Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

COVID-19: Why Face Masks Doesn't Protect You - Dr Buttar - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Why Face Masks Doesn't Protect You - Dr Buttar (282 Views)

Covid-19: Why Do Some Patients Run Away From Isolation Centres? / You Don't Need Face Masks To Prevent Coronavirus — Eli Perencevich / Coronavirus: Face Masks, Hand Sanitizers Sold Out In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: Why Face Masks Doesn't Protect You - Dr Buttar by nylen12345: 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Why Face Masks Doesn't Protect You - Dr Buttar by WakeNbaked: 12:36pm On Jul 22, 2020
The problem is that someone that already had that line of thinking would watch this video with a bias mind and later would start feeling like a master on anything covid and mask.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Why Face Masks Doesn't Protect You - Dr Buttar by nylen12345: 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2020
WakeNbaked:
The problem is that someone that already had that line of thinking would watch this video with a bias mind and later would start feeling like a master on anything covid and mask.

It is fact that viruses are too small and can easily pass through a face mask and also by wearing a face mask you are reducing your oxygen levels, harming your body. It is unfortunate that mandatory face mask is been enforced without any recourse to sound medical science or research and infringement on people's right.
Re: COVID-19: Why Face Masks Doesn't Protect You - Dr Buttar by WakeNbaked: 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2020
nylen12345:

It is fact that viruses are too small and can easily pass through a face mask and also by wearing a face mask you are reducing your oxygen levels, harming your body. It is unfortunate that mandatory face mask is been enforced without any recourse to sound medical science or research and infringement on people's right.
No matter how easy it could pass, atleast it is better than being adamant about it.

Which oxygen level are you talking about? Baba talk something else, how many hours at a stretch does one even put on a face mask.

Okay, let me indulge you; what do you they are trying to achieve by forcing it? To sale more facemask?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Why Face Masks Doesn't Protect You - Dr Buttar by nylen12345: 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2020
WakeNbaked:

No matter how easy it could pass, atleast it is better than being adamant about it.

Which oxygen level are you talking about? Baba talk something else, how many hours at a stretch does one even put on a face mask.

Okay, let me indulge you; what do you they are trying to achieve by forcing it? To sale more facemask?

I've no issue if you decide to wear a face mask but the issue here is the concept of mandatory face mask. Enforcing mandatory face mask is an illegal act that goes against the tenets of a free society. People should be able to choose if they want to wear a face mask or not. As I said before it has been proven by several researchers that prolonged use of face mask harms your body and weakens your immune system.

You ask "What do you think they are trying to achieve?" I can't answer that question as most times issues like this are politicized for different reasons.
Re: COVID-19: Why Face Masks Doesn't Protect You - Dr Buttar by nylen12345: 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2020
WakeNbaked:

See this thread for more on this https://www.nairaland.com/6001045/why-face-mask-cant-protect
Re: COVID-19: Why Face Masks Doesn't Protect You - Dr Buttar by WakeNbaked: 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2020
nylen12345:

I've no issue if you decide to wear a face mask but the issue here is the concept of mandatory face mask. Enforcing mandatory face mask is an illegal act that goes against the tenets of a free society. People should be able to choose if they want to wear a face mask or not. As I said before it has been proven by several researchers that prolonged use of face mask harms your body and weakens your immune system.

You ask "What do you think they are trying to achieve?" I can't answer that question as most times issues like this are politicized for different reasons.
There is nothing illegal about it, that's the price you pay for being in a society.

Another don come harrass you for your house because of face mask.

Yesterday I was at a company to discuss a potential business deal, putting on face mask is compulsory. I decided to get my face mask and went back there but immediately I enter and meet the person I wanted to discuss with I told him straight up that I am not comfortable with the face mask and as such I need to remove to properly convey my message. He was cool with with.

Everybody know that the mask is not comfortable but we always blow things out of proportion.

Do you on your personal time, but once you are in the society it has stopped being about you.
Re: COVID-19: Why Face Masks Doesn't Protect You - Dr Buttar by nylen12345: 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2020
WakeNbaked:

There is nothing illegal about it, that's the price you pay for being in a society.

Another don come harrass you for your house because of face mask.

Yesterday I was at a company to discuss a potential business deal, putting on face mask is compulsory. I decided to get my face mask and went back there but immediately I enter and meet the person I wanted to discuss with I told him straight up that I am not comfortable with the face mask and as such I need to remove to properly convey my message. He was cool with with.

Everybody know that the mask is not comfortable but we always blow things out of proportion.

Do you on your personal time, but once you are in the society it has stopped being about you.

I disagree with this statement "That's the price you pay for being in a society" we all have individual rights in a free society to our bodies and what we wear or put on it. Any policy that violates these rights becomes an abuse. Who detects what a society should do and not do? If face masks can't protect from viruses and has been proven to cause harm over prolonged use. Is it not stupidity to make it mandatory. There are so many questionable events and practices surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic that calls for caution and vigilance. People should ask questions regarding these polices and do some research to find our what is really going on. Wearing a face mask doesn't protect you from any virus.
Re: COVID-19: Why Face Masks Doesn't Protect You - Dr Buttar by nylen12345: 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2020
See resource materials here https://askdrbuttar.com/facemask/

(1) (Reply)

Bringing Health Care To Life!! / Body Cream / Is There An Inevitable Correlation Between Masturbation And Prostatitis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.