Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,272 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support (51488 Views)

Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers / For Not Running Away, Gov. Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-parts Traders, Promise Them F / Governor Zulum Buys Akara And Pap Without Security (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by jneutron4000: 7:31pm On Jul 22, 2020
See the way they are bragging now, the same people will claim Nigeria should let us go, we want biafra, we want lefelandum, stay in your land and develop it, na lie. Since 1960 they kill you in the North at the slitest provocation, yet you foolishly troop back there, live and practically invest your life, time and money there, What level of stupidity is that
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Ritchiee: 7:31pm On Jul 22, 2020
NSK4U:

when you speak out of ignorance, you make a fool of yourself to those who are knowledgeable enough to see through your schemes.....

.....on a norms, I wouldn't be engaging your type who are only bent on distorting history to suit your lame narrative.

......now, go and engage your history texts properly so you don't insult yourself and the school you passed through when commenting next time....

that being said; the 'NRI' being talked of in relationship to Igbo historical origin is in Anaocha L.G.A of Anambra state and not where you left your ears during lecture. Shalom

Shut up and read up on Nri.
Even the smallest tribe in Nigeria will defeat the Igbos in any war.Ask Igala.
NRI is owned by Igala and that small tribe had enslaved and brainwashed millions of Igbos to believe that their origin stemmed from Nri.
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by mightyhazell: 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2020
ogbuefi677:

After all these,you were still cheering the zoo army when they were killing Innocent Igbo youths in d name of python dance?
Good thing is,everybody is enjoying osama Buhari's rule now grin
that guy is a clown with multiple overbloated illusions about himself. He is actually very beneficial here on nairaland . he is one of the diehard Igbo haters here who have succeeded in schooling some naive igbos about the hate abounding all around them.. thereby helping them to hone their survival/prosperity tendencies appropriately

he is a maniac..

An evil minded one

but not entirely a useless one

2 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by SaintBeehot(m): 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2020
irrefragable:
what does being anambra has to do with making noise?
you're the bad eggs among the Ndigbo.
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Chirowman(m): 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2020
good of him
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by SaintBeehot(m): 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2020
Amumaigwe:

See this one. What value can you bring to the Igbo mans"s table? Which of the igbo ladies will even settle for your kind? You should first try your hand and see if you can successful woe and date an igbo lady before hallucinating about not marrying one.
Its will be in favour of mother nature for you to have your sisters and daughter to your selves.
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by mightyhazell: 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2020
omenka:
They keep shouting Omenka hates Igbos, Omenka hates Igbos and wouldnt wanna heed any useless voice of caution from me.

Little do these people know that I have singlehandedly prevented TWO Igbo men from getting burned alive by a mob in front of UBA Makurdi after they were discovered to have been one of those ATM crooks, withdrawing monies from one Alhaji's account using his atm card while they stole the night before.

That happened even during their height of Kanus madness, hate propagation and heightened attacks on my person by nairaland Igbos. I couldn't stop some few slaps from reaching their faces though, and struggled to have them taken into the bank compound and held until police arrived. I risked being accused of being an accomplice but I persisted since I understand the sacredness of human life.

But these kids out here would keep pushing one to the precipice with their unbridled hate.

It is such an unfortunate situation.
put a lid over that lying beak of yours. This thread that gave glowing reports about igbos ( your eternal nightmares) actually brought u out in a crased mode.. see how u have been yapping all over the thread ,trying to derail it by everymeans...

sb said earlier that it feels good to see rabid haters go beserk,just like ur going beserk on this thread.. I'd say it's actually refreshing as well as pleasantly comic ..

3 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by LZAA: 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Igbo people are hard working and peace loving people .

They stay with you in your difficult times and won't run aWay because they are not cowards .

We know the real cowards and they know themselves .
Cc Afamed marriagebyigbo simplyleo
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by jneutron4000: 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2020
AFONJAPIG:
Here is my question...

