Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:28 AM

Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit (24829 Views)

Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police / Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor / Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Isa Funtua’s Visit To Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by omooba969(m): 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
Mandeyy:
The corruption in this present government has trebled that of the PDP. There's no fight against some pockets of corrupt circles. the late Maikantu Baru was accused of corruption, yet the president didn't do anything. The SGF is still gallivanting up and down. Maina was reinstated despite his mismanagement of pension fund. The list is endless. Obasanjo arrested Tafa Balogun and disgraced him out of office because of corruption. Fabian Osuji was booted out too. There's no conviction of elite by the APC-led Federal Government. For your information, Orji Uzo Kalu's case was initiated and continued under the PDP; the same also happened to the cases of Jolly Nyame and Dariye. Ask yourself: why did the present government pardon Orji Uzo Kalu in the name of acquittal by the court?

If you understood my comment you would not write this epistle. Did I not state that I DO NOT EXCUSE Buhari administration?

Abegi... mtcheeew cool
Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by omooba969(m): 12:47pm On Jul 22, 2020
osothermal:
Who convicted Maina?

If you read my comment to understand it you would not ask this question about Maina.

Comprehension is your problem and there are many like you on NL with restless fingers.

Mtcheeew
Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by omooba969(m): 12:49pm On Jul 22, 2020
[s]
Lovelive:
You are one of them

Hypocritical corrupt beings you all are !
[/s]

undecided

Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by Evercurious(f): 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2020
Gracealone:
So why is Garba Shehu using FG"s resources to defend Isa Funtua?

Cos they all have the same goal.. isa Funtia talked as if he was the owner of Nigeria.. but now he is a carcass .. so also all reminants would follow
Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by adelove1914: 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2020
omooba969:
[s][/s]

I will say 16yrs of PDP rule.

While I do not excuse Buhari administration, the fight against some pockets of corrupt circles is something to admire - the convictions of some elites is something the PDP couldn't pull off.

We're taking steps in the right direction however selective this may look.

Guess you were in Kosovo when a deputy national chairman of the PDP Bode George went to jail..Guess you were in Burundi when a the IG was prosecuted for jail..or guess you were in heaven when oshiomole said the moment you join our party you are free of your signs.

Or guess your eyes are blind you do not know the person that established the EFCC and ICPC.. Nonesense

5 Likes

Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by Jaisman26(m): 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2020
Built2last:
Who takes Sowore serious if not touts like him.

I consider him the highest joker of the last decade.
I don't know why some people still listen to that tout claiming activist to deceive the masses.
Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by Guestlander: 1:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
poiunt:
Sowore.

Some People Outside this country are backing this man financially.

I do not like radicals, He needs to be tamed.

Tamed for speaking his mind? What is dictatorship again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by kiddkash(m): 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2020
babzo:

Oga use your brain. Which stupid Karma? You think Sowore is a coward like you? Was GEJ the first government he fought against? Maybe you are still a secondary school student and don't know that he also fought and exposed IBB, Abacha, OBJ and the Mrs Yaradua Cabal during which time he fought FOR GEJ.
its safe to say Sowore is confused
Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by perryy(m): 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2020
poiunt:
Sowore.

Some People Outside this country are backing this man financially.

I do not like radicals, He needs to be tamed.

But u like bokoharams and herdsmen.
Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2020
omooba969:

If you understood my comment you would not write this epistle. Did I not state that I DO NOT EXCUSE Buhari administration?

Abegi... mtcheeew cool
I wrote it in respect of the major points you raised. They're not real.
Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by omooba969(m): 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2020
adelove1914:

Guess you were in Kosovo when a deputy national chairman of the PDP Bode George went to jail..Guess you were in Burundi when a the IG was prosecuted for jail..or guess you were in heaven when oshiomole said the moment you join our party you are free of your signs.

Or guess your eyes are blind you do not know the person that established the EFCC and ICPC.. Nonesense

Nonsense yarn. grin
Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by poiunt: 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2020
perryy:

But u like bokoharams and herdsmen.

