Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

I'm Gettin Old, & I Am Serious! - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Gettin Old, & I Am Serious! (23015 Views)

Aww! This Lady Donated Her Kidney To A Stranger,now They're Gettin Married!photo / Whats D Best First Word To Be Used In Approaching And Gettin Attention Of A Lady / What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Is Gettin Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Gettin Old, & I Am Serious! by teetom1(m): 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2011
am cool am here if u need a man give me any contact of u kiss
Re: I'm Gettin Old, & I Am Serious! by persist: 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2011
While you are trying to pick guys know that they also have a will to decide to pick you too. So I really don't know how this works but what do you really want to achieve after this. Get a Nigerian man to date or just to talk to?. Why not try dating sites instead might be more useful than NL becuase of the abusive comments and all. wink
Re: I'm Gettin Old, & I Am Serious! by Abuse: 4:08pm On Feb 09, 2011
i have all you are looking.try me.
Re: I'm Gettin Old, & I Am Serious! by wandyvirus(m): 4:24pm On Feb 09, 2011
OK.I'm 34 so i'm not eligible for the primaries.May the one with great plans for you win!
Re: I'm Gettin Old, & I Am Serious! by Abekeade08(f): 4:29pm On Feb 09, 2011
Pweety,long time ooh. So whats the stats nao? Any betta bobos in the running?
Re: I'm Gettin Old, & I Am Serious! by johnjoel(m): 4:35pm On Feb 09, 2011
hey pweety if your crazy dam serious why can you call no 07060932590.no yaoo yahoozeeeeeeeeeeee.efcc dey watch you.ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: I'm Gettin Old, & I Am Serious! by ITbomb(m): 4:36pm On Feb 09, 2011
I'm surprise you are bringing this up near VAL
I'll apply after the VAL
BTW when is the deadline
Re: I'm Gettin Old, & I Am Serious! by Mobinga: 4:39pm On Feb 09, 2011
Boys are not smiling oh. Some are even dropping numbers? Ridicule
Re: I'm Gettin Old, & I Am Serious! by manpeddy: 4:40pm On Feb 09, 2011
How do i reach you? either FB or ?
Re: I'm Gettin Old, & I Am Serious! by dbigrod(m): 4:42pm On Feb 09, 2011
na wah o.is this babe actually looking for a man or seeking for attention? if u are looking for a guy on nl ,then u are definitely on a long thing.use your head. just in case u want me to help,i might connect u to a friend of mine.this guy is cute but u wouldnt last more than 2 months with him.u game?

see as nl boys dey drop email add and phone numbers.poster,u can make money today o.just ask every applicant to send 2000 naira along with his phone numbers and email add.

Re: I'm Gettin Old, & I Am Serious! by banom(m): 4:42pm On Feb 09, 2011
I am available .
Re: I'm Gettin Old, & I Am Serious! by Mobinga: 4:45pm On Feb 09, 2011
Attention Seeker
Re: I'm Gettin Old, & I Am Serious! by Abekeade08(f): 4:45pm On Feb 09, 2011
Mobinga, wetin be your own? why is it ridiculous for bobos to drop their numbers, so oju nu, if you are not interested instead of critisizing peeps jare. Valentines day is near and pweety is trying to get her own hook up and presents in line lol.
Re: I'm Gettin Old, & I Am Serious! by Abekeade08(f): 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2011
Who would have thought the "bigrod" na cutie with all his trash talk. shocked lol
Pweety, I am voting for the bidrod, yall will make such a hot couple. grin
Re: I'm Gettin Old, & I Am Serious! by dbigrod(m): 4:50pm On Feb 09, 2011

@abekeade,
welcome back to nl.
what are those things on your chest? wink
Re: I'm Gettin Old, & I Am Serious! by Abekeade08(f): 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2011
Ose my dear.I was on an extended vacation away from NL.
What things on my chest ooh? pimples? tongue
Re: I'm Gettin Old, & I Am Serious! by MrRambo: 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2011
ITbomb:

I'm surprise you are bringing this up near VAL
I'll apply after the VAL
BTW when is the deadline

You are a wise man Mr Bomb. Some have eyes but cannot see.

d bigrod:

see as nl boys dey drop email add and phone numbers.poster,u can make money today o.just ask every applicant to send 2000 naira along with his phone numbers and email add.

I was actually thinking the saaaame thing.