Can Yoruba go to Ezza in Ebonyi state and start developing it NO, Can hausa come to Orlu and buy acres of land and start building markets and estates The answer is big NO... Igbos will always play the big brother role between the two tribes, if you like take it or leave it

Igbo Amaka
Is it the same Igbos that they have been killing in the North since 1960 at the slitest provocation?
Is it the same North where Fulani janjan weed are, igbos are investing their resourses in?
Anyway do not cry online when the janjan weed brings out their true nature against you because the level of stupidity from Big brother 9ja as you refer to your ethnicity is alarming.
undecided undecided Imagine they are bragging, what is wrong with the thinking faculty of an average Ibo man For example if there is a terrorist attack or unlawful killing or even a simple threat against Americans, Brits, Germans etc living outside there country, the first thing is there government will speedily retrieve their citizens from that country and will issue warning for her citizen not to travel to such country until further notice and the citiziens as well will be smart not to go talkless of investing in such place but ibo from 1960 Millions have been killed in the North, properties and live investment destroyed YET they are stll repeating the same mistakes over and over again, kai una mumu never do undecided undecided undecided even as goat stuborn and mumu reach e get point wey the goat go wise say this particular compound i dey always go, them dey beat me so na no go area again.
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by mrchineke: 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2020
perdollar:
we wl submerge u n ur ppl and ur land that is 70% ours now wl be 100% ours soon. we r waiting for d noise makers.

Hahaha! We are still tolerating you, that’s why you have the mouth to talk.
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by NSK4U(m): 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ritchiee:

Shut up and read up on Nri.
Even the smallest tribe in Nigeria will defeat the Igbos in any war.Ask Igala.
NRI is owned by Igala and that small tribe had enslaved and brainwashed millions of Igbos to believe that their origin stemmed from Nri.

.... replying you further would dignify you to think you too are human and should be given audience.

Farewell goofily!
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by perdollar(m): 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2020
mrchineke:

Hahaha! We are still tolerating you, that’s why you have the mouth to talk.
guy! bring it on
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by perdollar(m): 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2020
MENELIIK:

You are tolerated squatters, e go shock you las las
braggado. Las Las like ur ppl, make noise n wail n keep shut
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by mrchineke: 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2020
perdollar:
guy! bring it on

Like I said earlier 99% of you are poor migrant tenants. The 1% of you who have invested their hard earned money (or those of you who have invested stolen your state allocations) don’t ever say “bring it on”. Why? Because they will lose everything!!!!
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by perdollar(m): 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
mrchineke:

Like I said earlier 99% of you are poor migrant tenants. The 1% of you who have invested their hard earned money (or those of you who have invested stolen your state allocations) don’t ever say “bring it on”. Why? Because they will lose everything!!!!
am not here for noise making, go round Lagos, d poor immigrants are ur landlord. stop sleeping under d bridge or motor park. go and get a plot of water in d lagon.
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by vasco01(m): 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2020
How I wish God can replace him with the bubu at aso rock claiming to be a president by name
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by ada9ja(f): 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

They stay with you in your difficult times and won't run aWay because they are not cowards .

Cowards like MNK n co?
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by wiseoneking: 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2020
mrchineke:
RUBBISH!!!!

Where will they run to?

To barren, hopeless, erosion ravaged states full of primitive poverty stricken village people?

Forget the hardworking BS, Igbo are desperate refugees hiding under one Nigeria. Invading the Nigerian terrain like homeless people! Empty tiny unviable igboland angry

Abeg forget that Amaka rubbish. Tiny
This is the most FRUSTRATED SOUL I ever read in Nairaland. Be careful, heart attack is REAL. SORRYOOOOH
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Kingspin(m): 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Even the wider claim accommodating Lagos cannot do or talk like Gov Zulum.
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by temptnow: 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2020
Etinosa1234:
Instead of some people to Jus praise and go... they'll soon start throwing jabs at one history twisting tribe
Nigerians do that a lot on YouTube comments, when other Africans are praising our musicians, you will see someone from no where saying Nigeria is the best in everything, just to start argument and fight

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by ogbuefi677(m): 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Rants from an ewedu congealed brain, Too much ewedu reduces brain capacity
my God!
Is that algea?
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by hollywater: 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2020
Thank God Linda is not among.
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2020
Legendforte:

hmm!... pls is there any region that uses cars more than easterners?