I do not like radicals...pls understand who radicals are, they are dangerous to society
Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by mkpologwu(m): 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2020
meum:
Like I said in the other thread, the tape will be doctored & engineered grin

It will actually be doctored, engineered, barristered, teachered, politicianed, lawyered, cooked, chauffeured, farmered,....... oh, I can go on till Nigeria becomes a nation!!
Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ventura1:

Sowore wrote, “I urge you to release the tape, but don’t forget to release tapes of conversations between COS Abba Kyari and DSS DG asking that my detention should last for the duration of the Buhari regime in 2023 because Sahara Reporters did a report that revealed that he collected N500m from MTN.

https://punchng.com/detention-release-tape-of-funtuas-visit-sowore-dares-garba-shehu/
Hmmmmmm na wa oooooo
Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by Cholison(m): 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2020
Hsrba Shehu must understand that his principal's tenure will end one day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by MuttleyLaff: 2:31pm On Jul 22, 2020
Lorenzop:
He should also dare Reno Omokri....
Sowore seems to be silent on that one....
Challenge Reno as well....selfish bastar.d

MuttleyLaff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4Djq3MY2CE
Sowore Passes Reno Omokri Off As An Empty, Grieving Hypocrite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6BJCY-TwH0
Sowore Explains Video of Him "celebrating Buhari" Victory in 2015
Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by tevinsolt: 2:35pm On Jul 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Sowore should shut the fuckkk up

Sowore the greedy asss Moda fuckkking niggarrr
Revolution now my asss
Fighting for your own interests that year
Self centered Moda fuckkker

Shut the F-up dude, Your dumb and gullible self has been sold on Reno Omokri's B.S
Brainwashed sheep. Go get a Job, a life. It'll do you well.

Come at me bro, trust you don't want this smoke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by babzo(m): 2:43pm On Jul 22, 2020
kiddkash:

When you begin to stand for truth; you ll understand better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by 989900: 2:50pm On Jul 22, 2020
Slawormir:
[s]Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Revolution now my asss
Self centered Moda fuckkker[/s]
Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by 989900: 2:50pm On Jul 22, 2020
Built2last:
[s]Who takes Sowore serious if not touts like him.

I consider him the highest joker of the last decade.[/s]
Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by 989900: 2:52pm On Jul 22, 2020
kiddkash:

Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 22, 2020
omooba969:

H for Hoelosho.
hahahahah, na you sabi grin
stop quoting my uncompleted comment ejoor. grin

1 Like

Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by omooba969(m): 2:58pm On Jul 22, 2020
Matrimonous:

hahahahah, na you sabi grin
stop quoting my uncompleted comment ejoor. grin

Lol cheesy
Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by ThatFairGuy1: 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2020
Btw Sowore and Kanu, please who's the REAL coward? cause the latter's supporters are used to calling the former coward which is not so.
Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by Tulsaguy: 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2020
Lorenzop:
He should also dare Reno Omokri.... Sowore seems to be silent on that one.... Challenge Reno as well....selfish bastar.d

grin grin grin One of jonathan mofos. Your uncle reno omokriminal is still paine and on exile since 2015, you will soon join him when sowore is sworn in as Nigeria President. Jona no sabi una....Pained asshole
Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by Jostoman: 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2020
Goldp5988:
Ok
they can only try but they cannot bring you down sowore, just continue to expose those barawo for us.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 22, 2020
[s]
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Revolution now my asss
Self centered Moda fuckkker
[/s]

Lay off the weed.
Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by Bluntemperor: 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Fearless Sowore

What is Garba Shehu saying now and is he not part of people in Aso Rock circle? One day,they would leave that Aso Rock to tell us all we have known! Just Negodu!
Re: Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit by kolade560: 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2020
Sowore is the next in hierarchy to Lie Mohammed in lie-ism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dotun Babayemi's Case Against Ademola Adeleke Dismissed At Appeal Court / Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React / Ganduje's Commissioner Orders Thugs To Beat Kwankwaso's Supporters At A Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.