Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support (51519 Views)

Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers / For Not Running Away, Gov. Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-parts Traders, Promise Them F / Governor Zulum Buys Akara And Pap Without Security (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ritchiee:

Olodo,Cowards don't build empires.Yorubas built an Empire like China,Britain etc,that lasted for 500 years while Igbos were shivering in the forest without clothes.
Empires are not built with mouth action such as from the Igbos.
Even the smallest tribe in Nigeria will defeat the Igbos in any war.Ask Igala.
NRI is owned by Igala and that small tribe had enslaved and brainwashed millions of Igbos to believe that their origin stemmed from Nri.Slavishly mumu people.Your cowardly biafrans were led by a Yoruba warrior while Lady Ojukwu hid in his bunker before fleeing as a prostitute in the dead of the night. grin
Rants from an ewedu congealed brain, Too much ewedu reduces brain capacity

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2020
I PRAY THAT THIS WILL NOT PUSH BOKO BOYS TO LUNCH ATTACKS ON THEM AND PUT THEM ON THE RUN.
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Ritchiee: 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2020
IspitonCowards:
NRI is owned by Igala and that small tribe had enslaved and brainwashed millions of Igbos to believe that their origin stemmed from Nri.Slavishly mumu people grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Ritchiee: 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Olodo,Cowards don't build empires.Yorubas built an Empire like China,Britain etc,that lasted for 500 years while Igbos were shivering in the forest without clothes.
Empires are not built with mouth action such as from the Igbos.
NRI is owned by Igala and that small tribe had enslaved and brainwashed millions of Igbos to believe that their origin stemmed from Nri.Slavishly mumu people grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by nku5: 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2020
But why this thread dey panic these Tinubu bush-rats like this grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Ritchiee: 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2020
nku5:
But why this thread dey panic these Tinubu bush-rats like this grin
NRI is owned by Igala and that small tribe had enslaved and brainwashed millions of Igbos to believe that their origin stemmed from Nri. grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ritchiee:

Minister of Igbo affairs, You know more about Igbos than your own Yorubanza people

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Kissiemu(m): 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2020
Nna men!

What is really happening here? Have I made a mistake joining Nairaland? What is all these Yoruba vs igbo battle? Something that doesn't happen in real life is happening in Nairaland?

Wetin concern the average igbo man n Yoruba man with this rubbish you people are spinning here? Everybody dey busy dey find wetin him go eat abeg.

Governor Zulum thank you biko. Any place in Nigeria you go n don't find an Igbo then know that such a place doesn't exist.

Al of you going tribal with this so u don't know that they are igbos born n raised n still living in Maidugiri n they will shake their heads at your ignorant hate if they happen to go through your comments here.

Seun please how do I avoid coming to politics section? If I click on some topics on the general front page it will lead be to politics section. Even some of these bigots over run topics on other sections.
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ritchiee:

NRI is owned by Igala and that small tribe had enslaved and brainwashed millions of Igbos to believe that their origin stemmed from Nri. grin
I know you are pained cos Ilorin is forever lost to Fulani, your slave overlords

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Ritchiee: 6:19pm On Jul 22, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Minister of Igbo affairs, You know more about Igbos than your own Yorubanza people

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by perdollar(m): 6:20pm On Jul 22, 2020
mrchineke:

Your people are mainly poor migrant tenants. That’s why you are offering your women to Yoruba men just to improve your acceptance. Well let me tell you, it will soon come to an head and the shoulders you are raising to Yoruba people will be clipped.
we wl submerge u n ur ppl and ur land that is 70% ours now wl be 100% ours soon. we r waiting for d noise makers.
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2020
A cry for help

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2020
Here is my question...

Can Yoruba go to Ezza in Ebonyi state and start developing it NO, Can hausa come to Orlu and buy acres of land and start building markets and estates The answer is big NO... Igbos will always play the big brother role between the two tribes, if you like take it or leave it

Igbo Amaka
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by perdollar(m): 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2020
MENELIIK:

The last time lagoon was mentioned, the Osus in Lagos were shivering. Who born Monkey? Fashola may still deport you to head bridge again
face reality, in ur land we r claiming ryt to heritage. go to banana high land,VGC, Lekki and other developed places in Lagos n South West, igbos dominate. parasite that only do agbero work, mechanic, carpenter, how wl dey compete wt men who r importer exporter. come carry my load agbero.
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Simbrixton(m): 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Igbo people are hard working and peace loving people .

They stay with you in your difficult times and won't run aWay because they are not cowards .

We know the real cowards and they know themselves .
rule 2
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Ritchiee: 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
IspitonCowards:
A cry for help

NRI is owned by Igala and that small tribe had enslaved and brainwashed millions of Igbos to believe that their origin stemmed from Nri. grin grin

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Simbrixton(m): 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Check the next next thread on FP,you will surely see your own brothers spitting venom on Igbos,don't pretend it's a 1 way thing.
That said,the courage of d Igbos cannot be overemphasized in that Borno and Yobe,I saw 1st hand.
Your truly finished NYSC in 2012,stayed few months at home without job.
By January 2013,I headed to Damaturu cos a colleague told me there was a job for me there.My only guide was my Google map cos I drove myself.B4 then,d only place I'd been in the whole north was Abuja.ONLY AN IGBO MAN CAN DO THAT.
All my professional colleagues from that state had all run away to Kano,Bauchi and Gombe.
Needless to say,the only Yoruba man I met in my 1 yr sojourn there was one guy who worked for airtel.
its a one way thing
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Simbrixton(m): 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

If Tinubu that's not originally from Lagos can Lord over you in your dirty Lagos, why can't other tribe ?