Yes! let me tell u.

South west the cars wey dey south west ehn, wetin I dey talk self, motor wey dey Lagos only self pass all the five igbo state, to talk less of Ibadan, the largest city in West Africa.

The only movable object, much in South east is bicycle, OK.

one more thing, please tell ur people to dey help una self.
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by olu77(m): 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2020
NSK4U:

an Igbo man running without his elderly father in time of trouble?

Maybe you have never lied but this is the genesis of your lies.

I understand how difficult it's for you to believe but unfortunately that was way back in 2002 I had an old Sony Ericsson phone no camera so It's not like these days when everything is recorded. Here is another truth you won't believe... my friend, one of the chief's son' name is Odinaka. They are very good guys and I don't blame them for not risking their lives because when I think back It seems foolish risking my life the way I did but I am also happy I saved a life. These guys are probably reading these thread laughing.

The incentive for tribalism is to feel your root is stronger and better but my argument is every tribes have cowards and heroes. If there are igbos who kill their own fathers with their owns hands why is it such a big deal if an igbo youth flee from gun even if his father is in danger. I have been in the world long enough to see igbos who are brave and those who are cowards and same applies to my tribe. Generalizations and stereotyping is bad.
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2020
jneutron4000:
Is it the same Igbos that they have been killing in the North since 1960 at the slitest provocation?
Is it the same North where Fulani janjan weed are, igbos are investing their resourses in?
Anyway do not cry online when the janjan weed brings out their true nature against you because the level of stupidity from Big brother 9ja as you refer to your ethnicity is alarming.
undecided undecided Imagine they are bragging, what is wrong with the thinking faculty of an average Ibo man For example if there is a terrorist attack or unlawful killing or even a simple threat against Americans, Brits, Germans etc living outside there country, the first thing is there government will speedily retrieve their citizens from that country and will issue warning for her citizen not to travel to such country until further notice and the citiziens as well will be smart not to go talkless of investing in such place but ibo from 1960 Millions have been killed in the North, properties and live investment destroyed YET they are stll repeating the same mistakes over and over again, kai una mumu never do undecided undecided undecided even as goat stuborn and mumu reach e get point wey the goat go wise say this particular compound i dey always go, them dey beat me so na no go area again.
afonja Ajoka tongue tongue
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by inyenejo(m): 10:44pm On Jul 22, 2020
This man is doing well as a Governor , he's not supposed to be in APC.
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by jneutron4000: 11:13pm On Jul 22, 2020
AFONJAPIG:
afonja Ajoka tongue tongue
hahaha no wahala, na here we go still hear the news when he go happen again, abi no be Fulani sharia janjan weed again grin
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Billygee2u: 11:36pm On Jul 22, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Call it love of money or whatever,the truth is Igbos are nation builders, A pillar of Development....*Drops mic*
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Kwili: 12:11am On Jul 23, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

we know dem and dey know that cowardice is in their DNA. I didn't call any tribe oooh but this Afonjas are coward.

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Kwili: 12:15am On Jul 23, 2020
SmartProf:
They deserve to be commended. It's better to sell spare parts, than human body parts which some inhumane persons without remorse engage in.

nah dem..
they know themselves.
I heard that is what contributes most to their IGR.

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Kwili: 12:23am On Jul 23, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Isoright
Beautiful
ogbeni shut up. what is this nonsense u are always saying? are u OK at all? If u don't have anything to say just shut up. u always jumping on every trend to say this nonsense.
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Kwili: 12:23am On Jul 23, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Isoright
Beautiful
ogbeni shut up. what is this nonsense u are always saying? are u OK at all? If u don't have anything to say just shut up. u always jumping on every trend to say this nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser / Dino Melaye And His Turbaning Outfit At Senate's Plenary Session (Photos) / Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.