Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,150 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra (31781 Views)

OFFPLAN PROPERTY. Luxury 3 Bedroom + BQ (penthouse) In Camberwall Advantage 1 / The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra / The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 5:12am On Oct 07, 2020
Yels:
oga spyder, please what is the size of the land for this building project ?

About 850 sqm

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:18am On Oct 07, 2020
Concrete cast for first floor lintels ongoing now, more pictures later.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by Yels: 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2020
spyder880:

About 850 sqm

@Spyder: many thanks

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
Removal of the decking wood in some places........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
Lintel concrete cast.........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2020
Laying blocks today, it's still raining........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2020
Making the frontal pillars of this house........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by sonnie10: 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
I am still deciding between this and the Owerri royal mansion.
Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 6:48pm On Oct 11, 2020
sonnie10:
I am still deciding between this and the Owerri royal mansion.

They both have their pros and cons, buildings are planned to satisfy the needs of specific people, since all clients have different housing preferences.

4 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 6:48pm On Oct 11, 2020
We have started doing the penthouse decking, more pictures from this site tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by sonnie10: 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
spyder880:

They both have their pros and cons, buildings are planned to satisfy the needs of specific people, since all clients have different housing preferences.

Which of them will pepper my village people the most?

5 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2020
sonnie10:

Which of them will pepper my village people the most?

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2020
The front of this beautiful house today........

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2020
The round columns in the front are getting our attention today......

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2020
We've started the decking platform for the pent floor..........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2020
More rooms.......

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by whirlwind7(m): 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2020
spyder880:
We've started the decking platform for the pent floor..........

Emmmm.....are you using a drone to take these pics?

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 8:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
whirlwind7:

Emmmm.....are you using a drone to take these pics?

No, we cannot afford that o.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by whirlwind7(m): 8:46am On Oct 14, 2020
spyder880:

No, we cannot afford that o.

Ok. The pics look like something a drone could have shot.

You obviously have no fear of heights. I won't be comfortable to climb up there and take those shots.
They are nice, by the way.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by DTorreto: 11:22am On Oct 14, 2020
Nice work you're doing as always here oga spyder. I've been a keen follower and amazed at the effortless ways you bring dreams to reality, more grease to your gears sir.

Please can you recommend a good furniture maker to install a kitchen cabinets for me in Enugu or a location I can get a reliable one in the metropolis.. Thanks
Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 11:24am On Oct 14, 2020
DTorreto:
Nice work you're doing as always here oga spyder. I've been a keen follower and amazed at the effortless ways you bring dreams to reality, more grease to your gears sir.

Please can you recommend a good furniture maker to install a kitchen cabinets for me in Enugu or a location I can get a reliable one in the metropolis.. Thanks
What types of furniture, cabinets, chairs ?

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by DTorreto: 11:29am On Oct 14, 2020
spyder880:
What types of furniture, cabinets, chairs ?

Kitchen cabinets and if possible wardrobes using these nice woods I think they call them mdf/hdf.. Thanks for your timely response, I appreciate it sir.

Please help me sir, any ideas
Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by DTorreto: 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2020
DTorreto:

Kitchen cabinets and if possible wardrobes using these nice woods I think they call them mdf/hdf.. Thanks for your timely response, I appreciate it sir.

Please help me sir, any ideas
Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 9:07pm On Oct 17, 2020
DTorreto:

I couldn't find a free person.
Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
A lot of work is going on in this site.......

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2020
We are doing a lot of construction work on the beams for this penthouse........

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by mufutau55(m): 1:31am On Oct 18, 2020
spyder880:
A lot of work is going on in this site.......

It seems that the front pillar design is changed from the 3D, and also very close to the wall... any reason why the changes? Just an observation.

Hajji M.
Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 6:41am On Oct 18, 2020
mufutau55:

It seems that the front pillar design is changed from the 3D, and also very close to the wall... any reason why the changes? Just an observation.

Hajji M.

Good morning Sir, the front pillar design is consistent with the 3d design, I only added a small step under the cap to enhance beauty, but the shape and size remains the same. The nearness to the wall is exactly like it was supposed to be in the plans, we placed the starter column exactly on the point stated in the foundation plans.

Thank you Sir for your observations, please point out more observations from any of my site, I always feel honoured whenever you come around. God bless you my Oga.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by mufutau55(m): 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2020
spyder880:

Good morning Sir, the front pillar design is consistent with the 3d design, I only added a small step under the cap to enhance beauty, but the shape and size remains the same. The nearness to the wall is exactly like it was supposed to be in the plans, we placed the starter column exactly on the point stated in the foundation plans.

Thank you Sir for your observations, please point out more observations from any of my site, I always feel honoured whenever you come around. God bless you my Oga.

Thanks for the usual explanations. I just saw it clearly now, you are on point, Boss. Good work always.
Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 4:31pm On Oct 18, 2020
mufutau55:

Thanks for the usual explanations. I just saw it clearly now, you are on point, Boss. Good work always.
Thanks.

Hajji M.

Thank you boss.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 8:35am On Oct 21, 2020
We continue our carpentry works on the decking supports for the penthouse floor........

This is the section overlooking the main living room, with a void at the top of it.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 8:45am On Oct 21, 2020
More pictures of the penthouse floor........

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Ikoyi Building Collapse: Death Toll Rises To 36 / The Making Of The "Enugu Urban 5 Bedroom Duplex" / Importance Of Proper Earthing And Bonding System In Electrical Installation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.