Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit (24713 Views)

Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police / Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor / Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Isa Funtua’s Visit To Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by Lorenzop: 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2020
Tulsaguy:

grin grin grin One of jonathan mofos. Your uncle reno omokriminal is still paine and on exile since 2015, you will soon join him when sowore is sworn in as Nigeria President. Jona no sabi una....Pained asshole

Interestingly, I'm very much comfortable than you could ever be....your Sowore is bloody asslicker like you, after licking Buhari's scrotum....he was abandoned only for him to start shouting Revolution now crap....bastards like you and Sowore are better castrated, don't worry, karma isn't done with you all. Reno isn't pained, I'm very sure he is doing very fine more than your entire generation could ever do. Oh you could be a Buhari supporter....worst zombie....come and get fed with crumbs oh yea asslicker.... If you get mind, come outside and join your foolish Yele shout Revolution na....make DSS tidy you join....awon keyboard warrior.... grin
Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by Aquarapha1(m): 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2020
Nice one
Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by madridsta007(m): 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
babatee90:
Lol why is sowore still fighting for those hopeless citizens...pls go back to US and let them continue their sufferings...they love to lick their oppressors ass

LOL.
Seems you dont realise that Sowore cannot go anywhere outside Abuja and he makes daily reports of his movement to the DSS.
Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by earnit3: 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by portacabin: 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Sowore should shut the fuckkk up

Sowore the greedy asss Moda fuckkking niggarrr
Revolution now my asss
Fighting for your own interests that year
Self centered Moda fuckkker
sharraapp
Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by Albatross1: 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2020
Sowore is the Man....
Our youths need to rally and support each other on this struggle, to demand our due as a people from our government....
Though Nigerians don't value people that fight for justice,they feel it is a personal fight...
Poverty has rendered our youths senseless,divided and very vulnerable...
Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by Tulsaguy: 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2020
Lorenzop:

Interestingly, I'm very much comfortable than you could ever be....your Sowore is bloody asslicker like you, after licking Buhari's scrotum....he was abandoned only for him to start shouting Revolution now crap....bastards like you and Sowore are better castrated, don't worry, karma isn't done with you all. Reno isn't pained, I'm very sure he is doing very fine more than your entire generation could ever do. Oh you could be a Buhari supporter....worst zombie....come and get fed with crumbs oh yea asslicker.... If you get mind, come outside and join your foolish Yele shout Revolution na....make DSS tidy you join....awon keyboard warrior.... grin

if u sabi speak English like this, why u con get f9 for Waec that year. if i lie display your result.
Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by Lorenzop: 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2020
Tulsaguy:

if u sabi speak English like this, why u con get f9 for Waec that year. if i lie display your result.

Hahahahaha
Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by Dagz007(m): 8:56pm On Jul 22, 2020
I was hoping your dickhead has something meaningful against him but you just a lot without even saying a thing.
You are one of Nigeria's problem, next time if you want to criticise do it with viable points.
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Sowore should shut the fuckkk up

Sowore the greedy asss Moda fuckkking niggarrr
Revolution now my asss
Fighting for your own interests that year
Self centered Moda fuckkker
Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by Dagz007(m): 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2020
You are a bad ass, somebody can not keep secret with you again abi...

Tulsaguy:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government / The President Shouldn’t Appoint INEC Chairman – Jega / The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.