are truly related undecided
Guy, any time I see the so called igbo people claiming ikwerre as igbos, I feel like slapping them. In fact I've personally landed like four to five slaps on those ipob igweocha crew in onitsha.
I mean how can ikwerre be igbo? What does they have to offer Ndigbo in general?
Access to the ocean the igbos are looking for, them no get
Human resources, them no get
Money that we know is our language in igbo land, them no get
Oil kwanu, them no get
When I heard that the ikwerre are considering being bini, I supported them because those two behave like blood brothers. Both exalts cultism and have that entitlement mentality "them never pay us bursary?"

1 Like

Re: Photo: Construction Of Benin Ancestral Hall In Port Harcourt- JEE by Bkayyy: 11:12am On Jul 26, 2020
Funniest, ikwerre is just one community in rivers state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Construction Of Benin Ancestral Hall In Port Harcourt- JEE by flyingpig: 11:15am On Jul 26, 2020
Bkayyy:

Guy, any time I see the so called igbo people claiming ikwerre as igbos, I feel like slapping them. In fact I've personally landed like four to five slaps on those ipob igweocha crew in onitsha.
I mean how can ikwerre be igbo? What does they have to offer Ndigbo in general?
Access to the ocean the igbos are looking for, them no get
Human resources, them no get
Money that we know is our language in igbo land, them no get
Oil kwanu, them no get
When I heard that the ikwerre are considering being bini, I supported them because those two behave like blood brothers. Both exalts cultism and have that entitlement mentality "them never pay us bursary?"
I no like those ikwerre people at alll. When Germany wanted Austria to join them in 3rd Reich during world war 2 because Austrians are German speakers and have Germanic gene. They refused. Germany lost the war, today Germany is separate from Austria but is the powerhouse and greatest country in the European Union economic block. Germany sneezes, EU catches cold. I'm very contended with a homogenous SE as a country. Another addition from SS should be them campaigning for it. So that we'll have unity.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Construction Of Benin Ancestral Hall In Port Harcourt- JEE by Bkayyy: 11:24am On Jul 26, 2020
flyingpig:
I no like those ikwerre people at alll. When Germany wanted Austria to join them in 3rd Reich during world war 2 because Austrians are German speakers and have Germanic gene. They refused. Germany lost the war, today Germany is separate from Austria but is the powerhouse and greatest country in the European Union economic block. Germany sneezes, EU catches cold. I'm very contended with a homogenous SE as a country. Another addition from SS should be them campaigning for it. So that we'll have unity.
Am yet to see a full igbo man that beckons on these half igbos. These half and half igbo wannabes of naira land don't know that no body knows them in South East, especially anambra that all types of igbos are in. They don't know that igbos are bureaucratic in nature and doesn't associate with any thing considered as bad market. That explains why bonny and opobo are in the igbo textbooks we used in primary school and not ikwerre.
Ikwerre na bad market, they have nothing to offer igbos
Re: Photo: Construction Of Benin Ancestral Hall In Port Harcourt- JEE by flyingpig: 11:39am On Jul 26, 2020
Bkayyy:

Am yet to see a full igbo man that beckons on these half igbos. These half and half igbo wannabes of naira land don't know that no body knows them in South East, especially anambra that all types of igbos are in. They don't know that igbos are bureaucratic in nature and doesn't associate with any thing considered as bad market. That explains why bonny and opobo are in the igbo textbooks we used in primary school and not ikwerre.
Ikwerre na bad market, they have nothing to offer igbos
yeahh I've always been reading and hearing of opobo and bonny when i was in primary school, I only started hearing about ikwerre when i first went to elele on pilgrimage. Back in South east again I barely hear ikwere but a lot of people here aknowledge opobo and bonny, obviously because of their historic and famous jaja of opobo and bonny's history with colonialists serving as slave harbour. I hate hate hate hate to see Igbos doing this attachee to SS communities. Whether ikwerre, bonny or opobo. It makes us look as it we are worth nothing and only their presence in our lives will make us amount to something. Bro, shame dey catch me if I see those forceful alliance on nairaland. And i usually attack the Igbos who do it, even though they doubt my igboness for being at forefront of SE homogeneity.
Re: Photo: Construction Of Benin Ancestral Hall In Port Harcourt- JEE by 24SEVEN: 11:50am On Jul 26, 2020
Ikwerrepikin, Where are they building the centre??
Re: Photo: Construction Of Benin Ancestral Hall In Port Harcourt- JEE by SlayerForever: 11:50am On Jul 26, 2020
It will never come to reality.
Re: Photo: Construction Of Benin Ancestral Hall In Port Harcourt- JEE by Bkayyy: 12:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
flyingpig:
yeahh I've always been reading and hearing of opobo and bonny when i was in primary school, I only started hearing about ikwerre when i first went to elele on pilgrimage. Back in South east again I barely hear ikwere but a lot of people here aknowledge opobo and bonny, obviously because of their historic and famous jaja of opobo and bonny's history with colonialists serving as slave harbour. I hate hate hate hate to see Igbos doing this attachee to SS communities. Whether ikwerre, bonny or opobo. It makes us look as it we are worth nothing and only their presence in our lives will make us amount to something. Bro, shame dey catch me if I see those forceful alliance on nairaland. And i usually attack the Igbos who do it, even though they doubt my igboness for being at forefront of SE homogeneity.
My bro don't mind them, na all those my mama say I be igbo wey no know anything about igbos. No be igbos wey dey look down on fellow igbo man that is poor e come be ordinary ikwerre wey no worth anything.
As in eh those ikwerre half half things might be thinking that Ndigbo loves them based on the nonsense they are seeing here from ndi ofeke a si na acho imeko ihe with ndi digburu onwe ha na lazy
Re: Photo: Construction Of Benin Ancestral Hall In Port Harcourt- JEE by Bkayyy: 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2020
Imagine ordinary ikwerre talking when Ndigbo are talking
Re: Photo: Construction Of Benin Ancestral Hall In Port Harcourt- JEE by 24SEVEN: 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bkayyy:
Imagine ordinary ikwerre talking when Ndigbo are talking

I don't understand this your comment. Ikwerre people are building ancestral hall and you are involving Igbo. Wetin concern Igbos with Benin Kingdom??

1 Like

Re: Photo: Construction Of Benin Ancestral Hall In Port Harcourt- JEE by ODB2: 4:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Good news from ikwerre people but they should try and change their names to Bini names ,village names to Bini name and language to Bini language grin once again I am happy for them grin

Why not change your names from Igbo to Jewish, village to Jewish and adopt Yiddish as your language.

Jew larpers.
Re: Photo: Construction Of Benin Ancestral Hall In Port Harcourt- JEE by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2020
Jajaslim:
Wow this is great! Our leaders should insure it is built, history is very important.

Below is the picture of the “Oba of Ogba land” (HRM Nnam Chukwumela Obi ) in Rivers state.

We Ikwerre people love our Benin brothers and sisters, we are proud of our origin. One love!

We bear similar igbo names because of igbo dominance In our land over the years even before Nigeria was created. We were taught igbo in schools but it all ended after Biafran war when igbos fled.

Just like hausa is been taught in the North when all northerners are not hausa. Even most ethnic groups in the North are not hausa but have hausa names!

Today, across the globe, it’s a known fact that, your name can not tell 100% where you come from.

See how Igbo people dey hijacks territories , lands, by indoctrinate and compelling some non-Igbo speaking region to speak Igbo through the instrumentality of Fraudulent Civil War.....

A lot of these niger-delta people are not Igbo Descendant but they were forced to turn to Igbo because of th Civil war...thank God Yoruba region didn't join them in their facade civil war, they could have used the opportunity to claim some part of our region......

Iran-ki-ran...

1 Like

Re: Photo: Construction Of Benin Ancestral Hall In Port Harcourt- JEE by naijanaso: 5:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
flyingpig:

I like it that you know we are related. This is the best thing I have read today angry angry
Re: Photo: Construction Of Benin Ancestral Hall In Port Harcourt- JEE by proeast(m): 5:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
These inconsequential and confused people again. Lol, they can build fulani or Hausa centre for all we care. They've nothing significant to offer Igbos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Do You Prefer To Be The Next Anambra Governor / State Of Roads In Sango OTA And Environs After A Midnight Rainfall / We Will Not Allow You Throw The Country Into Anarchy, FG Warns Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.