Lagos is no man's land..
Have that at the back of your mind .
lol mumu
all dose parole dan too late sha
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ritchiee:

You mean like Igboland? grin

Your lazy ass will only be good as a street beggar in Ala Igbo.
We leave your place, your place is cursed Inugo
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Simbrixton(m): 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Post where I said North hate Igbos and I will apologise publicly
begging ur slave master already hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by olu77(m): 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ategberoson:

you've time bro. a whole Igbo general was killed like a goat by junior officer, ojukwu MG ran far away without knowing the fate of his people, KANU ran but Igbo are not coward, I guess those mentioned are Ijaw

I agree with Omenka about that he goat Naijaroyalty

Let's just love one another. Hopefully, someday in the nearest future we can divide this country, go our separate ways and still have great countries that can have mutual, diplomatic relationships with one another

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ritchiee:

Olodo,Cowards don't build empires.Yorubas built an Empire like China,Britain etc,that lasted for 500 years while Igbos were shivering in the forest without clothes.grin

Empires We have come to Acquire with our Money and your descendants are wailing that they have no inch remaining
grin grin grin
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by NSK4U(m): 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
olu77:

I love all my hardworking igbo friends and neighbours at thesame time I avoid all criminals irrespective of what tribe or whether the person is related to me. We can measure online how miserable someone's life is by how tribalistic, intolerant and bitter they sound. This yardstick can be apply to anyone from any tribe.

I once rescued an elderly igbo man from police who would have shot him in error after he was attacked by robbers because all his six, so called brave sons ran away despite all their big muscles during the robbery not caring what could have happened to their breadwinner. Since that day I
stopped believing all these lies about one tribe being more coward than other. There are brave people and cowards in every tribe.

an Igbo man running without his elderly father in time of trouble?

Maybe you have never lied but this is the genesis of your lies.
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Ritchiee: 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2020
booscy:

Empires We have come to Acquire with our Money and your descendants are wailing that they have no inch remaining
grin grin grin

NRI is owned by Igala and that small tribe had enslaved and brainwashed millions of Igbos to believe that their origin stemmed from Nri.
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by lascos912(m): 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Igbo people are hard working and peace loving people .

They stay with you in your difficult times and won't run aWay because they are not cowards .

We know the real cowards and they know themselves .
a good news but tribalism comment
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Ritchiee: 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2020
booscy:

Your lazy ass will only be good as a street beggar in Ala Igbo.
We leave your place, your place is cursed Inugo
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by DexterousOne(m): 7:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
mrchineke:

Mumu, there will be chaos everywhere soon. Nigeria is getting broker, the Nigerian Army is getting dangerously weaker, Everybody will forcibly bear their papa name. Igbo will be forcibly ejected or assimilated.

I will be there the deal with your flat heads.

Okay

I have heard you

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by NSK4U(m): 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ritchiee p to usost=91991224:

NRI is owned by Igala and that small tribe had enslaved and brainwashed millions of Igbos to believe that their origin stemmed from Nri. grin grin

when you speak out of ignorance, you make a fool of yourself to those who are knowledgeable enough to see through your schemes.....

.....on a norms, I wouldn't be engaging your type who are only bent on distorting history to suit your lame narrative.

......now, go and engage your history texts properly so you don't insult yourself and the school you passed through when commenting next time....

that being said; the 'NRI' being talked of in relationship to Igbo historical origin is in Anaocha L.G.A of Anambra state and not where you left your ears during lecture. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Jakemedg(m): 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2020
izuswift:
'Governor Babagana Umara Zulum extolled automobile spare-parts’ traders, mostly Igbos, for their courage in not running away from Borno State and remaining in business despite the boko haram challenges since 2009.'

kai I pity these Igbo traders. Genocide loading ...
You are dumb
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by MENELIIK: 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2020
booscy:
Igbos don’t flee, even after Xenophobia, Libyan Uprisings, Chinese racist harassment, Boko haram Insurrection, we hang on to rejig the local economy.

Wherever we abandon has become cursed and unfruitful hoooh haaaah!!!!!!

No wonder your place is barren as you abandon the erosion ravaged potopoto enclave
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by MENELIIK: 7:18pm On Jul 22, 2020
perdollar:
face reality, in ur land we r claiming ryt to heritage. go to banana high land,VGC, Lekki and other developed places in Lagos n South West, igbos dominate. parasite that only do agbero work, mechanic, carpenter, how wl dey compete wt men who r importer exporter. come carry my load agbero.

You are tolerated squatters, e go shock you las las
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by olu77(m): 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2020
Maobichek:
. Louder dear, God bless you real good. I have been in this forum for years but I hardly comment cos Nairaland thrive on promoting hate, tribalism. If Nairaland comment section is the yardstick to judge Nigeria; Nigeria have no hope but thank God that few sensible ppl are here. I will be happy to see a better Nairaland where respect, love and caring for one another prevails. Once again, thank you.

Amen. I agree with you that nairaland stakeholders are probably concern about the economic benefit of these but then there is also the freedom of speech. I think those of us who feel different shouldn't keep our voice low if we desire a change. I miss the old days when it used to be meaningful, useful and intelligent conversations. Thank you too and yes, like you, I hope for a future full of love and respect for one another as humans.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? / Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser / This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.