Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,979 members, 7,956,656 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:21 PM

Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit (24828 Views)

Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police / Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor / Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Isa Funtua’s Visit To Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
So why is Garba Shehu using FG"s resources to defend Isa Funtua?

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by sacajawea(m): 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2020
Built2last:
Who takes Sowore serious if not touts like him.

I consider him the highest joker of the last decade.
You Bitch's pussy takes his dick Seriously

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by RealEzee(m): 12:02pm On Jul 22, 2020
He should release the tape and clear his name tho smiley
Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by mjabdulk: 12:02pm On Jul 22, 2020
investigation should be carried out even after the death of an alleged corrupt person
Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by maverick24(m): 12:05pm On Jul 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Sowore should shut the fuckkk up

Sowore the greedy asss Moda fuckkking niggarrr
Revolution now my asss
Fighting for your own interests that year
Self centered Moda fuckkker
Shame on you

6 Likes

Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by FuerzA: 12:06pm On Jul 22, 2020
Allegations
Denials
Threat
Carnage
Detention
Release

Different actors, same script.
This government ehn
Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by Lovelive: 12:07pm On Jul 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
500M from MTN ?

Buhari government will go down as the most corrupt in Nigerian history .

The corruption going on in this buhari led APC government , breaks my heart .
Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by jericco1(m): 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2020
Make dem allow the man die in peace
Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by Lovelive: 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2020
Built2last:
Who takes Sowore serious if not touts like him.

I consider him the highest joker of the last decade.

Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by emerged01(m): 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2020
Sowore will always be remembered for being a fearless being. I salute his braveness.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by Lorenzop: 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2020
He should also dare Reno Omokri.... Sowore seems to be silent on that one.... Challenge Reno as well....selfish bastar.d

1 Like

Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2020
omooba969:
[s][/s]

I will say 16yrs of PDP rule.

While I do not excuse Buhari administration, the fight against some pockets of corrupt circles is something to admire - the convictions of some elites is something the PDP couldn't pull off.

We're taking steps in the right direction however selective this may look.
The corruption in this present government has trebled that of the PDP. There's no fight against some pockets of corrupt circles. the late Maikantu Baru was accused of corruption, yet the president didn't do anything. The SGF is still gallivanting up and down. Maina was reinstated despite his mismanagement of pension fund. The list is endless. Obasanjo arrested Tafa Balogun and disgraced him out of office because of corruption. Fabian Osuji was booted out too. There's no conviction of elite by the APC-led Federal Government. For your information, Orji Uzo Kalu's case was initiated and continued under the PDP; the same also happened to the cases of Jolly Nyame and Dariye. Ask yourself: why did the present government pardon Orji Uzo Kalu in the name of acquittal by the court?

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by Asour: 12:15pm On Jul 22, 2020
poiunt:
Sowore.

Some People Outside this country are backing this man financially.

I do not like radicals, He needs to be tamed.

True.

One of which is Pierre Omidyar.

Now go and tell Omidyar how to spend his money.
Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by mp3ree: 12:15pm On Jul 22, 2020
poiunt:
Sowore.

Go and tame him zombie.Soon you will have rebels to deal with

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by Lovelive: 12:15pm On Jul 22, 2020
You are one of them

Hypocritical corrupt beings you all are !
omooba969:
[s][/s]

While I do not excuse Buhari administration, the fight against some pockets of corrupt circles is something to admire - the convictions of some elites is something the PDP couldn't pull off.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by moorevic(m): 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Revolution now my asss

17 years old boy way dey depend on MTN 10mb to come online.
Think logically and maturely

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by foolbuster: 12:19pm On Jul 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Revolution now my asss

Mumu.
Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by poiunt: 12:19pm On Jul 22, 2020
mp3ree:

Go and tame him zombie.Soon you will have rebels to deal with

Rebels are not what we need, they will make Nigerians more poor when they come in power

Case study Libya, what has the revolution brought to the country other than war, death and poverty
Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by osothermal(m): 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2020
omooba969:
[s][/s]

Who convicted Maina?
Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by CioAngels(f): 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2020
poiunt:
Sowore.

Radical you say? Are Nigerian educated youths at where they should be? If youth are not ready to redeem themselves by supporting Sowore to fight and get them where they should be, please let him do it his own way. As an adult, I will continue to campaign and support him. For how long will the youth continue to fight and vote for the old gluttons(with due respect to those that are genuinely older than me) that stealing other childrens birthright? Sad.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by chukwuibuipob: 12:31pm On Jul 22, 2020
sad Garba Sheu is a useless man.Even Femi Adeshina Sabi him well.He's d one dat trained kulikuli man how to twist and turn white to red

1 Like

Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by babatee90(m): 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
Lol why is sowore still fighting for those hopeless citizens...pls go back to US and let them continue their sufferings...they love to lick their oppressors ass

1 Like

Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by CioAngels(f): 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2020
Sowore, your true fight for old and young will set you free. Sheu can continue to fool himself because he has stolen enough to have 2.4million dollars in USA bank. That was report from US last year, did he earn that if not stolen?

1 Like

Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by poiunt: 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2020
CioAngels:
Radical you say? Are Nigerian educated youths at where they should be? If youth are not ready to redeem themselves by supporting Sowore to fight and get them where they should be, please let him do it his own way. As an adult, I will continue to campaign and support him. For how long will the youth continue to fight and vote for the old gluttons(with due respect to those that are genuinely older than me) that stealing other childrens birthright? Sad.

The youth have the power, they are the bulk of the voters, why are they not organizing themselves for power.

even if sowore is in power nothing will change, let him go contest for his local government chairmanship first then we can take him serious.

also, i do not like people who shout revolution, Libya is a case study for all of us, Revolution led to Civil war, death and poverty.

If he is allowed to go about shouting revolution, Nigeria will be another libya.
Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by babzo(m): 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2020
kiddkash:
when Sowore was attacking Jonathan.

Oga use your brain. Which stupid Karma? You think Sowore is a coward like you? Was GEJ the first government he fought against? Maybe you are still a secondary school student and don't know that he also fought and exposed IBB, Abacha, OBJ and the Mrs Yaradua Cabal during which time he fought FOR GEJ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by madridsta007(m): 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
500M from MTN ?

Buhari government will go down as the most corrupt in Nigerian history .

The corruption going on in this buhari led APC government , breaks my heart .

It will only break your heart if you were a former Buharist.
It means you were a "Change" advocate in 2015.

If you weren't, then you will know this was expected.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dotun Babayemi's Case Against Ademola Adeleke Dismissed At Appeal Court / Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React / Ganduje's Commissioner Orders Thugs To Beat Kwankwaso's Supporters At A Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.