Babe i can be your manager o
Re: I'm Gettin Old, & I Am Serious! by Omolola1(f): 4:57pm On Feb 09, 2011
hmmmmm-ing @ topic
Re: I'm Gettin Old, & I Am Serious! by Skmoda361(m): 5:02pm On Feb 09, 2011
@op: What are other criterias that u want in a man apart frm the one u drop above.
Re: I'm Gettin Old, & I Am Serious! by dbigrod(m): 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2011
Abekeade08:

Ose my dear.I was on an extended vacation away from NL.
What things on my chest ooh? pimples? tongue

dear,those pimples apples are fresh and i love fresh things.can i have some? tongue

Mr Rambo:

You are a wise man Mr Bomb. Some have eyes but cannot see.

I was actually thinking the saaaame thing.

Babe i can be your manager o

Guy, not so fast.I conceived the idea so i should be her manager.back off.u want to reap where u didnt sow tongue
Re: I'm Gettin Old, & I Am Serious! by Drsleek: 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2011
@ Abekeade

Nice photo, nice chest, very nice, hey we can be friends u knw
Re: I'm Gettin Old, & I Am Serious! by rhymz(m): 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2011
The poster is as unserious as the nature of the thread. I even find this nonsense condescending and an uneccessary ego boosting trip to no where. You re busy outlining what you want and deliberately forgot to talk about your own qualities. You dont even have a pic of you on your profile instead U carry Hally Berry put, lol come of it jor, who are you kidding! Only guys with low self esteem will oblige you and let you fall their hands like a pack of card, in my family, women dont choose us we choose them. If you are serious any way, I could hook you up with some serious minded men but you will have to earn it, no serious minded able man that is worth his salt will submit himself to such a childish and humiliating game in the name of blind date, Deuces!
Re: I'm Gettin Old, & I Am Serious! by Skmoda361(m): 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2011
What of a lawyer to secure the whole monetary value in exchange of her?.lol
Re: I'm Gettin Old, & I Am Serious! by totorimi: 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2011
I dey laugh o, has anybody seen this poster before, my experience is never toast a faceless lady otherwise you may be sorry for yourself. For a woman to openly confess that she needs a man, from a psychologist point of view, this woman must be in her late thirties, she must be very frustrated, she must have suffered immensely in the hands of men that nobody that knows her want her again. She must be going through some mental problem most likely she is mad because no normal woman except an opio will openly advertise for a man. Having said that I will advice NLanders to be weary of such women becuse we are yet to ascertain her real intention. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: I'm Gettin Old, & I Am Serious! by Omolola1(f): 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2011
Easy now, this is an old thread
Re: I'm Gettin Old, & I Am Serious! by totorimi: 5:15pm On Feb 09, 2011
is she your sister abi she is your friend, why cant she put her picture like you and all the details are there, because you are omo to sure.
Re: I'm Gettin Old, & I Am Serious! by Abekeade08(f): 5:16pm On Feb 09, 2011
@totorimi

You are reading way to much into this thread. Take NL with less than a grain of salt.
Anyway you are still a newbie with 97 posts, you will learn the nature of NL as you spend more time here.
Re: I'm Gettin Old, & I Am Serious! by walcolm(m): 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2011
@phweety, im over 32 so i guess i dont qualify, if u can raise the age bar, cool
Re: I'm Gettin Old, & I Am Serious! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2011
See these magas sending application to someone so insecure about her own body that she feels she needs to put a pic of halle Berry on her profile to boost web-confidence. grin
Re: I'm Gettin Old, & I Am Serious! by benoitt(f): 5:18pm On Feb 09, 2011
totorimi:

I dey laugh o, has anybody seen this poster before, my experience is never toast a faceless lady otherwise you may be sorry for yourself. For a woman to openly confess that she needs a man, from a psychologist point of view, this woman must be in her late thirties, she must be very frustrated, she must have suffered immensely in the hands of men that nobody that knows her want her again. She must be going through some mental problem most likely she is mad because no normal woman except an opio will openly advertise for a man. Having said that I will advice NLanders to be weary of such women becuse we are yet to ascertain her real intention. A word is enough for the wise.

Mr Psychologist, incase you ve 4gotten, this is the 21st century.Wake up to the changing times.If she  desires to ask for a man, she can. Please dont take us back to the victorian era.
Re: I'm Gettin Old, & I Am Serious! by leuelliot(m): 5:18pm On Feb 09, 2011
call me 080leuelliot

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23)

Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? / Yahooboys Motivational Quotes / Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.